PDA

View Full Version : has any one been froced to dress when younger

Shining Star
02-11-2005, 10:09 PM
just woundering has anyone here been forced into crossdreesing when they were younger

Jasmine Marrie
02-11-2005, 10:26 PM
yes by my mother and i loved it i like the feel of a nice dress and panties and thigh high pantyhose

Jadeanne
02-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Does it count if it was a natural disaster that caused it?

When I was 4 there was a flood, Mom was at a ladies meeting, and Dad picked me up and carried me to a neighbor's house, and then eventually we stayed for a few days at a cousin's home a couple of miles away until we could get back home. (Mom was OK and joined us there too). The only clean clothes available for me were outgrown ones from their twin daughters.

A year or 2 later Mom dressed me as a girl for Halloween, visited a few close by relatives houses and they thought I was cute.

Jadeanne

Holly
02-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Yes. I had to push myself to the point of exhaustion to make me do it :D !:rolleyes:

Akyra
02-12-2005, 01:14 AM
i was forced when i wuz younger....my browther used to force me to wear his boxers....EEEEEWWWW......then hed play these weird songs to me...i think it wuz bon jovee......n e wayz.....i always had to tell him storwiez and hed dwess up in my undies and spank mi...... ....O am i on the forum?????? uh O...... sqewze me....

Rikki
02-12-2005, 03:51 AM
No, I can onestly say that nobody had to force me. If anybody had tried, I MIGHT have tried to put up a good fight. Yeah, that would a happened!Ha

Rikki

Sandra H
02-12-2005, 05:31 AM
Yeah :) I was I think 12 at the time. My two female cousins thought it would be fun to dress their brother and I (both same age) in their clothes and take a photo. I was already into CD, so I pretended to not want to do it, and in the end, gave in - loving it the whole time :)

Hi Pantyum.

Welcome to the forum you will find us a great bunch of girls. I love your avatar, nice bum.

christine55
02-12-2005, 05:56 AM
Maybe not necessarily forced but I would have loved to have parents who encouraged dressing, buying me dresses, letting me spend time as a girl.
Alas such was not the case.
Hugs, Christine

joann
02-12-2005, 06:02 AM
we had a maid when i was young who i think made me the tranny i am.she did my hair like a girls,even with a small hair curler,and sent me to the shops.the emotional conflict i still remember.......will anyone see me?OH i seem to like this.i nwas about 8......if i knew then what i know now i would be a grown WOMAN.
joann

Jeri Kay
02-12-2005, 06:23 AM
I ran away with a carnival when I was fifteen. The guy I worked for got me to dress as a girl. Said it was good for business. I didn't mind. I was able to live as a girl for several months. He had his own plans.

mwancam327@aol.com
02-12-2005, 07:06 AM
I would love to meet you in drag

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 05:09 PM
Me and my friends were all playing truth or dare. Then one of them dared me to dress up in women's clothing. At first I said no way, but they forced me by black-mail. When I finally said yes and sliped those clothes on for the first time, Wooooooo!! I knew from then on CDing was for me.

Amelie
02-14-2005, 05:28 PM
I ran away with a carnival when I was fifteen. The guy I worked for got me to dress as a girl. Said it was good for business. I didn't mind. I was able to live as a girl for several months. He had his own plans.

Jeri , this sounds sooo.. cool. I always wanted to run away with a circus, maybe I could have been the bearded lady or something. This is really interesting, Jeri.

No I was never forced to dress in fem. I first dressed in fem when I was about 19, I was kinda big for someone to force me to dress.

Melissa A.
02-14-2005, 06:00 PM
When I was 7 or 8, my mom dropped me off at one of her gf's house to play with Ann, who I knew and liked. When I walked in, there was Greta, from my third grade class. We were sworn enemies. ( It was cool to hate girls, even though I secretly adored all of them, including Greta)
Anyway, after a while, me Greta and Ann, had a nice afternoon playing together. But I just couldnt keep my eyes off the ballerina dress hanging on Ann's door. I was already well into cd at this time, also female domination, at least in my fantasies. At one point, late in the afternoon, Greta caught me staring at the dress and said, "What, you think that's pretty?"
I came to my boy senses quickly, and said, "No way" then gave away my real feelings-"You could never get me in that!" Couldnt jelp myself-just said it.
About ten minutes later, I walked in the bedroom and both girls grabbed me and pinned me on the floor, pretty dress in hand, tookn off my shirt, and forced me into the ballerina dress. ( I was always a little guy back then) As they held me down, laughing at me, Ann suddenly started shouting, "Mom! Mom! come here!"
Now I was truly concerned. This was going further than I wanted. But I couldn't get them off me. Ann's mother came in, looked down at me, smiled and said, "Aren't you a pretty ballerina? Now let her up girls." and walked out. They got off me, laughed at me some more, and ran out of the room. Of course, I tore the dress off, and was mortifieid. But part of me, and I remember clearly, loved the whole thing.

Greta never said anything at school. And we went back to being enemies. Cool girl.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Paula A
02-14-2005, 06:08 PM
I was never forced, I did it willingly :D

Julie
02-14-2005, 06:14 PM
No I was never forced, it's always been a pleasure and never a chore.

JJ

jade lee
02-15-2005, 06:44 AM
My sister

Tristen Cox
02-15-2005, 08:42 AM
It was terrible, oh the horror of it all! Yes I was forced to dress in the gaawd aweful drabs for eleven years by my parents:( They practically picked my clothes and dressed me and made me look like a boy. Made me wear slacks and loafers even boy's underwear :eek: How that drove me mad...

It's all ok now, the doctor says there was no permanent damage done. Still gives me nightmares though sometimes ;)

crispy
02-15-2005, 09:13 AM
......... diddnt need no forcin, at all, at all ;)

lissa_cd
02-15-2005, 09:47 AM
yes I was and on more than one occasion.

sophie/girl
05-08-2005, 06:51 AM
i did it one night there was a reverse party were men dress as woman & woman dress as men & when me & my then girlfrined got home she ask me to change out of my girl clothes i said no becuase it felt sooooooo good that was the last time i seen her
love sophie/girl

pantywearer208
05-08-2005, 07:28 AM
i dont think i was forced but do have a recollection of being 4-5 and playing in my house dressed in a very pretty dress and very frilly petticoat. most likely had panties on too. too vivid a memeory not to be true. guess my mother figured i would be too young to remember and she would have never admitted it anyway. when i was 8-9 and used to help with laundry, when i felt my sister's panties (which were always nylon and material like that) i used to get a funny feeling inside. i thought it was because i didn't like them but one day i took a pair and put them on. as the saying goes the rest is history and now wear panties 24/7.

Milla
05-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Can`t really remember when . I know once my sister got me to play dress up wiht her , probaly around 6 or 7. But I think that there was one of her friends that convinced me , un sure when this was , but all l remember was some one saying " whats wrong afraid you might like it ! " bizzard .

RachelDenise
05-08-2005, 10:07 AM
I was never forced to wear anything feminine, but I remember my mother dressing me up as a girl for Halloween when I was about 10. :D I distinctly remember the feeling, probably the first time I ever had that excited and confused sensation. She did my make up and I had a cheap blonde Halloween wig. I remember asking her what to use to hold up my stockings, but she never got me a garter belt, so the stockings stayed off. The dress I wore was orange and had the measurements 36-24-36 on it at the appropriate places! :cool:

Kimberly
05-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Heh! Nobody had to force me in my younger days. At the age of 3 to 5 I was dressing myself in women's clothes!! People thought it was just a phase... how wrong they were.

... ooh. just remembered:

It wasn't forced as such, but last summer I was talked into dressing up with a male friend of mine on holiday. It was just us 17 year olds - two boys, two girls, staying at my aunties. Unfortunatly, the only clothes the girl's had that fitted us were serongs, which I could probably wear anyway without people really thinking "ew! weird!"

Elinor
05-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Forced would be too strong a word. But having nothing else for me to wear, my mother put a red dress on me at the age of four.
Can't say I minded, in fact I think I quite liked it ! :D

Cathe TV
05-08-2005, 01:30 PM
i was forced when i wuz younger....my browther used to force me to wear his boxers....EEEEEWWWW......then hed play these weird songs to me...i think it wuz bon jovee......n e wayz.....i always had to tell him storwiez and hed dwess up in my undies and spank mi...... ....O am i on the forum?????? uh O...... sqewze me....

Uuuuuh... spell check, maybe?

michelle-jean
05-08-2005, 01:37 PM
yes i was froced when i was 11yrs old just once and from then on i loved it and have been a cd lady every since.story,..... lady next door told my mom she did not like being by her self when her husband went out to sea (in the navy) and wondered if i could stay with her after dark when i got finished with my home work.my mom said ok.and so i did and it went on for 2 and 1/2 years and we got moved to another navy base.

AbbyLee
05-08-2005, 01:58 PM
My granndmother make me put on one of her slips, it was divine, I knew then; deep down, I would love to do it more often. It wasn't until I was in my twenties, that I could really 'get into it'. I really love being a girl when I can

Hugs,

AbbyLee

Kath
05-08-2005, 02:24 PM
My mom made me model a dress she was making for a friends daughter so she could do the hem. I hated it and protested but put it on. There was a definite feeling I didn't understand but I liked. The rest is history many many years later.

Kath

ecsvmc
05-08-2005, 02:55 PM
I remember as a young boy about 6 yrs old in hospital and when it was time to go home and being dressed by the nurse my mother had included a pair of my sisters blue knickers with elasticated legs, the nurse said 'you dont want these'. stll to this day I feel cheated as i can rember that I wanted to wear the elasticated knickers

Priscilla1018
05-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Never forced.Hell,I volunteered.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Serena
05-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Sadly no, but I was always looking for opprotunities. But I remember as a teen, I said to my sister one day "Why do women always struggle in heels? They don't look that hard." So she's all like "Well why don't you try them on?" So I did try on a few of her heels and boots. It was fun the time it lasted, but I couldn't convince her to do it anymore, because she said she was going to tell the girl I liked.

I also remember going one Halloween at 14, I had just got a new look a few months back, where I had straightened and dyed my hair (it was dark and curly, so I knew I had to get a new look to pass), and started using special pads to help acne (I had an acne problem too, I hated it), so I went in one of my sister's red dresses. I loved it, and I didn't go door to door, but I did pass out candy at my porch, and later went to one of my friend's parties in the same dress.

haimya_sweet
05-08-2005, 06:55 PM
I don't think that I was forced in anyway. I've always admired the look of pantyhose on a pair of sexy legs and was collecting pantyhose advertisements when I was just 8 years old. I remember once toching pantyhosed legs of my mother's friend and this wonderful feeling has never been gone. When I was 13 or 14, I first tried mom's pantyhose and (although I was very ashamed at the time) it was an amazing experience! Then I kept going... skirts, panties, heels... I like being femme! :p

kelly
05-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Hi Girls,

I was caught by my friends father!
I was about 13 when I used to sneak into my friends house and try on his mums clothes. One day while admiring myself in th mirror his father walked in the door. With nowhere to hide i just stood there and waited for the response.
Suprisingly enough he liked what he saw and from then on he asked me to dress for him or he would tell his son!!
He had me in such a way I had to do anything he said.........
They moved a few years later, still miss those wonderful days...
Love Kelly xx

sissy stacy
05-09-2005, 08:19 AM
(curtsey)

The first time it happened when i was about 7 or 8. The girl down the street had a big brother who used to beat up all the smaller/younger boys in the neighborhood. She was playing with one the neighborhood girls as i walked down the street. The two of them started calling me names, as usual, but like all the other smaller boys in the neighborhood, i ignored them because i didn't want her to tell her brother so he would beat me up. Anyhow, they ran after me and the one girl got a bright idea that she wanted me to play dress-up with her and her friend. i didn't want to, but she threatened to tell her big brother that i did or said something to her.

They dressed me in various things, i was surprised how much i liked wearing girl's clothes (and women's, they got a lot of the stuff out of the attic). i remember what i liked most was the organza dresses, petticoats and frilly panties. After that, they never had to prod me to play dress-up with them. My preference in dressing has not changed much either. i have added things like bras and garter belts, but the petticoats and frilly panties remain to this day.

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

miss Zaskia
05-09-2005, 11:09 PM
(curtsey)

The first time it happened when i was about 7 or 8. The girl down the street had a big brother who used to beat up all the smaller/younger boys in the neighborhood. She was playing with one the neighborhood girls as i walked down the street. The two of them started calling me names, as usual, but like all the other smaller boys in the neighborhood, i ignored them because i didn't want her to tell her brother so he would beat me up. Anyhow, they ran after me and the one girl got a bright idea that she wanted me to play dress-up with her and her friend. i didn't want to, but she threatened to tell her big brother that i did or said something to her.

They dressed me in various things, i was surprised how much i liked wearing girl's clothes (and women's, they got a lot of the stuff out of the attic). i remember what i liked most was the organza dresses, petticoats and frilly panties. After that, they never had to prod me to play dress-up with them. My preference in dressing has not changed much either. i have added things like bras and garter belts, but the petticoats and frilly panties remain to this day.

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy
Shure Sissy,that's probably why you don't even have a pic of yourself.
Don't think the forced thing happens a lot in real life(happily,cause it wouldn't be right) but it's always an interesting fantasy. Still love the "miss Highheels"story for instance. Don't think it would be a good idea in real life. Would give shrinks too much work repairing the damage.

azure
05-10-2005, 10:10 AM
My pimary school was putting on a play, which I want in, so, (blush) I sorta taked the teacher into believing there was a cat......and ....erm.....I sorta talked the teacher into letting me be the cat, and well, my big sis n I got a cat suit togther complete with tail, the suit was made of black velvet and had paws, the legs were a pair of opaque tights(this is true, by the way)
I was a precosious little sod then, still can be. My part didnt have any line but I was allowed to piaow loudly here n there. happy days : )

karen marie
05-21-2005, 05:22 AM
i wouldn't say forced,it was more manipulative.
my mom would want to dress me up and go places
with her.if i was reluctant,she would pout and say i didn't love
her.wanting to please her more than anything,i would give
in.

jade lee
05-21-2005, 07:24 AM
Well, my one sister I would roll in a blanket and she would struggle to get out. She sometime be in her girdle and bra. I was very young then. She would roll me up too. I guess that is why I enjoy bondage. Later on I sneak in her room when whe was not home and I try her clothes on, that was it.

Mia lynn
05-22-2005, 04:14 AM
Does wearing Halloween Costume count? I wasn't really forced . Mother wanted send me to a halloween party dressed as a girl. It's something we both agreed to. Mom dolled me up as Dorothy, the whole outfit, ruby slippers included. I was scared when I walked in to the party but the girls made such a muss over me. They all thought that I looked so very cute.
That was the 1st time that I wore a dress.
Hugs
Mia lynn :D

Andrea
05-22-2005, 06:19 AM
Was never forced, when I was about 15 I used to try on my mums leotards when she went out. Loved tight clothes ever since.........

BoyInASkirt
05-22-2005, 09:28 PM
When I was 13(I was an only child) we had a maid ( private one never left the house ...Lived with us.) and she loved to talk and clean. Well one day when I was "sick" I started to play in my mom's room ( mom and dad had separate room) not with her clothes or anything like that just with her make-up acting like they were buildings and I was a monster knocking them around.

Well it was only about 7-7:30 when Iwas doing this...(Both parents worked) When our maid walked in and saw the mess I made she was furious. She said "I can't believe you faked sick! And on top of it all made a big mess for me to clean up!" I was shaking with fear, not because she yelled at me, but because I was afraid she would tell my parents. After a long pause (I could tellshe was thinking of what to do) she said "Fine I'll make a deal with you...I won't tell your mom and dad if you wear women's clothing all the rest of the day (Both my parents both got home around 11:00 o'clock at night so I knew it would be a long time of "punishment" but I didn't want to get in any real trouble so I agreed. (she did promise to close all the blindes and lock all the doors for me though)

So she picked me out all the clothess I needed. So she said "Lye down and take a nap" I was shocked in my head I thought that whole dress like a girl thing was a joke. So I did as I was told. When I woke up it was only about 9:00. I got up and got a drink and all that stuff and then realized when I walked on the kitchen floor it wasn't cold. I looked down and saw pantyhose and painted toe-nails. I then looked in the bathroom mirror and I was a black dress that came down to me knees, painted finger-nails, a long blond- straight-haired wig,(tight on my head soI couldn't take it off without help) my face was covered in make-up, and to top it all off I had shaved legs, (It was winter no real big deal I always wore pants anyway) And a tan colored pantyhose garter-belt.

I ran over to the maid and said "what did you do to me?" then she just said "I told you, you were gona wear it. Now go find something to do..And don't you dare take ANY of it off or I'll call your parents and tell 'em what you did."

Well after about an hour I started feeling really comfortable. When the maid was all done cleaning we both sat down andjust talked. Then I told that I liked these clothes I was wearing. She then looked at me in surprise. Then said "Really?" And I said "Yes, there so comfortable." So then she said the most unexpected thing "Take 'em then I can't fit 'em anymore"

From then on I would stayhome every Wednesday for about a year and a half and she would show me where to hide my cothes, how to walk like a girl, and how to talk like a girl.

heathr1
05-31-2005, 12:33 PM
I was never forced to crossdress, but yet mother bought a girl's blouse mistaking it for a boys shirt. I happily wore it anyway.

She did, on one occasion, find one of my skirts and sympathetically asked me about it, but I denied cross dressing.

Does it seem strange, or normal to you that in a way, I wish I was forced/encouraged to crossdress as I would find coming to terms with it and coming out easier?

Nikki A.
05-31-2005, 12:36 PM
It would be more of an excuse rather than a reason to crossdress. I don't remember being forced or encouraged and yet it is a part of me.

Stephanie Brooks
05-31-2005, 12:55 PM
IDoes it seem strange, or normal to you that in a way, I wish I was forced/encouraged to crossdress as I would find coming to terms with it and coming out easier?
There are two aspects of it here. One is the erotic, better handled in the adult section. In short, some find it exciting to be forced to crossdress, the ultimate expression of masochism. (Leopold von Sacher-Masoch (from which the word masochist came) wrote "Venus in Furs", a story on wanting to be forced to crossdress.)

The other aspect relates to dealing with the responsibility of who and/or what we are. "I was encouraged to crossdress. It's not my fault I'm like this!" Being a self-reliant person, I accept responsibility for the things I do. Being transgendered however isn't actually a choice. This is how we are, like it or not. "Why" we're transgendered doesn't much matter; "that" we're transgendered does.

Just my thoughts.

charise
05-31-2005, 01:14 PM
When my wife and I experimented with cross dressing our sexual experience became so hightened,so erotic,it was like a narcotic.Many years went by and the crossdressing became compulsary,and now I cannot live without crossdressing.But I must admit that the compulsion started in my childhood.
Best Wishes.

Mia lynn
05-31-2005, 07:32 PM
The 1st time I wore a blouse it was hard for for me to button it up. I mean the buttons were on the wrong side after all.
Mia

Serena
05-31-2005, 09:43 PM
Does it seem strange, or normal to you that in a way, I wish I was forced/encouraged to crossdress as I would find coming to terms with it and coming out easier?
I find it normal, but that's probably because I feel the same way. I think I feel this way because as a kid I was always embarressed of just being put in women's clothes, which is why I didn't go for Halloween when I first started. If I would've been forced into it, or encouraged, such my sister forcing me to play dress up, then my mom saying something like "Oh you're such a pretty girl, you should dress up more often.", therefore, me not being embarressed because my mom would be fine with it.

heathr1
06-02-2005, 03:35 PM
it was something that had happened, or at least the threat had been there.

celeste26
06-02-2005, 04:22 PM
The idea of being forced is certainly part of the fiction. But I have no experience of it. The puritanical attitutdes of my family meant that any kind of sex was "a sin" even plain vanilla. So it is ironic that I should end up a TV/CD. To me it was like an imprint on my pysche.

azure
06-02-2005, 10:13 PM
I was forced to drink liptons ice tea, ewwwwww does that count?

Tristen Cox
06-03-2005, 12:15 AM
How about lime sherbert(sp?) between two eggo waffles? No? :cry:

alba68
06-03-2005, 04:48 AM

I like liptons tea.

Kimberly
06-03-2005, 05:36 AM
(ew, iced tea!)

I have a friend whose sister used to dress him up frequently, and he loves going drag occassionally to events/gigs/............

hmm... National Youth theatre rang. :) (yay! I know what I'm doing now!! hehe)

anyway: yeh... but he always jokes about his dressing rather than being fully a CD, so I don't think it really turns people into CDs, it just allows them to joke about it and do it! heh.

lucyblonde
06-03-2005, 11:31 AM
its amazing when you can meet a maid who wants to teach little boys all about being a girl as punishment for something or other and make them wear pantyhose.

ahem.

cough.

bull...cough...sh...t.

forced femininity is a pretty fantasy but childhood is precious and should never be tampered with, so thank god its usually just that.

girltoy
06-03-2005, 05:07 PM
I was never forced .. I tried on mom's clothes while home alone one day. I've had a secret thing for it ever since ... well, almost secret. My wife was understanding but leery when I told her about 4 years ago, and now she actually picks out things for me to wear. She's considering taking me out en femme one of these days.. :drool: :dance:

Mia lynn
06-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Mom loved to doll me up from time to time. She loved dressing me up as her daughter, called me Darci ann. It was a very special time in my life, and I treasure our Mother and daughter time togetther.
Mia Lynn

JoAnnDallas
06-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Hi all, I'm new to the form.

When I was between 8 -14 I had a couple of allegies. One was a reaction to
grass mites. These are microscopic insects that normally people do not even
notice, but would make blisters on my legs. The other was I was allergic to
cotton. I would break out in a rash, even if my mother washed the cotton
garments many times. It was the doctor that suggested that my mom put
panties on me and took some small slips and made camsols out of them, so
that they would cover most of my body. She also put stockings and a garter
belt on me so I could ware pants. When I went into purbity, I out grew my
allergies, but by that time I was wearing bras, full slips, dress, high heels. :)

Merinda
06-03-2005, 06:04 PM
I remember as a young boy about 6 yrs old in hospital and when it was time to go home and being dressed by the nurse my mother had included a pair of my sisters blue knickers with elasticated legs, the nurse said 'you dont want these'. stll to this day I feel cheated as i can rember that I wanted to wear the elasticated knickers
ecsvmc,
I think you have just cause to launch a legal lawsuit against that hospital

At about age 11 I had a young female friend that forced me to wear make up , I hated it so much that I turned up for more every night.
When her mother saw me wearing lipy and eye shadow she threw the make up in the bin.

BethCD
06-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Jade Lee, Please tell us more, hon, beth

Clare
06-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Only for a school play where many of the boys were dressed in brown pantyhose and girls netball dresses (i'm talking the 70's style netball uniforms - ugly and looked like the pinafore style).

We were roman soldiers in the large stageplay. Although all the other boys were somewhat uncomfortable about it and made lots of jokes, i would have preferred more of the girls clothes to wear!

oh well, that's the nearest i've come to being forced - and it was a public perfomance too!

Christine

Sharon
06-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Just wondering -- has anyone here been forced into crossdressing when they were younger?

It was always a fantasy of mine when I was young, but never a reality.

silkenhose
06-04-2005, 12:50 PM
:thumbsup:

two older girls lived on our block, I was about 9. Their parents were good friends of mine and we spent alot of time together. They were 14 and I was left with them.

I spent several afternoons and evenings as the third "girl". they used to love putting me into their clothes, dresses skirts and nylons. they always thought I hated it and was doing it because I was afraid they would tell others......

I always ended up serving them, best times was when they would make me walk in their mothers shoes........

I think this was the beginning