PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a beefy man when...

Lex
03-16-2007, 07:25 AM
...half your hair is bright pink and you still pass. HUZZAH!

I'm back! Now with 20% more beef!

Well, I've been away, trying to figure stuff out.

What I have figured out:

I'm not transgendered. I hated puberty, I hated my boobs, I hated the way all the girls around me changed from fun kids to shallow *****s. I hated the representation of women in the media, and how all the girls I knew seemed to fall for it and conform to it. I still hate that.

I hated females and hated being female. So the natural thing is to want to be whatever else is available. Which was mostly why I wanted to be a guy. I did and often still do want to be a guy, for the sole purpose of just being a guy. But I'm now content in the body that I'm in and I pass a lot, so it's okay.

Anyway, I'm not transgendered. I'm still not sure what I am though. I don't really fit in with girls and I don't really want to. But I don't think I need to. I'm more concerned with fitting in with like minded people, rather than with girls or guys.

I'm comfortable with my body now. The only thing I ever really hated was my chest, and that's mostly gone now. What's left I'm finding I actually like. And they're small enough to pass without binding, and if I wanted to bind, all I'd need would be a tight crop top. The rest of me is incredibley attractive. I'd tap that.

I think all I'll ever really be, in terms of transgendered/transexual/crossdresser/etc, is a crossdresser. I don't think that will ever change. It's too much fun!

For now I'm kind of just ignoring my gender issues. I'm not really thinking of myself as either male or female, which is freeing. Because even though I didn't mean to, the gender I percieved myself very subtley changed the way I thought, acted, etc. I'd rather just think of me as me.

So, that's it!
...For now. :D

Oh wait, almost forgot, I'm gonna try and figure out a way to make decent re-usable sideburns and facial hair. I'll put up a tutorial if I succeed.

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Hehehe welcome back Lex, good to see you here :happy:

Erm... dude... btw... even being a crossdresser is being transgendered I think!
I think anyone that questions their gender in anyform is "transgendered" lol!
Just to varying degrees on a vast and varied scale.

But I love your cool attitude that you LIKE your body and you are content with it and that you're incredibly attractive haha! yay!
Sounds like you may be in a good, not too extreme/distressing place on that tg scale. :D

Btw Awesome that u are passing most of the time!

Very cool for you that you are somewhere comfortable... how wonderful.
WOO!

:^5:

So... tell me...
.....did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the milky way?
And tell me, did Venus blow your mind?
Was it everything you wanted to find?

And did you miss us.... while you were looking for yourself out there?

...As I hoped in your leaving thread...

Mmmm, sideburns...

Kieron Andrew
03-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Erm... dude... btw... even being a crossdresser is being transgendered I think!
I think anyone that questions their gender in anyform is "transgendered" lol!
Just to varying degrees on a vast and varied scale.
I have to agree with Poc......crossdressing IS part of the transgendered spectrum somewhere......and its a hugeeeee spectrum..........

you are still trans is some degree but not as much or as miserable about it as you first thought now that you have had the surgery........you are most probably within the body dismorphia spectrum somewhere http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder as you hated your body in appearance when you had breasts

where-ever you fit in Lex, you will always fit in with us, you are one of the lads :)

welcome back we missed you lots :^5:

Lex
03-16-2007, 08:02 AM
Of course I missed you guys Pocoyo. :D

I personally don't see crossdressing as being transgendered if you're doing it just for fun. If you're doing it to express your gender then I think it is. That's just me though.

Nope, not body dismorphic disorder. I never thought I was hideous or anything, I've always known I'm attractive (so modest, lol). It's just that big boobs are not practical AT ALL. Plus, as I was hating females and their society, it was such a HUGE reminder of being female. Plus they just looked bad. Body dismorphic disorder was something I talked to with the therapist lady before my surgery and we both figured out pretty fast I don't have it. I don't know what I have, or what I am, etc. I don't really mind though. :)

Kieron Andrew
03-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Of course I missed you guys Pocoyo. :D

I personally don't see crossdressing as being transgendered if you're doing it just for fun. If you're doing it to express your gender then I think it is. That's just me though.

Nope, not body dismorphic disorder. I never thought I was hideous or anything, I've always known I'm attractive (so modest, lol). It's just that big boobs are not practical AT ALL. Plus, as I was hating females and their society, it was such a HUGE reminder of being female. Plus they just looked bad. Body dismorphic disorder was something I talked to with the therapist lady before my surgery and we both figured out pretty fast I don't have it. I don't know what I have, or what I am, etc. I don't really mind though. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer im just playing with gender spectrums now lol :tongueout .......but its really good you've found piece of mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intergender
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigender

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 08:27 AM
Yay! You missed us :D :hugs:

Well... you really do know yourself best....

Wow.. I didn't even know body dysphoria and body dysmorphic disorder were like the same thing (are they?.. I thought dysphoria was distress about body gender/parts and dysmorphic disorder was sort of disgust at onesself, often for seeing something that's not there/in a different way... well I guess they are pretty similar/overlap really.)

My mum has always always said to me frustratedly "I reckon you have bloody body dysmorphic disorder... you see something different in the mirror than everyone else does..."

And so she sometimes makes me feel like I'm crazy or something though.. like I'm seeing something other people can't :eek:

But I think it's more a case of what I always tell her...

I'm always like "Uh no mum... I know what's there, I can see it how it is... I just don't see it in the same way as you do.... e.g those curves are acceptable to you but not to me!"

Lex
03-16-2007, 08:34 AM
I think dysmorphic disorder is more where you think there is something really REALLY wrong with your body, but there isn't. Like you might think your toes are freaky and disgusting when they're just normal. People who have it find some small imperfection and balloon it out of proportion.

Hm, intergender sounds pretty close to how I feel, but I don't want to label myself at the moment, I'm gonna keep ignoring it, haha. :D

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 08:34 AM
Yeah that's what I thought.
I can see how the 2 can overlap or something though.

CaptLex
03-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Welcome back, Sexy Lexy! :D We really missed you. It sounds like you've found your place in the post-binary world - congratulations! I'm glad that you took time for yourself to figure things out and that you've been able to find the answers you were searching for, and I'm so glad that you're happy with your new chest too. Yay, he's back . . . here have a drink! :cheers:

Evert
03-16-2007, 08:59 AM
Lex! Lex! Lex! Good to have you back and good to hear that your time away has brought you good things!! :D :hugs:

So... tell me...
.....did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the milky way?
And tell me, did Venus blow your mind?
Was it everything you wanted to find?

And did you miss us.... while you were looking for yourself out there?

Now that hes back in the atmosphere
With drops of jupiter in his hair, hey, hey
He acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that theres time to change, hey, hey
Since the return from his stay on the moon
He listens like spring and he talks like june, hey, hey

:heehee:

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 09:01 AM
Hehehe Evert... exactly :D

bi_weird
03-16-2007, 09:11 AM
LEX! DUDE welcome back!
It's really weird, but yesterday I was thinking of you, and wishing you were still around. Pink hair? That's excellent. We need pictures. I'm looking for green temporary stuff for St. Patrick's day...

Evert
03-16-2007, 09:19 AM
LEX! DUDE welcome back!
It's really weird, but yesterday I was thinking of you, and wishing you were still around. Pink hair? That's excellent. We need pictures. I'm looking for green temporary stuff for St. Patrick's day...

Wow, you gave me some idea! *Is going to search for green hairpaint* :D

Kieron Andrew
03-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Welcome back, Sexy Lexy! :D
watch it Lex...Capt is after a new cabin boy :heehee: ....but ssshhhh dont tell Poc!

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 09:26 AM
watch it Lex...Capt is after a new cabin boy :heehee: ....but ssshhhh dont tell Poc!

Waaaaaaaahahaaaa :( :cry: ........

*Wanders off to sit in the corner eating a .. uh.. Red Nose Day/St Patricks Day pie.....*

Yay party tomorrow!

Evert
03-16-2007, 09:32 AM
btw I would suggest haircolor from a spraycan. Washes out directly! :D

CaptLex
03-16-2007, 09:52 AM

But Lex is the self-proclaimed Sexy Beast - I'm just agreeing with him.

BTW, your comment reminded me of a dream I had last night, but I won't go into details. :devil:

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 09:54 AM
*snuggles round Cap's neck*

What was your dream about? Cabin boys??!!

CaptLex
03-16-2007, 09:56 AM
*snuggles round Cap's neck*

What was your dream about? Cabin boys??!!

mmm hmmm . . . :hiding:

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 09:57 AM
...... do elaborate dear chap..... !

CaptLex
03-16-2007, 10:01 AM
...... do elaborate dear chap..... !

Nope . . . it's more of a Clubhouse topic. :blushing: Besides, we've taken over Lex's comeback thread. Sorry dude - we tend to do that so easily.

Back on topic: Lex is back and has worked through some issues and questions - yay! :D

Kieron Andrew
03-16-2007, 10:01 AM
BTW, your comment reminded me of a dream I had last night, but I won't go into details. :devil:
Me thinks you need to start a thread in the boys clubhouse and tell us!!! NOW!!! mister!

Casey Morgan
03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm not really thinking of myself as either male or female, which is freeing. Because even though I didn't mean to, the gender I percieved myself very subtley changed the way I thought, acted, etc. I'd rather just think of me as me.

Now there's a sentiment I could live by. Oh wait, I already do. :D

Enjoy that freedom, Lex. There's nothing quite like it. And I found that when I gave myself the freedom, the permission if you like, to just be me whatever that meant, I really began to blossom.

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Nope . . . it's more of a Clubhouse topic. :blushing: Besides, we've taken over Lex's comeback thread. Sorry dude - we tend to do that so easily.

Back on topic: Lex is back and has worked through some issues and questions - yay! :D

He he he .... buckaawww.

Ehem.. yes... YAAAY! Well done Lex :D

:gift: :Party2:

Felix
03-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Hi Lex and welcome back hun :hugs: I think ya doin fine with all ya figured out about ya self. Ya know the old sayin 'No body knows ya like ya know ya self, you know ya self best' xx Felix :RND1:

Adam
03-16-2007, 01:37 PM
hay Lex thats great that you have found you are pleased with how you are After all thats what we are all after well ok thats what i am after well if it wasent i wouldent be transtioning :D

So the chest op worked out well then im glad that its turned out well hope healing has done well too and look forward to you posting more now your back :hugs:

Lex
03-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Wow, so many comments!

First off, I haven't really found all the answers, just a few. :P But that'll do for now.

Second, thanks for the warm welcome!

Third, I'll have pictures of my hair when I re-dye it, it's a little faded now. And I'll post some chest comparision pics too (with my shirt on of course) so you can see how awesome it is.

pocoyo
03-16-2007, 07:54 PM
WOW! I So wanna see the chest comparison pics... please do it ASAP!!! Like.. now! haha!

ZenFrost
03-19-2007, 07:57 PM
Welcome back! Glad you're getting things figured out. I know plenty of guys who've had bright pink hair and aren't flamers, so no worries about passing mate.

Good luck with the re-useable facial hair, I know it's possible and I'm sure you can figure it out. I'm too lazy to even try.

(Yay! Lex is back!)