PDA

View Full Version : Me and that Hotel

Sam-antha
03-15-2007, 11:43 AM
I am starting this thread, either as a club thread (eg Red), for those who have already arrived, dressed, at an hotel, overnighted and left the next morning still dressed.
It is intended as a corner to share your pre-action-fears, and the happiness of the happening itself.

The pre-arrival and all that went with it, the hotel reception, etc and that must include the "going down to breakfast, dressed" part of it. (That "arrival for feeding" was the biggest putter-off for me. I had decided that if I was going to do IT, then it would be the full nine whatevers worth.)

AND :

It is also a thread for those who want to, but have not yet been bold enough to go through with their desires. Tell us of your fears and abortive tries.... or just the wish....

This forum is a Help Place and this thread is meant as a particular help and tell about thread.
Later, I will tell of the time I arrived in an hotel, for the first time, dressed, without a booking (mad) and stayed the night.
~Samm

Michelle 51
03-15-2007, 12:46 PM
Sam-antha After i realized your age i got to thinking that there isn't much hope of outgrowing this is there. Justabit

Mitzi
03-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Don't know how many posters you'll get on this topic, but just have to tell you how great you look (peeked at your vitals)!!

No, justabit, I can tell you first hand, the desire never goes away...(not telling how old I am, but my first public outing en femme was back in the 50's:happy: )

Michelle 51
03-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Mitzi.I don't want to rob from Sam-antha's thread but going fem in the fiftie's must of been fun.Seamed stocking's girdle's, frilly petticoat's etc.I wore my sister's pantie's to school under my pant's. I was 7 That was in the fiftie's but i don't think that count's. Justabit

DonnaT
03-15-2007, 02:15 PM
I've really no desire to sign in to the hotel enfemme, not leave enfemme.

It just takes so long getted dressed and made up. Signing in would entail getting dressed elsewhere, such as home, but my wife wouldn't permit that since she doesn't want the neighbors to know. Likewise going home.

It's just easier to do things at the hotel.

Sam-antha
03-15-2007, 03:17 PM
There is absolutely no hope of outgrowing the need, urge or desire to go en femme. Nerver purge.
Fun in the Fifties ? I do not know in the seventies it felt daring to be in the street.... it was considered an offence to public decency... but...
~Samm

Mitzi
03-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Hmmm... keep getting off topic...

Yes, it was considered illegal back in the 50's. My outing was to a giant Halloween ball, it was the one day we could go out without worrying about getting harrassed by the gendarmes.

I remember walking around after the ball, hearing my heels clicking on the pavement, and wishing the evening would never end.

I was single, someone at the ball said to me, getting married would not make the desire go away. But I thought that wouldn't be the case with me....

Mitzi

gwenrob43
03-15-2007, 10:33 PM
I'll go along with DonnaT, too much trouble to get dressed somewhere and then check in. I've dressed at the hotel a couple of times, gone out shopping from there, walked to the restaurant, snack bar, etc. Loved my time out of town! Sam-antha and Mitzi, you both look great! I retired almost 3 years ago, so I'm no spring chicken either; the desire is still there! :2c:

Sam-antha
03-16-2007, 06:11 AM
Some folk look upon the hotel entry and departure as being the difficult thing in our life.
Pass with this one and you have graduated PhD.
Age has absolutlely nothing to do with it.
Connfidence has, real live Confidence
Or am I wrong, but whatever, this is one thing that was on the very top of my list of things do do for ages.
~Samm

maggie
03-16-2007, 09:52 AM
I have stayed at various hotels/motels several times en femme on weekend trips, with no problems. To begin with, I obtained a duplicate credit card in my female name. Then I would make a reservation in my female name, using the credit card with my female name. Therefore, the hotel or motel was already expecting a woman by that name to show up.

I would leave from home fully dressed and drive to whichever hotel/motel I was going to. In each case they were in neighboring states near locations of TG support group meetings I was attending. I would present the credit card bearing my female name and sign in as a woman. Nobody asked any questions. During my visits I would eat meals at restaurants, including those in or attached to the hotel, attend the TG meetings, attend church, visit local attractions, and then check out and drive home, all as a woman. On each of the trips I had a marvelous time.

Here is a picture that I took of myself in one of the motel rooms, after returning from a meeting and a night on the town.

http://members.aol.com/miscmg/mirror5.jpg

Maggie

Karren H
03-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Well Samantha and Kimberly are my heros... They make it look sooo easy... And I will do it too... I hope...

I come and go from hotels enfemme all the time, and when I'm traveling via car and have a plus 2 hour drive its almost always enfemme... Changing at a family restroom in a rest area on the Interstate....

But so far I always take off my makeup somewhat, throw on some slacks and a sweatshirt, ball cap and cheeck-in in drab.... I've checked out enfemme... But that's easy since its just dropping the keys off at the desk.. And I've gone down for the continental breakfasts a few times without incident...

The best time was a 3 day trip to western VA last year, where out of the 3 days I was enfemme all but the 10 hours I had to be at the mine... Included the 6 hour drives enfemme down and back... There's a welcome rest area as you come back in to PA and thtas my main gender change station...

For me to waist 6 plus hours of driving before I dressed just wouldn't cut it... But that's just me....

Love Karren

Joni Beauman
03-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Like Karen, I have yet to check in en femme, but have gone to breakfast many times - also without incident. I have thought of the rest stop changing station, but worry about all those cameras. The "family" restroom is not a feature typical of Illinois highways rest stops. I have dressed in park bathrooms, etc... and then reverted in odd places in order to check in to hotels in drap mode. Its the lack of a proper credit card/i.d. and the desire for reimbursement for work travel that, for me, limits this goal of checking in en femme. Field season is coming. I can't wait - it has been too long since I have had an outing. Joni

anne71
03-16-2007, 11:24 AM
I have not ever arrived at or left an Hotel dressed, but I have on two occasions done so at a Guest House or Bed & Breakfast. At these family run establishments there is usually no way of avoiding long chats with the proprietor/ress or other guests, and if you are staying for more than one night you cannot cut and run after breakfast! No one has ever made any comment as to how I have been dressed.

Sam-antha
03-17-2007, 06:22 AM
A B & B type Guest House, that is scary for me. It is sort of "up close and nearly personal" type of reception. Nothing remote behind a desk where the employee has seen it all before... or you would like to think she has.
That will take some doing for me at least.
Congrats Kim, Maggie you are looking good, ultra respectable if I may say so..
Huggzzes toyou all
~Samm

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 11:28 AM
I really appreciate reading of your experience. It does have a very positive and encourging effect on me.

Thank you