PDA

View Full Version : Losing the plot

Deanna2
03-15-2007, 08:30 PM
I was at the local mall this morning with my wife while she was shopping and I was enjoying myself with the mobile scenery. All of a sudden I found myself examining and appreciating a skirt a women was wearing rather than admiring the wearer. Am I still normal?

Lissa Stevens
03-15-2007, 08:44 PM
What is normal? I look at both myself. I look at the women for three reasons.
1. To see what she is wearing.
2. To think how I would like to look like her.
3. To think how I would like to be with her.
Is this normal? Hell, I don't know and I increasingly don't care. It's just the way it is. So don't worry about it. Just enjoy yourself.

marie354
03-15-2007, 09:22 PM
2. To think how I would like to look like her.
3. To think how I would like to be with her.
Is this normal? Hell, I don't know and I increasingly don't care. It's just the way it is. So don't worry about it. Just enjoy yourself.

Ditto! Skirts really do look better than pants anyday!

Missy
03-15-2007, 09:31 PM
I work in the mall where I live and see alot of weman and I always look at what they are wearing and think about how that outfit would look on me somettimes I see an outfit and the thought of not on your life would I wear that. sometimes when my wife is with me she might pick up what I am looking at and say yes or no she knows that I am looking at the cloths not th person.

Suzie S.
03-16-2007, 04:12 AM
Deanna, you are normal, don't worry! I do that also. There's nothing wrong with admiring the clothing someone wears. I do tend to look at dresses and skirts on someone and wonder how I'd look wearing them. If I see a pretty girl in a dress or skirt suit I sometimes get jealous, wishing I was her wearing that. Looking is free, we all do it (GG's also). It's just human nature. :happy:

Vicky_Scot
03-16-2007, 04:25 AM
I was at the local mall this morning with my wife while she was shopping and I was enjoying myself with the mobile scenery. All of a sudden I found myself examining and appreciating a skirt a women was wearing rather than admiring the wearer. Am I still normal?

I read your post to my wife and she is laughing as she says that I do the exact same. She does not have to worry that I am looking at other woman as she knows I am just looking at what they are wearing and thinking where did she get that? or I would look good in that.

I must also be abnormal then Deanna along with the rest of us girls that do the same.

xx

jenna19
03-16-2007, 06:56 AM
Of course it's a normal thing for you to do. You're a crossdressing male. Admire the woman and critique the clothes lol.

Amanduhrob
03-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Define "normal":D

Jocelyn Quivers
03-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Same here I also admire outfits that women wear, however when my wife is with me I try to avoid doing this unless I want a black eye. Jocelyn

Deanna2
03-19-2007, 11:04 PM
Thank you for all your comments. The question was sort of tongue in cheek, but the general theme that came out of all the comments was that as CD's we have a double chance of appreciating the female form and its adornmnets.

Melinda G
03-20-2007, 12:03 AM
Eeeaaauuuu. You're abnormal. Heh heh heh. :D
Many times I've found myself wanting to ask some chick, "Where'd you get those shoes"?

noname
03-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Relax, I would definately say normal. I think it takes an honest person to look at something subjectively as to if they might want a certain style. Unlike the neaderthal sheep men, that have never tried nor would ever consider.

AmberTG
03-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Melinda, I almost did that with a cashier at the bank last week, she was wearing a great pair of shoes, and I almost asked her where she got them. I did complement her on them.
When the wife and I go shopping at the mall, we tend to be the fashion police, commenting on shoes mostly, but other things too, especially if the shoes are just wrong for the outfit.

Nicole
03-20-2007, 06:40 AM
You are normal. The good part is that it makes shopping a lot more fun! I used to get so bored when I tagged along with my wife. Now it's great! But don't drag me into a Hobby Lobby or Michael's craft store... can't go there yet.

MsJanessa
03-20-2007, 06:45 AM

well you are a crossdresser---I suppose its normal for crossdressers to admire skirts---thats what I do.

GinaVegas
03-20-2007, 08:26 AM
Nothing wrong with that Deanna!

MJ
03-20-2007, 08:27 AM

2. To think how I would like to look like her. 3. To think how I would like to be with her.

Lissa is right on, except number 3, not sure what was meant by "with her" , but i love looking at outfits when there on the girls ...
Normal !!! whats Normal ?

Casey Morgan
03-20-2007, 08:40 AM
The question was sort of tongue in cheek

Ah. I *thought* you had already dealt with that, but then sometimes we need to revisit certain things.

Yeah, that duality of admiring women and admiring what they're wearing is quite interesting. I think that's part of what makes this such a "unique" experience. I certainly wouldn't look to trade it. :)

JoAnnDallas
03-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Totally normal. LOL

Tina B.
03-20-2007, 10:59 AM

The short answer, NO, you are a crossdresser!
Tina B.
PS and asking crossdressers if this is normal, just means you get the answer you want, we all do it to some extent!

tightsgirl
03-20-2007, 12:09 PM
Thats funny I see a girl and think to myself "what is wrong with her who would wear that skirt those shoes and that top in the same ensemble":lol:

Kitty Sue
03-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Sounds a lot like me. Maniquins, barbie dolls, woman on tv and in video games, books and magazines etc. I always like to look at what they are wearing and how the accesorise.

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Normal?????
If I ever become Normal, I give you the right to shoot me!!!!