PDA

View Full Version : Misconceptions

Sweet Jeanette
02-12-2005, 03:06 AM
I have been having to many private messages, and too many Instant messages, of people wanting to meet me.---I think I need to remedy this!---I may have picked the wrong avatar, that best defines me.---Maybe I should pick one that better defines me.---Not that I don't appreciate all the attention that I have gotten; ---I DO!---It is WONDERFUL to have others want me, for what I can do for them, and what they think I look like, but I think it's getting out of hand.---I think that they see my avatar, and they think "it's me"!------It is NOT!!!---I am NOT the sultry woman that my avatar makes me out to be.---Quite the contrary!---Oh, --Yes, I am a very sultry, sexy feeling, ---"Hot all the time", CD, but IM not what they think!---I believe that I will change my avatar to what I THINK, is more, the "Real" me.---After what has happened to me, in my past;------I think my new avatar may be MUCH more suitable!!!-------When all of you see it, tell me what YOU think of it, please.---Give me time to change it.

Tristen Cox
02-12-2005, 07:34 AM
Yes I think this one is good if you were getting those type of messages. However I did like the other one, but some people take things for granted. Hope this one works out better for you. ;)

Love
Tristen

Julie York
02-12-2005, 08:06 AM
I understand your problem. I used to get lots of PMs when I used the name "I Want Sex Right Now With Anyone".

Can't understand why people missunderstood me so much. Maybe it was my av..

Now hardly anyone PMs me. Strange.

Wendy me
02-12-2005, 08:20 AM
pm's emails yes i get them the frist one i was like wow wtf .....a real shocker..........
now thay come realy no big deal i mean here on the web out to like a lot of people
cruse through here .....well some do send some rather diffrent requests.................
eather don't replay ...........or say thankyou not intersted .....................

now i can like go and look at them and just no big deal.............i hope things work out for you rember that most don't send or recive them but in a place like this you are how thay say out threre..............for all to see

Sweet Jeanette
02-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Ok. ---I have switched my avatar back. I have had only one PM today. That, I can handle!---I felt that I should, because it is pretty, and I like It!!!---Please, all you hot ones out there, please don't PM me to death!---I can't help it.---I am just "ME".----Please don't make something of me, in your mind, that I am NOT!-----------Thanks.------Hot! ;)

June
02-12-2005, 09:22 PM
That's nothing Hot -- Try living your life as a cartoon ! You get no PM's and I can't tell you how hard it is to get dressed with only four fingers ! ;)

~~ June

Holly
02-12-2005, 09:34 PM
That's nothing Hot -- Try living your life as a cartoon ! You get no PM's and I can't tell you how hard it is to get dressed with only four fingers ! ;)

~~ June
O-M-G! ROTFLOL. June you are just too funny.

Jen_TGCD
02-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Try living your life as a cartoon ! You get no PM's and I can't tell you how hard it is to get dressed with only four fingers !

~~ June
:rolleyes: Now, June! I think Toons are so hot! It's a "fantasy" thing for me, ya know!!! You and Jessica Rabbit and Natasha and some others... whew!!! Only bummer is that ink is so hard to get off of your hands! :eek: :p

Tamara Croft
02-12-2005, 09:54 PM
LOL... it's funny how people think your avatar is really you... I got a PM telling me I'm really hot... and I'm thinking.... you can tell that from my posts??? cus my avatar certainly isn't me... well... maybe a tad like me :D

Tamara x

Jen_TGCD
02-12-2005, 09:58 PM
The only PMs or Email I've gotten are from some Nigerian guy that wants to get some money out of Africa!!! :o :rolleyes:

June
02-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Nigerian guys are hotttt !!!

Sweet Susan
02-12-2005, 10:34 PM
With a name like Hot Lust Walking, what do you expect? I like your avatar, and I like your name. I think your avatar fits your name, or is it that your name fits your avatar. If you change your avatar, will you need to change your name? :confused:

Sweet Jeanette
02-12-2005, 10:59 PM
With a name like Hot Lust Walking, what do you expect? I like your avatar, and I like your name. I think your avatar fits your name, or is it that your name fits your avatar. If you change your avatar, will you need to change your name? :confused:

Well, I guess I did bring it apon myself!---I picked the avatar because that is how I feel I look, inside.--------I picked the name, because that is how I FEEL sexually, inside!---I feel, inside, like I am a boiling cauldron of sexual heat and desire!---In my sleep, I dream I am this way. During my working day, I can hardly contain myself!---When I get home & dress, I am surprised, if I do not have an accidental release!---If I do, in 30 minutes, the urge is right back! :eek: ---My "inside" life is driven by sexual Heat and desire!---It's unbelieveable!------The POWER of this driving force!!!------I KNOW Im oversexed!------Some of it is more than I want.-----What can I say?---Don't tell me to see a shrink. ---I won't.

LaurenAnne
02-13-2005, 12:35 AM
There needs to be a better "rolling eyes" smiley on this thing. Jeez.

samanthajay
02-13-2005, 12:48 AM
i wish i was my avatar pour cold water on me and boom im a girl. and a red head too. :D

Julie York
02-13-2005, 04:53 AM

Had me laughing out loud.

Love Julie (A.K.A. "I Want Sex With Anyone Right Now")

Sandra H
02-13-2005, 05:37 AM
Hi Hot Lust Walking.

I am a little confused you start the thread by saying you are getting so many PM’s because people are getting the wrong impression and the look your AV gives off is not what you really are.

Then you add a post saying that you are hot inside, you dream of being hot etc. If you don’t want any PM’s look like my AV everyone’s grandmother.

But then again, I could getting old of the wrong end of the stick. It could be that rather than complaining about the number of PM’s you are getting it could be more seeking attention.

Katiegirl
02-13-2005, 05:49 AM
Thats funny Jen_TGCD, I get the same emails from that guy in Nigeria as well and I don't even have a picture - he sure gets around.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch.

crispy
02-13-2005, 05:57 AM
It could be that rather than complaining about the number of PM’s you are getting it could be more seeking attention.
mmmmm? :rolleyes:

..............do you think a bit of shark therapy might be in order for HLW, Sandra? < :D >

Sandra H
02-13-2005, 06:05 AM
mmmmm? :rolleyes:

..............do you think a bit of shark therapy might be in order for HLW, Sandra? < :D >

Hi Crispy.

It could be one way of testing out your new teeth after breaking your others on my prosthetic leg LOL Go for it Crispy.

Julie
02-13-2005, 11:52 AM
Not 'Rolling Eyes' but...............

Look into my eye, do not overload Hot with PM's and E-Mails :)

http://img230.exs.cx/img230/2681/hypnobear2nx.gif

JJ

MissBosie
02-13-2005, 12:09 PM
I understand your problem. I used to get lots of PMs when I used the name "I Want Sex Right Now With Anyone".

Can't understand why people missunderstood me so much. Maybe it was my av..

Now hardly anyone PMs me. Strange.

LMFAO

Kate_Uhler
02-13-2005, 02:17 PM
I propose a new icon:

an innocent lil' finger spinning on a cheek

Sweet Jeanette
02-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Hi Hot Lust Walking.

I am a little confused you start the thread by saying you are getting so many PM’s because people are getting the wrong impression and the look your AV gives off is not what you really are.

Then you add a post saying that you are hot inside, you dream of being hot etc. If you don’t want any PM’s look like my AV everyone’s grandmother.

But then again, I could getting old of the wrong end of the stick. It could be that rather than complaining about the number of PM’s you are getting it could be more seeking attention.

I saw an avatar that I thought looked pretty good, and hunted around in different av websites, but could never find one like it. It was a cartoon of a rough, bearded, fellow, in dress, smoking a cigar!---It looked cool, to me.-----As for the "Hot" thing; all I am doing, is describing myself.-------As for the PMs,---I DO enjoy the attention, but it seems they all want to hit too hard and too FAST!---This, I do NOT enjoy!---They all seem to want to meet somewhere, right THEN!---I don't want this.---Maybe I am more of a talker, than a Doer!---I think you are probably right in that I like the attention, but I didn't think it would come THAT fast and furious!----And, when I say that I would like to meet and such; ---I mean,-----to write!------Thats all.---Also, when someone hits on me THAT FAST, I get cautious. ---For all I know, it may be a "entrapment" type of thing!---Like a "sting" thing, that police do.---I don't know much about the laws as they pertain to the internet, but Im NOT taking chances!---Who KNOWS who may be writing "that message" to me?-------See what I mean?-----I hope I have tried to explain myself adequately.

Tiffany Tuesday
02-13-2005, 10:50 PM
Dearest Hot Lust Walking,

you poor petal, just ignore them honey and take your time.

Now avatars can give such a wrong impression. I met a Forum girl once and i am sure she was way bigger than her avatar shows her to be. In fact i have checked all our avatars, and unless we all are like one inch high, there is something really strange going on here.

Avatars are like men who never phone .. they make a girl feel so small :)

Hugz xxx

Sweet Jeanette
02-14-2005, 09:21 PM
Not 'Rolling Eyes' but...............

Look into my eye, do not overload Hot with PM's and E-Mails :)

http://img230.exs.cx/img230/2681/hypnobear2nx.gif

JJ

I like that one!