PDA

View Full Version : Question for All - marriage, etc.

BonnieJG
03-15-2007, 09:00 AM
I would like to know how many are marred and your wife lets you dress all day long.
a) just around the house only B) in and outside C) dosen't know

2) Do you go outside together dressed ?

3) How do you keep it from your neighbers, do there know?

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-15-2007, 09:23 AM
I am married and my wife lets me dress whenever I want to. We go out together to our tri-ess meetings and shopping en-fem often, not as often as I would like though. She does spoil me because she wishes that I wouldn't do this. I dress at home most of the time and sleep in my nighties every day.

Marcie Sexton
03-15-2007, 09:24 AM
I admit most of my time is spent at home dressed, although my wife and I make time to spend at least one weekend a month out of town so I can shop as Marcie...

I really don't care if the neighbors know, It is none of their concern...

...uh, oh yea I guess you could tell I am married when I said my wife...Silly me...:heehee:

terrilynn
03-15-2007, 09:46 AM
My wife knows of my dressing but does not accept or participate. Our work schedule (her days, me nights) does allow me plenty of time to dress at home when i need ( most of the time, giggling). I have never dressed with/for her, so there aren't any outside trips with her.
I do get out enfemme occaisionally, and the neigbors don't know. Although one day i went out to the mailbox and heard a long, low, wolf whistle. When I looked around, I saw it was a neighbors son a cpl of houses down. He's just 13, and when he saw me spot him, you could see the red of embarrassment climb up his face at being caught, and he lit out pretty fast. That made me feel pretty good to be whistled at, and he didn't recognize me for who it was in the dress, lol. I would have heard about it if he had.

Terrilynn

Eugenie
03-15-2007, 10:14 AM
I would like to know how many are marred and your wife lets you dress all day long.
D) Knows but doesn't let me dress at home when she is there... I dress fulll time when she is away from home on business trip.

As per above answer no; we don't get outside together... I wish we would though...

I just don't go outside in my neighbourhood. I only go outside when I'm away from my home town...
:hugs:
Eugenie

Kikacd
03-15-2007, 10:23 AM
I am married and my wife has known I dress for 13yrs now.

We will shop together sometimes to buy me panties, bras & nighties but not with me dressed. I am not passable and have never attempted to shop enfemme. I have worn nylons,garter,panties,bra, & corset under my clothes, loose fitting of course, when we have gone out to dinner & drinks(two fun days in Reno once wearing full lingerie under). She even will pack me some lingerie to wear in the hotel on business trips.

We have kids and I do not dress around them. I dress in the late evening when the kids have gone to bed or when all the kids are gone.

My only chance to dress for a full day is once a year when I take a 3 day mid-week vacation to a family cabin. My wife knows I am spending the days dressed. She helps me pack. This year I have Silicone breastforms to wear and enjoy for the trip.(just bought them 2 weeks ago)

Vicky_Scot
03-15-2007, 10:26 AM

Married and I dress just around the house and the wife loves it.

When on CD weekends away from home.

They do not live in my house or come away on trips with me so they do not know.

Gisele
03-15-2007, 11:50 AM
We are not married yet.

She knows and is behind me 100%

I am dressed most of the time at home.

We do go out shopping or to the support group when I am dressed as Beth. Although I am not totaly comfortable going out. I have to push myself.

our neighbors do not know.....that I know of. It is hard to keep it out of sight as our driveway is out in front of the house. It's a half dress n dash to the vehichle when going out.:(

jenny53
03-15-2007, 12:01 PM
i am married and the wife doesn't know i am not passable so i din't go outside the house or cottage

Melanie R
03-15-2007, 12:34 PM
My wife knows and fully participates in my dressing. I dress enfemme at home most of the time and go out in public when I want to. Most of my neighbors do know after seeing me on WE but no objections from anyone.

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-15-2007, 01:20 PM
I dress 100% of the time at home with my wife't full suport. She buys me clothes and makeup and takes many photos of me. However, I don't go out dressed because of where we live (and we never travel). Though the day may come. The neighbors do not know about me and I am sure they would be shocked and offended if they found out, though maybe not.

DonnaT
03-15-2007, 01:38 PM

I dress when I want, in the house, but no wig or makeup (my choosing).

My wife does not want me dressed outside where the neighbors could see me. But I've done so, and have no idea if the neighbors have seen me.

We've been out together, but it was miles from home. She doesn't go with me anymore, however.

Personally, I don't care if the neighbors know.

dianne courtney
03-15-2007, 01:46 PM
My SO just returned from lunch with her girls and I am 97% (less wig) attired, including corset which has a great feel. Anyway, I wish I could join you 100% as it must be great enjoyment. I hope to get going on voice, what do you do?:happy: :happy:

tiffanylooks
03-15-2007, 06:12 PM
married wife knows dress for about 14yrs, shop together sometimes
have kids don't dress around them.
been out a few times

tiffany:love:

Suzie S.
03-16-2007, 05:05 AM
I'm happily married and my wife knows. I dress at home almost anytime I like, within reason. I don't overwhelm my wife too much. I dress daily for a few hours each morning before work, as I'm an early riser, and occasionallly at night. On the weekends I sometimes spend a full day dressed.

I can freely go outside my house dressed because we have a lot of woods and live in the boonies. I usually keep it to the back yard in case a rare neighbor walks by.

Amanduhrob
03-16-2007, 08:51 AM
About to be married, and Holly could care less how I dress at home, or if I wanted to go out enfemme, and she demands me being hairless (I could tell you the whole story, but no one would believe me). As for participation, she doesn't wear makeup, heels, and on the very rare occasion she'll put on a dress, so she doesn't get hands on involved in my dressing, but has no negative feelings toward it.

Let me qualify what I said by telling you I only completely dress 4 or 5 times a year, and she probably would have a problem if I wanted to live enfemme 24/7.

Jenny Beth
03-16-2007, 09:13 AM
When I'm home I'm dressed most of the time. I've been out quite a few times with my wife but haven't been out for a few years now. As for the neighbours knowing I have no idea, our front and back yards are fairly private and I do sit out at times in nice weather.

VickieBonne
03-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Married, she is supportive, I don't do it full time but many weekends, I will spend dressed the entire time. Don't go out completely dressed but do wear women's jeans, women's loafers, lingerie and a unisex top (i am completely dressed in women's clothes but it's almost un-noticable.

I doubt she would support me full time but I am not looking to do that anyway.

Neighbors don't know.

Felix
03-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Hi Ladies I'm in a long term relationship of six years so is it ok to count this. We committed to each other 4 yrs ago. I dress all the time and My SO doesn't mind guess I'm lucky. The nieghbours have seen me probably cos it's normal for me to dress as a man. Her family see me everyday and don't bat an eye lid they are so used to me even though I'm not out to them officially. I dress fully as male for work they don't seem to mind but not out to them officially either, a few close colleagues know but that's all xx Felix :RND1:

Karren H
03-16-2007, 02:13 PM
1) D - She knows but doesn't really like my hobby

2) I go out dressed but not with her

3) doubt if my neighbors have seen me, don't dress around the neighborhood often and they wouldn't recognize me as Karren anyway... We do not look alike...

:)

Karren

Katie Ashe
03-16-2007, 03:45 PM
I would like to know how many are marred and your wife lets you dress all day long. Married in June 1994, I have complete free roam of dressing.
1) Just around the house only: No
A) In and outside: Yes
B) Dosen't know: Out of Closet

2) Do you go outside together dressed? Yes, to eat, stores, shopping, mall... Everywhere
3) How do you keep it from your neighbers, do there know? Everyone knows, They look to me for fashion :D

AllyM
03-16-2007, 03:55 PM
I have been married for almost 30 years. Although I have fully dressed with a makeover, and gone out to dinner (yes, my wife came), I am not really
interested in really feminine things, e.g. make-up, dresses, heels. So I never fully dress. I do like to wearing a bra. I also like to wear pantyhose and tights during the cold weather. My wife's is attitude is "...if it makes you feel good, go ahead." So, she is ok with me wearing them whenever, even when she is around.

* House is ok

* Outside is ok as long as you cannot tell

* Neighbors have no clue

sami1952
03-16-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm married and i dress in fem if front of her when ever i get a chance,usually on weekends.

VTDresser
03-16-2007, 04:42 PM
She knows
She laughs

But she told me I look better than she ever did in a pair of dress slacks

Ergo, I dress in in time, never go out, and get frustrated

Missy
03-16-2007, 05:07 PM
my wife knows that I wearwemans clothing all day long and even at night
she loves me and the man that I am I wear dresses around the house but at work or out of the house I wear wemans pants or jeans it almost like I dress like a girl tring to dress like a tom-boy

Tina B.
03-16-2007, 05:18 PM

Not sure I understand the question? Since I am an adult, there is no let to it.
I dress at home when and how I please, no I don't go out, because I live in a small town and am some what high profile, and I am not out to my children.
the neighbors don't know, for the reason already stated.
Tina B.

ronna
03-16-2007, 08:15 PM
My wife only suspects but doesn't know for sure...I know that will all change when she catches me!

charlie II
03-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Wife Lets Me Sleep In Silky Nylon Nightgowns. Feel Very Lucky!!!

Angie G
03-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Bonnie my wife let me dress all day in house don't go out and no one other then the wife knows :hugs:
Angie

TeriAnn
03-17-2007, 12:33 AM
I am married 8 years and have one child six. I told my wife 5 years into our marriage and after the inital shock she was fine and helps me in any way that she can. I dress in as much female attire as I can because I am far from passing.So I go with the androgenous look. I am still wearing bra panties and pantyhose undeneath, and blouse pants and light makeup on top. Would rather be full fem but when you look like a guy in a dress you do the best you can. I don't really care if the neighboors know it is none of ther business.
If they don't like what they see they can look the other way.:RND2:

SandyR
03-17-2007, 01:15 AM
Ok,

1). Wife knows, and is supportive.

2). No, we do not go out dressed. (its only been since October when she busted me).

3). Other then the shaved leggs......neighbors don't know. (although I have busted one of the wives checking out my legs....).

And yes, we (wife and I are doing good and working through things....)

Life is good!

Hugggsss...

SandyR

jessieblake521
03-17-2007, 04:51 AM
My wife knows and lets me dress when i want.i have went out to dinner once with my wife and friends it was the time of my life. would like to do it more but i stop my self. I do dress every day i can weekends mostly as i no longer own male clothing just a few for family stuff but i don't own any male under wear i wear pants all the time now. My wife is always buying me new ones. so your answer is yes to all.

Raychel
03-17-2007, 05:09 AM
My wife know I dress. She has said that she most certainly will never see me dressed in anything more than my underwear. Sometimes I wish she were more accepting, So that means everything I do stays undercover, No going out and no worries about the neighbors, Unless they are peeking in he windows.

Sally24
03-17-2007, 06:53 AM
1)I would like to know how many are marred and your wife lets you dress all day long.
B - She is very helpful and usually finds my best outfits for me in the store.

Yes. We go out for a day or a weekend to shop and eat out. A few times a year we take a mini vacation to Boston for 3-4 days and spend the whole time en femme. We like to go to museums and shows and just do the 2 tourist gals out for a good time thingie.

3) How do you keep it from your neighbers, do they know?
They do not know. You make sure you have a big yard and plenty of trees! I am going to put a privacy screen with some vines growing on it this year because the neighbors can see a little of my favorite photo spot in the back yard. It also helps to have a garage for the cars. We can leave straight from the house to the garage and drive out from there. The tinted windows in the mini van are a big help also.

Sally

aka.laura
03-18-2007, 05:07 AM
My wife knows (since about 25 years) and she actually likes it. She thinks I behave differently, like being gentler, "softer". Ofcourse I believe her: I feel different too :happy: When I'm at home I'm allways en femme (the kids left home), I put on makeup after the last daylight-walk with the dog. We both find it exiting when we go out and we both dress-up. I usually wear femme (leather) jeans, a femme blouse, not too obvious boots and not too much makeup. After all this is Switzerland: they invented conservatism and intolerance down here :Angry3: The neighbours don't know (same reason) and why sould they? The kids don't know too (at least I think). I never dressd up in front of them, allways waited till after bedtime. But after all: who can be sure?

JenniferR771
03-18-2007, 01:07 PM
But my wife is really freaked out by it. Calls me a queer transvestite at times. And swears she never would have married me if she had known. However, she has gradually accepted that I go to Tri-Ess meetings and that I dress at the meetings. She buys food for me to take to meetings.

I have been out shopping dressed--as I am small--I pass most of the time.
Not been out to dinner.

Neighbors don't know (I don't think). I try to leave house inconspicuously.

EricaCD
03-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Married, and Helene does not have a problem with me taking time out for periodic dress-up. I do not do it full-time. She has expressed no interest in participating, and I have no interest in rushing her.

I do get out fairly regularly, but I do not go out from the house. I have an place in New York City that I use for CDing locally - and most of my time out and about is when I am on business trips. It's a bit complicated but it all seems to work together well...and it does not require any sneaking around which makes both of us a good deal happier.

Jessica S
03-18-2007, 10:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a) just around the house only
She knows and lets me after kids are in bed for the night.

B) in and outside
just inside the house or in my hotel room when away on business.

2) Do you go outside together dressed ? No, I might have something on under my male clothes and she will know.

The neighbors don't know as far as I can tell, unles there peeking in my basement.

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 09:46 AM

Married
all day long
in and outside
we go out dressed together
Curtains on the windows.

take care

Margie
03-23-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm married and she lets me dress inside and very limited outside.

We only dress together inside and only when we wear our matching "little blac dress", and I'd love more but definitely NOT complaining!!

Our neighbors don't know and, this is the part I really HATE .... when I'm dressed we close the drapes. God how I hate secrecy and my wife knows it too. She's more accepting of the drapes than I am.

Margie