PDA

View Full Version : Self Denial and Denial to others

MelissaAndProudOfIt
03-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Here's a new topic... i think....

Denial....

Self Denial, in our early years there we are crossdressing in secret
(what i personally call the true crossdresser!!!!!!) started between 5 and 6 years old, maybe wearing a sisters school clothes. The need stays with them till they are in last school years and the urge is still there, they know they are different in this respect, so there they are hiding secret from family and friends and others, and also in many cases even to themselves too.

What happens then... they daren't let their friends know as they think their freiends would think less of them, so if you have friends who don't stick with you such a revelation, then they really cannot of been friends in the first place, so it's a good way to find out if your're friends are really your friends...

some deny it to themselves, oh i dressed in early years yeah, i did it more recently too yeah, but it's really only a phase thats all... or a fetish.... well that maybe, or it could be that you are denying your true inner feelings and as a result with be feeling stressed out most of the time because of inner conflict with your true inner feelings and being unable to bring them outside of yourself to your friends... when i told my friend lol, they already knew lol, don't know how lol, they just did... so saved me having to tell him anything more...lol

Denial to a mate/partner/wife...

you are worried to tell a woman because she might not want to know you, if you crossdress.... well not telling her is pointless as she will find out later and be forced into the preverbial corner to have to make her mind up....so unfair..after she has loved you for so long and trusted you faithfully and told you all her secrets, you then drop that bomb shell on her....it's no wonder some quit their partners.. as some feel they cannot trust their partners any more, as if they kept that secret, what other secrets have they kept from them, and believe me that is always on their minds i feel sure... marriage and living together is one of unlimited trust and faith... and it's busted at day one if not revealled I think.

I revealled in the very first day we met, I am now happily engaged to a beautyful woman, who loves me to pieces, she loves me so much for simply telling all about myself to her.. she knew i could have kept this secret from her, but like i said.. at what cost....i replied... the cost of losing her as a partner later if she disliked it.... better to get the matter over with in first instance i think. this matters open to opinion lol i guess....!!!!!

The next, dressing all earlier years and have a non muscle built body, and so feel when you leave school to go to work doing physical work building on that body mass and trying to deny your inner feelings of dressing, thinking that you haven't done it in ages, so the need to dress is gone, but it comes back with a slammer... oops now you have a well built frame....on yer body... you have the urge to dress again... your body is far from ideal now, ... you hoped that well built frame would attract a mate.... it didn't happen and you're still single... you wanna dress, but you dare not go out dressed, only wish you could oh dear.... it's because you denyed your own feelings and now, you have a situation you simply cannot escape from....oh dear.... so a closet dresser for the rest of time.... what a shame.... though I am human too, I can appreciate that such a revelation can be too much, but it's who we are and we really should embrace who we are and not shun ourselves....

Well thats my views anyway

Rachel75
03-16-2007, 12:02 AM
I think I know what you are saying. I'm a 31-year old hetero who has lived in denial his entire life. Relationships have come and gone - not because of my crossdressing, but mostly because I enjoy that time to myself when I can dress up and really be myself. It isn't easy to find a life partner who I think will except my lifestlye. I would love to be married someday, but I know that I will never lose this desire to be a gurl myself. So I'm stuck hanging out to dry - somewhere between my desire for a lifelong companion and my desires to live life as a woman myself. I've pretty much embraced the fact that I'll remain single my entire life. Trapped by the fact that somehow I was wired wrong and the only way to extenguish my desires are by making myself as feminine as I can. It doesn't seem fair, but I can't change who I am.

RobertaFermina
03-16-2007, 12:20 AM
It isn't easy to find a life partner who I think will except my lifestlye.

Maybe the person who would accept you it isn't one you would THINK?

You'd have to reveal/ask to find out, and risk being right in order to give yourself a chance to find out if you were 'happily wrong.'

:rose: Roberta :rose:

MelissaAndProudOfIt
03-16-2007, 12:25 AM
Well it's a real problem with us Crossdressers, I too denied it to myself for many years (school years!) when i left school for about 5 years too it was a secret lol, though in all that time I had perfected my image to as good as i could, so would start going out nights... early evening for walks in places I knew to be safe... then the need came to go places where there were some members of public.... then the urge came stronger, I had a thirst to be there in public dressed, and with practice and ever building confidence I moved towards my goal.... eventually nights out were sussed... great thought I.. but did it end there..lol nope...

Days were next lol, so i would dress up and go out early mornings just before daybreak, and each time stay out just a bit longer as slowly people appearred though in slow building numbers, when too many to feel comfortable, i would slowly walk back to my car.... then drive away... then the next time came later, when a few people were around and again would practice the same move, until ever more i felt safe with... Now I don't care how many are out there lol, I have equal right to be there too.... lol so i get on out there, daytime shopping, stopping off at cafes and restaurants... planning going to the cinema sometime.... I am straight too, and I have as much right as anyone to do exactly what I want to do, and I will..... so there lol :p

Rachel75
03-16-2007, 12:27 AM
Maybe the person who would accept you it isn't one you would THINK?

You'd have to reveal/ask to find out, and risk being right in order to give yourself a chance to find out if you were 'happily wrong.'

:rose: Roberta :rose:

You're so right. I guess I've just been afraid to "drop the bomb" on the girls I've dated. It's so much easier to push them away than it is to let them in. I guess I've always felt like I'd be letting them down it they knew that their big strong boyfriend has bright red toenails under his Nikes.

MelissaAndProudOfIt
03-16-2007, 12:49 AM
Most of the time Crossdressing is a close guarded secret, we hide from family, friends and so on....

Hiding it from partner in love, oh my god and you'll never get found out er lol, i really don't think you'll be that lucky.... sorry to say it but you surely cannot believe you can keep that a secret from a loving partner surely. Unless lol, you are carefull to the human extreme... and you'd have to be careful to the degree of a saint lol... cuz one lil clue and that will start the preverbial ball rolling.... that's when the uncomfortaable questions start... and women find out the truth far faster than we dare hope sometimes... they are quicker than us lol.... trust me!!!!! lol

If you keep such a thing a secret, be prepared that if you have to wait for the right time to tell her, lol it will be a very, very, very long wait... until it lands up... oh my god it's been too long now, and loads of water has flowed beneath the bridge and kids have turned up, now what!!!!!! DILEMMA:confused: Believe me, there's never a good time to tell her... The only best time to tell her is at the start.... If she don't want to know you... then at least you ain't going to get into that above situation, i sure to heck didn't and thats why i told my girl about a week in to our relationship... as I didn't want it to hinder the relationship we had... she went quiet for a while and laughed a bit, she then said ahem ok lol....does that mean I get in control lol, i said sure why not... and she replied lol, ok i can live with that lol and our relationship as got better and better... we have discussed what to do if kids come along and so on... I am now engaged to her and we are both looking forward to marriage.... she said mind you lol, I want to bride ok lol, I said ok, thats a deal... lol

Moral of the story: If she loves you, it should take more than crossdressing to change her mind.... see the thing is crossdressings such a big secret... and if you break the secret to her.... she'll know that you love her greatly, greatly enough to tell her, she will also know that if you had other secrets you would also tell her them.... as no secrets means a far happier relationship, rather than living one thats a complete fabrication of the truth, as by doing that, you make yourself the emotional prisonor stuck in your own prison of personal and relationship denial... when it could all have been out in the open. Yes it's a big price to pay to say before a relationship... but it can be an ever larger one if you tell your wife years in, when she really thought she knew all about you.... you surely can understand her hurt, she would then ask you, is there any other secrets you want to tell me.... like are you Bi too or something.... what an uncomfortable relationship that would bring.... and when matters discussed it might go away for a while but the fuse will still be burning away waiting for a reason to make it flare up again. Like Chat shows on tv about Crossdressing and then off it all goes again... see what I mean... I simply didn't want none of that... I am just trying to help others see the light too, like i did....

marie354
03-16-2007, 01:10 AM
I've been through the denial of myself for sooo many years. I finally learned that it was an integral part of who I am, so I'm over that.

I've denied some women from knowing the "real me" as well and it never worked well either.

I've had good results with being open up front. I told my current GF on our 3rd date and we've made 5-years so far and she has allowed me to dress all the time since early November. (I haven't been out of the house yet.)

Since I've joined this forum, I've discovered that my femme side needs to come out a lot more before I'm happy, and I'm working toward it.
My manerisms are getting pretty good as well as my walk. I'm still working on my voice though and I think I'm getting that part down too. I just soften it a bit, raise the pitch just slightly, and allow my pitch to up and down instead of louder and softer.

So I'm almost through denying who I am. By reading about the great adventures that others have had here, my confidence is growing as well. I think that it's just a matter of time now.

Joy Carter
03-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Malisa, your a god. Where were you with this when I was growning upconfused ?:hugs:

Alice Torn
03-18-2007, 01:49 PM
M, Your last section, was the one I relate to most!

Hali
03-18-2007, 02:53 PM
well i have been trying to settle the internal conflict for as long as i can remember, and one of the ways is to convince myself that CDying should be fun, yeah it can be fun, i dress usually on my first date with a babe, when she goes to the bathroom to take her bath i will quickly wear her clothes and suprise her and make fun of women, GUESS what most of them almost 100% end up laughing and hugging and kissing me, even though they mostly remove the cloths before we start ANYTHING, hey, some even enjoy it like that and i'll tell them how i like wearing their PANTIES and they almost always end up laughing. i also restrict myself by trying to resist the urge to buy FEMME clothes, i currently dont have a WIG and many FEMME stuff, and when i wear MALE CLOTHS i convince myself that am wearing UNISEX. tek care.

susie evans
03-18-2007, 10:14 PM
the sooner you come to grips with your self the better things will get and life will become easer :hugs:

susie