PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Paper

Sandygal
03-15-2007, 08:29 PM
I was going through the Sunday paper and thats when it hit me again. Another one of those things I enjoyed every week was looking at all the flyers and checking out all the womans clothes. I tried to convince myself that I was looking at the girls. Nope, its the clothes. Its nice admitting to be a crossdresser, I'm finally understanding myself more and more. Love those flyers, do the rest of you feel this way?

Deanna2
03-15-2007, 08:33 PM
I know what you mean, but I'd hate to think I was not concentrating on feminine beauty for its own sake.

Sandygal
03-15-2007, 08:36 PM
I know what you mean Deanna. I do notice the girls, but I see the outfits first....I think!....I'm so confused.....

JC
03-15-2007, 08:38 PM
do you feel comfortable looking at the ads with your wife or while she is next to you?

i have to admit that i still feels "strange" to look at the bras, etc with her. it does not bother me to look at the Avon catalogs. with many things, she is more comfortable than i.

i love her.

jc

Sandygal
03-15-2007, 08:46 PM
do you feel comfortable looking at the ads with your wife or while she is next to you?

i have to admit that i still feels "strange" to look at the bras, etc with her. it does not bother me to look at the Avon catalogs. with many things, she is more comfortable than i.

i love her.

jc

Your right, I'm not comfortable with her seeing me looking at the ads, even though she is aware that I crossdress. Maybe I should let her see me. Maybe she will open up and ask me if there is anything I like. Or she will hit me with the other 50 lbs of paper. Seriously, I think My next goal is to look at the ads in front of her. Baby steps, always baby steps.

ArleneRaquel
03-15-2007, 08:46 PM
I look at both the lovely ladies and the beautiful clothes, which one comes first depends on my mood. Right now looking at and admiring the clothes, especially the undergarments, has the edge " in the what comes first " sweepstakes with me. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Ladies Undergaments make the Man

marie354
03-15-2007, 09:16 PM
I look at the clothes.... The girl.... And wish I could be one of them. Ahhhh... To be a model. Wouldn't that be fun!

jessicanataliemonroe
03-15-2007, 10:39 PM
This is the same reason I get the free clothing catalogs sent to my P.O. Box. I like seeing what is in style, and what is in season, and thinking about what might work for me.

Rachel Morley
03-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Are you kidding me? ....guilty as charged! :D I love looking at those Sunday magazines for the stores in the mall .... JC Penny, Macys, Target etc. Yep, there's a little bit of transvestic fetish-ness in me when it comes to the clothes. ...but hey, I'm a crossdresser (and proud of it) ... what do you expect :devil:

Jeannine
03-16-2007, 05:00 AM
Yeah, yesterday I realized the same thing thumbing through an issue of Elle at the dentists office...

Kate Simmons
03-16-2007, 05:27 AM
Well, I do look at the girls and the clothes. Some of my "favorite" models are in the Lane Bryant and Roaman's catalogs. I always imagine myself being along with them on a photo shoot. As if, right? Truth is they are all good looking gals and I'm certainly not going to deny it.:happy:

occdresser
03-16-2007, 06:02 AM
yes:heehee:

Tina Dixon
03-16-2007, 06:23 AM
I don't look at the Sunday Morning paper much, I'm usually on line right here:D

jenna19
03-16-2007, 06:39 AM
I find that I'm constantly looking at what the women I see are wearing and then wishing it was me looking that good. :D

jenna19
03-16-2007, 06:42 AM
Oops, just like me to forget. I just LOVE seeing a really nice pair of boots. There is woman on tv here who usually wears the hottest boots. She's absolutely gorgeous too. She is 6 feet tall and always has on at least 3 inch heels, but she pulls it off with style and grace.

sue ellan
03-16-2007, 07:18 AM
I find that I'm constantly looking at what the women I see are wearing and then wishing it was me looking that good. :D

:iagree:
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

WendyCD
03-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Not just the flyers and newspapers, but all the catalogs..., of which my wife gets many.

I look at them all - the clothes - the models (do any of you start recognizing the models from one catalog to another??).

In front of my wife - yea, occasionally. And to make it more fun and inclusive, I take the time (tough job) to point out the clothes, shoes, swimsuits (AB Lamdin!:happy: ) that would look good on her. If I can't wear them - she can!

tamparay
03-16-2007, 07:36 AM
Hi girls, yes those ads are exciting, looking at the models and their shoes and wondering does the store have that in womens? I have been looking at the ads since I was 10 and it is kind of a fetish but finally realized that I had rather look at womens clothes and shoes vs mens. I guess there is a girl in me and being honest to yourself is better than denial. I can live with that..raye in chattanooga

JoAnnDallas
03-16-2007, 08:42 AM
I know what you mean. Back in 2005, my wife let me apply for a Victoria Secret Angel Card. I collect Victoria Secret catalogs. I did it to get onto their catalog mailing list. As usual your name then gets on other mailing lists, so I get women clothing catalogs all the time in the mail. I have now noticed that when I am looking at a new catalog or we are out and about that I can remember many details about the clothing I see, but really can not remember much about the person wearing them. LOL.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-16-2007, 09:35 AM
I am guilty as charged. I look at the woman and the clothes but I don't have the desire to be with the woman since I am very happy with my wife. I do wish always rthat I could look just like the models and that it were me wearing the outfits. O what a tangled web we navigate.

BobbieCD1944
03-16-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm feeling like the odd ball... :heehee: . First thing I read in the Sunday paper are the computer store ads. I may or may not get around to the department store ads and when I do, it's to look for great sale prices on stuff like paper towels, toilet paper.. etc.

Karren H
03-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Its the second or third thing I look at... First is Dilbert. :), then its a toss up..... Womens clothing or Electronic stuff... All depends on how I feel...

Hmmmmmm new spring dress vs 180 gig external hard drive... Now that's a tough decision!! Hehehe.

Guess I'd get both... I can store a lot of photos of my new spring dress on a 180 gig drive!!

:tongueout

Love Karren

sami1952
03-16-2007, 04:37 PM
I thoght that i was the only one who did that,whenever i see a flyer i go directly to the female clothes.

Kate Simmons
03-16-2007, 04:53 PM
I forgot to mention. Sunday papers and catalogs are probably a contributing factor in why I became a CD. I used to spend most of my Summers at my Grandma's house who lived (way out) in the country. No toilet, just an outhouse. Somehow, all the papers and catalogs always wound up in the outhouse even when they used toilet paper, tradition, I guess. Anyway, I spent many an hour in the outhouse checking out the pics of the pretty girls and pretty clothes.Whoda figured?:happy:

Billijo49504
03-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Guilty as charged!!! Younkers, Macy's and Kohl's ads. Then the grocery store ads, and then Walgreen's and CVS, to see what they have on sale in the line of makeup. Then the comics....BJ

DawnL
03-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Don't get the Sunday paper......may have to change that. Do enjoy looking at all the clothes in all the catalogues we have around here.

michelleupnorth
03-16-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm so looking forward to the new summer sears catologe

Beth5083
03-16-2007, 08:38 PM
I was always looking at the clothes first wondering what my mom thought I was looking at. I still think my mother knows what I'm up to since it was her clothing I was using when still living there. She was also a big fan of the Victoria Secrets so we would get those catalogs by the truck loads, they have the hottest clothing and models.

S. Lisa Smith
03-16-2007, 09:49 PM
I was going through the Sunday paper and thats when it hit me again. Another one of those things I enjoyed every week was looking at all the flyers and checking out all the womans clothes. I tried to convince myself that I was looking at the girls. Nope, its the clothes. Its nice admitting to be a crossdresser, I'm finally understanding myself more and more. Love those flyers, do the rest of you feel this way?
Yep!

Kimmie W
03-16-2007, 10:42 PM
I never miss a Sunday paper for that very reason, to look at what is hot for the season (not that I could get away with the look). It's nice to dream though.:heehee:

miss janel
03-16-2007, 11:11 PM
I always look in the Target or Walgreen's ads, looking for a sale on Legg's.

charlie II
03-16-2007, 11:11 PM
I Miss The Sunday Papers Of The Late 50's And Early 60's When They Had All The Nice Adds For Vanity Fair Slips Nightgowns And Panties. They Don't Do That Now Days.

Angie G
03-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Sandy I do the same thing hun :hugs:
Angie

Kimberly9310
03-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Busted, yes all the time

JenniferR771
03-17-2007, 10:54 AM
yes I look at the Sunday ads in the paper and the catalogs, too. But...my wife has been hiding them lately. Shucks. Lighten up, sweetheart!

KarenSusan
03-17-2007, 11:28 AM
I not only look at Sunday ads but also any news or commentary shows on TV that feature women. I love to see what they're wearing.

CharlaineCadence
03-17-2007, 12:31 PM
I find i look at the adds and cuss the girls out for being perfict. because i'm a big boned woman and can never get half of the beautifun stuff to fit me right

tommi
03-17-2007, 12:47 PM

Look and look and can only wish I would look that good in any outfit.:hugs:

Sabrina Flowers
03-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Looking at the fashion items is one of the main reasons I get the papers and which paper I get in the week too. Tend to look at the clothes and footwear more than the models now. Don't now if this is sign of maturaty or just looking at things in a different way and sence??

az_azeel
03-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Oh.. i too am guilty as charged.. love looking at the dresses and thinking mmmmm wonder what that would feel like to wear... I even point them out to my s/o.... she just calls me a tart....:heehee:

Sandygal
03-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Sweet! only a couple of hours before this Sundays edition hits the driveway. The spring clothes I just know will look fab.

Barb Valentine
03-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Ever since the first Sears catalog some 42 years ago

SandyR
03-17-2007, 11:56 PM
uh!!! Duh.....first thing I look at is the ads.......Find the best buys that way......heheh.

Kisses.....

SandyR

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 10:08 AM
I use to live off those flyers so I know what you mean.

I dreamed and dreamed.

Margie
03-23-2007, 10:13 AM
I've been feeling that way since way back in grammar school. My wife both share in that enjoyment. Our Sunday morning doesn't start with the paper and stacking the flyers nice and neat for the "start" LOL.
My only problem is keeping the budget under control!! We get up to 10 + catalogs on top of the flyers. Our fav is JC Penny's, boy how we do love that store!