PDA

View Full Version : better day

Dana Jones
03-15-2007, 08:57 PM
Well Thanks to all who commented on my previous post. Now for some good news. I wasn't the only one who wasn't pretty enough. There were others that weren't up to standards either. I think we are just fine.

Now some better news. The jeans I bought yesterday are too big. They were a 12 and I can slide them right off. Helps to have no butt. I bought a size 10 today and they fit great. Again only $5 a pair. Now should I keep the 12 for my fat days or return them???? Hugs to all my friends here Dana

Country girl
03-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Dana, I think the key is acceptance. Being able to accept yourself goes a long way towards other peoples acceptance of you. Remember pretty is as pretty does. Attitude is also a big part of the CDer's ability to being seen as "pretty". I'm glad today was better and isn't it fantastic to ge down a size! I say if the jeans were only 5 bucks, then keep them. You never know when you might have a really extravagant dinner and there's always the holidays. Sometimes it's nice to have a little extra breathing room. :hugs: CG gg

marie354
03-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Sure... Keep them if you want. You can always have them altered. Or maybe you know someone that they would look good on.

LindaTS
03-16-2007, 09:36 AM
I wish a size 12 would fall off of me Dana, lucky girl. E-mail to follow in a little while.

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 11:49 AM
return the 12s don't give yourself an excuse.