PDA

View Full Version : OMG.. lol. I got a Marriage proposal in traffic today.

Jenibelle
02-12-2005, 02:59 AM
I ventured out this evening to the grocery store in full dress. It was uneventfull except... I drive a 2001 camaro Z28. Its got many performance upgrades has just over 350hp and its loud. so as you can imagine I get lots of looks from guys when I'm driving it.. lol! Well I had a guy pull up at the light next to me in a Pearl white Jeep grand cherokee. I look over and he is staring at me so I smile and he looks away. Then the light went green and he took off.. well I wan't going to loose a race to him, soo I floored it. Spun the tires all over the place while steering to keep the car straight and not loose control. then blew past him beating him with ease. After that we catch traffic and stop. he honks his horn and we put our windows down and just as traffic starts to move he yells, "Damn! for a girl you can really handle your Horsepower! Will you Marry me!" I didn't say anyhitng.. I just smiled and waved byebye as I drove away. I guess I found the easy way to get a proposal.. just beat the guy in a drag race. haha!

Tristen Cox
02-12-2005, 07:40 AM
Lucky thing you, I beat'em all the time in me ol Chevy. Guess it would help if I went out 'dressed' more often then huh. Keep burnin'em up ;)

Love
Tristen

Kassandra
02-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Brings a whole new meaning to drag race!

*giggle!*

Tris

Tiffany Tuesday
02-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Well done Jenibelle,

too many things can get a tgirl down, so how totally mega you got such a delightful ego boost. Now er um ... i am afraid to ask .. are you into hot rods? ... hoots giggles tickly tease :)

hugz girl xxx

Noel Chimes
02-12-2005, 11:03 AM
i just got a call from the"Beach Boys". They want to know if you are available for a video shoot? :D They want to remake "Little old Lady from Pasadena" to "Little Hot Momma from Chicago"
BTW, can you get tickets for Chigagoland Speedway when NASCAR comes through there? Noel

Jenibelle
02-12-2005, 04:36 PM
haha.. "Drag" race I didn't even realise that when I typed it. :D Video shoot.. mmmmm... sounds like fun. I'll need a tire fund if this keeps up.

Hot Rod cars.. I like them. :) Hot "Rods".. well I did have a BF a few years back ;)

dunno about Nascar tickets.. sorry hun. Not a big Nascar fan here.

Just realised though that because my car stands out a lot and my gearhead friends don't know about me I might have to be a bit more selective about where I drive and shop. A couple of them are horribly Homophobic and I can't imagine how they'd treat me if they found out I was CDing. Time for a break today.. its today in the upper 40's and the snow is all melted.. time to be a man, Get dirty, and do outdoor chores around the house and work on my car. (dang xmass lights are still hanging lol)

Marissa_CD
02-14-2005, 04:36 PM
I had a similer experience the Holloween before last. I had a GG friend help me with my make-up and go shopping with me for hosery and a dress ( I could do all of this myself but wanted help from a GG to try to come out to her that night). So after I was dressed and made-up I left for the club I was going to (Miss Kitty's fetish club normally the "Dragon Fly" in Holloywood) and if anyone is familier with surface street Los Angeles traffic on Holloween it is pretty much a parking lot. So anyway there I am all dressed up looking pretty sexy and a car load of guys who are not in costume are next to me trying to get my attention. I look over and the guy who is in the passenger seat is trying to get me to roll down my window and I do and he says "where you going?" and I reply "to Miss Kittys" and he says "wanna come with us to the playboy mansion?" and right after he says this he looks over to the other guys in the car and asks "is that a guy?" I can hear all of this and the driver says "I dont know maybe" and the passenger says to me knowing I am a guy "so?". Now knowing the trouble I could get into with a car full of horny guys going to the playboy mansion that will deffanetly find out I am a guy (and not be happy to find that out) I softly replied "No thanks". But afterwards I couldnt help but feel soooo sexy and feel like a real girl for the first time in my life having a guy try to hit on me from another car it was great.

racheal
02-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Now that's interesting! WOW, you must look great! Nice to get flattery from someone - great boost to the ego. :)