PDA

View Full Version : what I learned this week...

mckinney13
03-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Just found this board this week and I have spent hours reading.... I am amazed...
Here is what I have learned so far...
1) I am not alone...Kinda knew that...but you gurls are sane and some of you live near by...(redneck in a dress is a funny story I read here - Texas thing)
2) Its ok to dress in frilly things
3) I REALLY want to tell the wife...But probably never will because of what I have read on your posts
4) Getting "caught" on purpose is a really bad idea - thanks to the GG's that chimed in...I thought of that as an option to question 3 above.
5) "we" gurls are everywhere...reading about some of your "day jobs" is proof we are everywhere. I have a "masculine" professional job and could never come out there. Its nice to know I am not alone in this as well.
6) I am not the only one that looks at "what" women are wearing more than them...I was so happy to see high heels come back in fashion...

Anyway THANK YOU all. This has been a great week for me . I feel like I have turned a corner in my CD'ing - if that makes sense. Plus I actually hope to make some friends that I can REALLY talk to about stuff...

Nicole
03-16-2007, 08:27 AM
Howdy girl and welcome! I am new myself.

What do you plan to do now? Since getting caught on purpose may lead to mistrust and confusion, have you thought about telling her? How might you do this and how might she react?

JoAnnDallas
03-16-2007, 08:31 AM
When I first found this site and a couple others back in 2005, after reading some of the posts, I too felt the same as you do. It was thru this forum that I got hooked up with the local Tri-Ess group. I made my first outing en fem durn the daylight, went to my first CD convention, and now a proud member of the local Tri-Ess Chapter. If you live in Texas, Where? I'm in Dallas.

Daintre
03-16-2007, 09:19 AM
mckinney, you have learned so much in a week, I congratulate you.

TxKimberly
03-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the TG world! Come on in. . .
Kim (Another Redneck in a dress)

27th Jennifer
03-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the club!

Wenda
03-16-2007, 08:09 PM
WARNING!![/SIZE]
This site may be ADDICTIVE!!
This site may encourage SHOPPING!!

This site is as good as your first impression.

Welcome :happy: wenda

Cassy11
03-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Welcome..I'm glad you have learned so much in one week. There are many wonderful girls on this forum, all willing to help and non-judgemental. I wish this special place had been around years ago.

Sam-antha
03-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Kinda knowing is not quite the same as being one of us.... Are you happy now ?

Byllie
03-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Welcome! And as you continue to join in our discussions, you will learn even more. I too found this sight an eye-opener. It told me that who I am is good, that I should embrace my CDing. That is an amazing lesson to learn.

az_azeel
03-17-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi.. It is a great site for learning..I too spend a lot of time reading... and when I first joined it was great to know I was not alone...

Jenniferritchie
03-17-2007, 06:55 PM
hi and welcome to our house, pull up a chair, pour a cup of coffee and have a good old chin wag,

like yourself when i found this forum it was a great relief to know that i could read and talk with sisters and learn much more about my other side, so much that in just a short period of time i have gone from dressing in my home to going to a support group, dressed of course, and just recently having my first public outing which was very closely followed by more outings and just this last Saturday i went out en-femme to get my make-up done in a store right in the city centre.

i have now opened a clothes shop of my own and am often to be found in the shop as Jennifer.

So finally if you continue to share with our sisters on this and other forums you may well build the confidence to live your life to the full, relax and enjoy.

No one has the right to tell you how to live your life, take control and be happy.

wishing you many happy experiences in your life:love: :hugs: :D

Michelle 51
03-17-2007, 08:00 PM
who said us crossdresser's aren't quick learner's.Glad you found us Justabit

P S high heel's are special aren't they

susie evans
03-17-2007, 09:18 PM
keep going girl it only gets betterwith time :heehee:

susie

"Mary"
03-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Mc 13,

Just have fun when you can. And remember, there's Halloween!

Diana

SandyR
03-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Welcome form you close Neighbor! New Mexico, some would even say we are considered west Texas. Pull up a chair and sit a spell......

Hugsss.....

SandyR

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 11:17 AM
It is great to know that we are not alone.