PDA

View Full Version : Out and about

Krystal Lee
03-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Well Tuesday I had the day off and the weather was beautiful so I flipped a mental coin, heads, dress and shop or tails, get out the motorcycle and ride.

I cheated and came up with heads, was there ever a doubt? I had accuired a cute skirt and jacket set at Fashion Bug a few days eariler and really wanted to get out in it so I did.

The skirt and jacket are black and trimed in white for a really nice contrast. Wore my mary janes to compleat the outfit and headed out.

Drove a 120 miles to another town and turned Krystal loose. What a wonderfull day.

Shopped in a number of second hand stores, I love those places, a nice lingerie shop, K-Mart and finially the mall.

Got three different compliments on my outfit and one on my hair. I was in seventh heaven all day.

No point to the story except to let you all know it was great and if you are not getting out yet then go for it and just do it.

I know I was made in K-Mart, by the cashier that told me she liked my outfit and by a group of teenagers in the mall. I saw the funny looks and heard them arguing over was I or was I not a woman. Beleave it or not I was not scared over the situation but had a huge grin on my face!

One reason I go so far ouy of town is so no one knows me and therefore I don't care what they think.

Sorry this is so long but just had to share.

Hugs Krystal.:happy:

JoAnnDallas
03-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Way to go Krystal Lee

Sierra Evon
03-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Great for you :thumbsup: , like I always say Damn the torpedeo's , full speed ahead , stand by fire drill , rigg for depth charge !!!!!!!!, you go girl !!!!!!! :happy:

Brianna Lovely
03-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Good for you girl, glad to hear you had a nice day out and about.

I don't know if it's because so many of us CDs are out here shopping, but..........it seems, every where I shop, they know it's for me, even if I'm in semi-drab, giggle.

DawnL
03-15-2007, 04:32 PM
way to go. Sounds like an absolutely wonderful day.

Jan Griffin
03-15-2007, 05:14 PM
You drove 120 miles because no one knows you there? Who knows Krystal where you live? Oh, in Wyoming, you might be the only girl in town and they would want to get to know you? What's wrong with that?

Joyce1702
03-15-2007, 05:34 PM
You know, you could have gotten dressed up AND ridden the motorcycle. :)

That's something I've wanted to do but I have horrible visions of my wig coming off with my helmet.

Joyce

Butterfly Bill
03-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Perhaps this experience can give you more confidence about getting out in you home town.

TxKimberly
03-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Way to go - it IS a blast isn't it? Been trying that out myself the last week and so far am in heaven.
Kim

Di
03-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Glad it went well. And you had fun:thumbsup: And love Fashing Bug:D

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Wonderful to read about your adventure.