PDA

View Full Version : Straight Wives

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-14-2007, 12:12 PM
I know of many wives who love their husbands looking like girls but who are absolutely straight. My wife really likes me as a girl but has absolutely no bi tencrnceis at all. Can anyone explain this occourance in many couples?

Emily Ann Brown
03-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Maybe she likes the possibility of you being her best girlfriend ????

Emily Ann

Tree GG
03-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Could it be that she knows you are a guy with guy anatomy under all the femme stuff? Perhaps it's just a private adventure to get the "guy" out from under the "gurl"? :D

Sharon
03-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Your wife probably loves you for many of your other qualities and crossdressing is just part of the package. Seeing you happy might make her happy as well.

CaptLex
03-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't think anyone who crossdresses or is transgender to any extent, or anyone involved with a CD or TG person could ever really be considered "straight". Heterosexual, yes, but straight . . . I doubt it. Just my :2c:

Bev06 GG
03-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Your wife probably loves you for many of your other qualities and crossdressing is just part of the package. Seeing you happy might make her happy as well.

Oh wow well done Sharon. You hit it right on the head. Love should be unconditional, its a pity that it isn't always.
I have absolutely no bi tendancies whatsoever, couldn't think of anything worse actually. (For me that is).
When Im with my partner he's my partner, when we make love he's my lover, dressed or not, its my fella and not another woman.
Hope that answers your questions.
Bev

Tree GG
03-14-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't think anyone who crossdresses or is transgender to any extent, or anyone involved with a CD or TG person could ever really be considered "straight". Heterosexual, yes, but straight . . . I doubt it. Just my :2c:

Thanks, Cap'n :devil: :lol2: :shh:

kathy gg
03-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi Sasha

Hmm...about ten years ago I would have jumped down your throat screaming at the top of my hetrosexual lungs....:devil:

Now I don't really give a flying flip what *catagory* of sexuality other people need to define my preference as.

I am a genetic girl...married to a gentic male....who sometimes dresses en femme. Just because he puts on a dress does not make his penis disapear {because really, he is quiet attached to it....:rolleyes: }...it is still there...and I also know that one's body parts alone does not make one's gender....but for my spouse he does feel like he is a *man*...not a woman trapped in the wrong body. So that at least means his born genitals match his brain, and for that matter his outward appearance matches both about 95% of his public life.

For that other 5% when he is in full on girl mode I still consider him my husband and I his wife.

I have no physical/mental desire for genetic females what so ever...trust me if I did I would not be married. I can apprecaite female beauty...but ummm girl parts....yeah...I got a set of my own and don't really want to be up close to anyone's else's matching set. :happy:

Boy parts...now.....:D well that is what I like.

Now...all that said....am I straight as say.....my best friend who likes really butchy/rough/tough muscle two day beard growth and all that ....ugh....:thumbsdn: no thanks. Not that straight!

So yeah....hetrosexual...but by no means straight and narrow ....now that I have made that clear as mud.....feel free to stratch your noggin!

IMkrystal
03-15-2007, 12:23 AM
I think this question is addressed to those GGs who just don't get "IT". Probably if all GGs felt like you do, there would not be a need for this forum.:clap:

GACountrygal
03-15-2007, 12:43 AM
Hmm, interesting question.
I think some of it has to do with the *tabooness* sexually speaking, of being intimate with your SO when dressed, but I could be wrong.
Its strange for me to think about, since I have had bisexual experiences (although I am more straight then bisexual), but I also dont think of my SO as another woman when hes dressed, sexually or not. I dont see our intimacy when hes dressed as a *lesbian/bisexual* encounter at all. Hes always gonna be a man to me. Its sex between a man and a woman, no matter how ya look at it.
Nic

SherylynJade
03-15-2007, 03:19 AM
I know that my girlfriend doesn't mind me dressing almost all the time at all. I even have on shirt that I wear when dressed that she says I look really good in. And she is straight as an arrow.

Marcie Sexton
03-15-2007, 05:48 AM
We are a lot closer now that we both "fully understand" each other...seems we've been married 20 + years and in just the last year or so we discovered each other.

She has made it abdundently clear she has no desire to have sex with a woman, but with that said we laugh so much more, she shares her make up tips with me< while I'm dressed> we look at womens fashions together, she points out what she thinks I'd look good in and I do do the same with her.

...but as I read in another post, when you get to the "bare" facts, when its time to get frisky, we are still man and woman sharing the most intimate thing in life:2c: two people can share.

MsJanessa
03-15-2007, 07:55 AM
well maybe your wife is like me---she likes girly guys

pocoyo
03-15-2007, 07:58 AM
Because there's no such thing as fully gay or straight... we're all just sexual beings.

If someone's sexy, they're sexy, simple as that.

Hehehe. That's the way I see it anyway. :happy:

Tiffy
03-15-2007, 07:59 AM
If they like it......why explain it? Go with it.

Tiffy

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-15-2007, 10:42 AM
There have been some very intellegent posts here on this topic. Thanks everyone.

Hugs Sasha Anne

DonnaT
03-15-2007, 02:26 PM
There are a lot of people (men and women) who are trans amorous. The reason for it isn't really known.

And as you know, just like trans isn't on societies binary gender scale, trans amorous isn't even on the straight or LGB scales.

We are what we are, does there really have to be a reason why?

Rachel Morley
03-15-2007, 10:29 PM
My wife Marla has told me many times, that no matter how feminine I look, she will always "see the boy". In other words (in her eyes) I will never pass as far as she is concerned, when she looks at her husband :D

This is great news for both of us :happy: I can be as girly as I like and she will still see me as her husband, no matter what. I'm someone who she is in love with and wants to be intimate with and it doesn't matter how I'm dressed. :happy: Marla hates "manly men" so this helps me tremendously, but the fact is she is heterosexual, she loves my "boy parts" and wants us to use them as a married couple would do. .... the only difference is she wants me to be wearing makeup whilst doing it! :eek: .... and I kid you not!!

cocopuff's girl GG
03-16-2007, 02:28 AM
You said it. I see him as him always dressed or otherwise. That's just me. I want him to be happy cause he wants me to be happy too. I know this dressing does make him happy and obviously it's something that has come and gone in his life. I guess there for a long while he must have denied those desires of feeling and dressing like a woman but those longings came back to life at some point and he started secrectly doing it so now that I know I accept him for him and all that comes with it... lol Within limits. I'm not talking about cheating and stuff like that. Now that will get his azz kicked in a hurry... But I love him for him and he loves me for me.. Unconditional. Remind me I said this next time I get mad at him...lol , Bev:love:

kimberly_f37
03-16-2007, 09:39 AM
My wife knows that I dress and she LOVES it when I dress all day !! It makes her Horny after a day and when it on it on and as far as other GG she has NO desire to be in bed with another other EXCEPT for Me! She my B/F & G/F..

I never Push anything on her !! Her growing up has been abuse and rape, Molested !!
I can say she the Best Understanding Wife I:hugs: know :love:

Robin Leigh
03-16-2007, 11:58 AM
I never Push anything on her !! Her growing up has been abuse and rape, Molested !!
So sorry to hear about your wife's childhood, Kimberly. :cry:

I've met several women who endured such experiences. In fact, two of my ex-girlfriends were abused by their fathers. :Angry3:

Sometimes, such women will seek out "softer" men like us, even if they aren't consciously looking for a CDer. It's certainly not easy being in a relationship with someone who has such emotional scars. But being able to help heal someone who's been through such a hell is very rewarding. And it's kinda nice to know that they don't feel threatened by you, like they do by most macho men.

I'm so glad that you & your wife have found each other. May your relationship continue to grow & prosper. :love:

:hugs:

Robin

suchacutie
03-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Here we have two heterosexual people who have married, presumably because they love each other and want to spend their lives together. If the wife is attracted to her male mate and has no lesbian tendencies, then why would her husband's female side have any attraction for her beyond the girl-friend status that many of us enjoy? I'm not sure what needs to be explained?

just me :2c:

tina

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 11:45 AM
I can't explain it but I do love it. My wife just loves Rita