PDA

View Full Version : My first Beep!

Amber_Chgo
02-11-2005, 07:37 PM
I am so excited !!!!!!!!! Two guys in a car beeped at me. WOW.

Let me start from the beginning.... I came home and decided tonight was THE night. I have gone out dressed before, but always stayed on my block. Tonight, I was going to round the corner and walk the dog down the busy street.

I came home and shaved and showered. Then, I put on my bra and forms. My black nylons and black mini. And topped it all off with a pink turtleneck. On my feet were the 3 1/2" black heels.

I took about an hour to do the makeup. And was truly the best I've done. (I guess all the practice is helping.) The last was the brunette wig. Shoulder length.. styled around the face.

I put on the long blue coat, but left the bottom buttons open so the legs would show. The collar was placed on the dog and away we went. I was terrified as we approached the corner. But we made the right turn and were committed. There was traffic everywhere. Lots of cars, lots of people walking. Fortunately, the walkers were across the street.

But as we got to the end of the block, a car beeped. I wasnt sure if it was for me, but I looked up and saw a car driving past me and the passenger gave a wave. There's no way he would have none I was a T-girl, so I'm marking this one down as my first "pass."

Next time.... a store ?????

amber

Sara Violet
02-11-2005, 07:44 PM
congrats....I cant wait to do that. Wow. You must feel like to of the world. I dressed up on halloween last year went to work. I fooled a lot of people. I felt so good. But twice as many saw right through me :( .

Tristen Cox
02-11-2005, 07:47 PM
BEEP-BEEP!! :D
That must feel pretty good. Usually they only honk at me to give me the.... 'arrow', but nevermind that. Good for you! ;)

*hugs*
Tristen

Sandra H
02-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Well done Amber it is a thrill when you get admiration from men. The first time this happened to me was about 1975 when I was 23 in those days the mini skirt was in and I had mine on when I drove around our town.

I would pull up and open the boot (trunk in the USA) and bend into it as if looking for something. The number of cars which went past and past again. Some gave me a beep and I loved it.

So I know how you feel. It is sad to think that now days if I should wear a mini skirt I would not get a beep, but most likely be asked to cover up LOL.

Well done and just take care, don’t get too brave too soon take your time.

ChristineRenee
02-11-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm happy for you Amber...that had to make you feel real good inside. Great for the ego too!

Now that you have one to build on...onward to the mall maybe? When you're ready of course.

Congrats again on your triumph!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Tracie Lynn
02-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Good Job Tristen, I am so excited for you, you must be on top of the world right now and I dont blame you a bit, so get out their and wave back...... you never know???