PDA

View Full Version : She doesn't kow how right she was!

heathr1
03-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Has a GG ever joked about you crossdressing, who doesn't know that you crossdress?

Today at work I forgot to do some paperwork and an attractive GG jokingly said ' I've a good mind to put you in one of my miniskirts and spank your buttocks very hard'.

I don't think she realised how much I'd love to wear her miniskirts.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Is this fact or fiction? I think in todays work place this is an invite for sexual harassment and probably was a dream you had. It was a very real dream so it only seems like it actually happened. Am I maybe right?

heathr1
03-16-2007, 09:56 AM
No, you are incorrect.

We all get on well, have a good rapport and it was just a joke when she said it.

We all laughed.

Shelly Preston
03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Is this fact or fiction? I think in todays work place this is an invite for sexual harassment and probably was a dream you had. It was a very real dream so it only seems like it actually happened. Am I maybe right?

This may depend on the relationship you have with the particular person.
A lot will depend on how it was said, as if it was in a fun atmosphere why should it be harassment, as it would seem like one of those things that is never likely to happen.

As to if it is true on not I don't really care but it is possible

Once or twice some of my colleagues I work with has suggested I should be wearing something feminine if I'm taking notes at a meeting

I know there joking so why should it be harrassment

Robin Leigh
03-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi Heathr! Good to see you around here again!

I think you're co-worker does know about you, or at least has strong suspicions about you & is trying to confirm them. Do you trust her enough to tell? It sounds to me like she could be your kind of girl. :)

:hugs:

Robin

Sharon B.
03-16-2007, 02:52 PM
If it has happen more than once about a comment about wearing her skirts or her putting you in skirts. I think I may have to have a come back such as promises promises and see where it goes from there.

JeanneF
03-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Best one I've ever had was when a GG friend was lamenting to me about how one of her friend's had stopped hanging out with her. She said "would you dress up like a girl and go dancing with me like Amanda?" I didn't have the guts to say yes at the time.

She was pretty shocked a few years later when I came out to her and reminded her of the comment. :D

az_azeel
03-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Yes it has happened to me in the past.. I did not take as harrassment....What is happening to the world today.. I think everything is going far to PC... Lets all get back to reality and have a laugh at work....Jeez we spend enough time there so why cant we enjoy it....

Jasmine Ellis
03-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Has a GG ever joked about you crossdressing, who doesn't know that you crossdress?

Today at work I forgot to do some paperwork and an attractive GG jokingly said ' I've a good mind to put you in one of my miniskirts and spank your buttocks very hard'.

I don't think she realised how much I'd love to wear her miniskirts.

you should of said "why not sounds good" then see what she would of said in reply.
No, no one has said anything like that to me wish they would could be alot of fun

Katrina
03-16-2007, 06:48 PM
My mom of all people was looking at my long eyelashes and commented, "I'd love to curl your beautiful eyelashes". I almost said, "I'll go get my eyelash curler", but I chickened out. My SO was there and we just looked at each other afterwards and smiled.

Wenda
03-16-2007, 07:03 PM
That's how I ended up having a great evening as a cheerleader. If you respond positively, as some of the other girls have suggsted, without being too flamboyant, and see where it goes from there. All the best.

vbcdgrl
03-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Why don't you take her up on the offer and call her bluff?

Vikki

Missy Anne
03-16-2007, 09:00 PM
If you don't take her up on her offer, I might consider it!

Missy Anne

noname
03-16-2007, 09:06 PM
I'd file a sexual harassment claim so fast her head would spin. If HR didn't respond accordingly with appropriate action, I'd have a lawyer on it so fast they'd wish they had.

uknowhoo
03-16-2007, 09:27 PM
If it happens again, perhaps you could respond with something like... "Well, I can squeeze into a size 8 mini if I lace up my good corset nice n tight." :D

Missy Anne
03-16-2007, 09:38 PM
I think she is giving you a hint.

You could always respond with a smile "your place or mine?"

Missy Anne

GingerS
03-16-2007, 09:53 PM
I'd file a sexual harassment claim so fast her head would spin. If HR didn't respond accordingly with appropriate action, I'd have a lawyer on it so fast they'd wish they had. I agree, you can't fool around with folks at work!

Kristen Marie
03-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Tammi just beat me to it. I'd respond with my dress size with a smile.

Rachel Morley
03-16-2007, 09:57 PM
The nearest thing that has happened to me of a similar nature was about 20 years ago when I jokingly complained to my girlfriend (in front of her GG friends) that she always took so long to get ready to go out. One of her GG friends said, "huh, we should dress him up as a girl, then he'd see what we have to go through to get ready!" I just went so red :o :o ... if only they had known what I was thinking! :D

Roxi Loh
03-16-2007, 10:54 PM
I broke a collarbone not too long ago and my doctor (male) in front of my wife said after treating me that bra straps may hurt for a while...and laughed. I mustered a nervous laugh and was speechless after that.

Melinda G
03-17-2007, 12:11 AM
You should have said, "sounds like fun", or, "all talk, no action".

Sally24
03-17-2007, 07:07 AM
I had a male coworker joking around trying to get me to make small talk. When I had responded with "nothing much" he said, "Oh come on, tell me about something. Like you life as a transvestite or something." Just had to laugh inside. That wouldn't have been "small" talk!

Sally

RachelDenise
03-17-2007, 07:13 AM
These comments may be double edged swords. If you're brave, you can respond. Remember it may backfire. Think of the consequences before you answer. Having said that, I wish someone would say something like that to me!!!!

Emma_Forbes
03-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I was having some dental work done and the dental nurse remarked in the middle of the procedure about something matching my shade of pink lipstick - interesting bearing in mind I was in drab and hadn't worn any colour lipstick for ages....!

I was so tempted......

Em
xx

Jodie_Lynn
03-17-2007, 04:36 PM
The section where I work is all females, except for yours truly.
There is one woman who has made comments on a number of occasions, about high heels, mini skirts and the like, even though I don't wear anything female to work.

I've made a joke of it. For instance, on Monday last, a new girl came into the department, and the group supervisor was telling her the rules and guidelines. Since the work area is semi warehouse-ish, she was saying "No open toed shoes, and no skirts"
To which my co-worker said " Yeah Joe, no open toe shoes"
So I said
"What? No skirts? Ya mean I shaved my legs for nothing?"

We all laughed. And, although I sometimes think that she 'knows', I would never dream of telling her, or any co-workers about Jodie.

Cristi
03-17-2007, 11:56 PM
It was a nice day (one of the first warm days of Spring) where I work the other day, so almost all of the women were wearing skirts.

There is one file room we all need to go into once in a while that has a door that doesn't open all the way (too many boxes piled behind it!) and has a very strong spring to close it automatically. On this day, one woman had had her skirt get closed in the door when it slammed shut while she was still standing just inside it.

So later that same day, I had to head off to that room. As I headed toward it, one of the women smiled at me and said "Remember, try not to get your skirt trapped in the door!" I looked back at here straight faced and said "You ruin ALL my fun!"

I don't think anybody I work with knows anything, she was just having some fun. But I did like the image it brought to mind of me being in the office with them wearing a skirt and PH like they all were. :) Just for the record, I WAS extremely jealous of them in their skirts and light blouses all day, while I was stuck in an uncomfortable suit and tie :( :(

SandyR
03-18-2007, 12:24 AM
What color mini was it???? hehehehe...

Kisses.....

SandyR

suzanne
03-18-2007, 12:33 AM
I would jump at the chance to have any GG dress and make me up, using the benefit of her own taste and experience, but I would really think twice about the long term risks if its a co-worker.

You really have to size up for yourself what kind of a co-worker you have, as well as the overall work environment. Can you confide in her, or is she well connected at the water cooler? Remember, she will be your co-worker long after this episode has blown over, whether its just forgotten or it escalates into something bigger and God Forbid, goes sour.

In addition, any one of us could wear a skirt at work once, say for Halloween or on a dare, and no one has an excuse to make serious trouble. But the minute it happens a second time, it becomes the start of a trend and and all bets are off

Kristen Kelly
03-18-2007, 05:22 AM
I have worked in the cosmetic industry for over 20 years and for a period worked the graveyard shift. It was late on night a long time ago in my younger years, I had shoulder length hair, and hung out with a group of girls all the time at work, as well as out after work but was not dating any of them. I would eat lunch with this group of girls, and one girl made the comment if you want to be part of the "Girls Club" you have to look the part, and she proceeded to apply lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, blush and powder to my face. I just sat there and let her do it. Would have loved to stay that way the rest of the night. We all joked about it, and took ALOT of ribbing from the mechanics I worked with but just shrugged it off saying I'd do to anything to date that girl.

Stephanie Stephens
03-18-2007, 08:03 AM
What a tease

Gunda
03-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Once we invited the daughter of longtime family friends of ours over for dinner. The daughter had just opened a beauty parlor where she also had a section for wigs. My mom, who had just been through a scare with cancer, told her that she knew of a local place selling masectomy products, including wigs, where half of the customers were crossdressers. She automatically lowered her voice to a whisper when she said the "C-word" and the daughter replied that she too, had lots of CD customers at her store. She and Mom chortled over that for a minute. I sat there with a bemused smile - but not for the reason they thought I was.

Best,
Gunda

Tashee
03-18-2007, 05:40 PM
When I was about 17 -18 years old, my ex G friends Mom used to always say I would make a pretty pretty girl...

silkie h
03-18-2007, 08:00 PM
My Mother once said to me that I had amazing legs & that she would give anything to have a pair like mine. She had no idea at the time that her stockings often graced those legs. I never told her.

btmgrl6
03-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Nope, But i have had gg's tell me that I'd make a pretty girl.

miss janel
03-18-2007, 09:06 PM
A couple years ago a female friend of mine who had no idea that I crossdressed offered to crossdress me for fun. She said I could borrow her clothes and she'll do my make-up. I seriously wanted to do it, but I chickened out.

Michelle 51
03-18-2007, 10:24 PM
You could have said You must be a mind reader or you looked in my closet

Billie Jean
03-19-2007, 01:00 PM
I would have said something like promises, promises. Where I work we kid around alot. I am 1 of 3 men who work with 20 women. Billie Jean

CrossKimmy
03-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Once or twice, and I get that urge to just say "hey, lets try it out!" but I can never muster enough courage to.

Bonnie D
03-19-2007, 01:40 PM
I wouldn't be too quick to be screaming "harassment!" Everything should be taken into context and intent. Secondly, an employee should be able to tell another employee that a comment(s) bothers him or her. That gives the other employee a clear message that you do not like it and will not put up with it. If they persist then it's harassment. If it doesn't bother you at all then why cause trouble.

"Zero tolerance" is something that annoys me to no end.

Bonnie

MsEva
03-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah, maybe..it scares me too much to think about it. I have a wonderful GG friend *both to me and my dear wife, that made a comment a few weeks ago. We were sitting on her couch and she made a comment about my shoe size. She asked my what size stilleto heel I wear. Sound innocuous enough but later she made a comment that I had orange around my ear....left over foundation I thought. She and her hubby are our longest and best friends. I don't think that I would ever fess up to her though.

Mistybtm
03-19-2007, 01:50 PM
sexual harassment no no way some people are to hung up on the idea and use it to get even with the people they do not like. in this case i am sure it was a joke or a fantasy she has.
:2c:

tightsgirl
03-19-2007, 02:07 PM
If it has happen more than once about a comment about wearing her skirts or her putting you in skirts. I think I may have to have a come back such as promises promises and see where it goes from there.

This is the best answer that will probably get the right attention from her.

JoAnnDallas
03-19-2007, 03:12 PM
One day I was sitting in the lunchroom eating my lunch and one of the ladies was looking at an Avon catalog. For some unknown reason, I commented that the shade of lipstick she was looking at would not look good on her. She asked why and I told her, then we started looking together at the catalog to see what shade would be good on her. After a few minutes she stopped and looked at me and asked how I was so knowledgeble about womens makeup. I told her that I grew up around mostly females, having two older sisters. Also that boys are rare in our family. So I grew up around a lot of females and she be suprised on what I knew about makeup and fashion because of it. So she looked at me for a moment and we went back looking at the catalog. We finially decided on what looked good on her, then lunch was over.

tammie
03-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Hi All: I would love to be dressed by a woman and made to wear makeup. If a woman threatened to put me in her skirt and over her knees I probably would beg. But with a smile.

When women wonder why I know what culottes R or know about thier makeup etc, I just say "I am an expert on beautiful women". That of course is a back handed compliment to them. Also U can say just about anything if U smile when U say it.

suzy
03-19-2007, 05:04 PM
I don't have enough background to make an intelligen assumption, but it does sound like she has a suspicion and was trying to confirm it. Take it to the next level, and see where she goes with it.....sounds like playful fun to me...unless of course either of you are married...then better be careful...on second thought, in the workplace...might be trouble anyway you look at it!:D

DeeGirl
03-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Last week I wore a new purple dress shirt to work. I stopped in to chat with my bosses assistant and she hits me with "Wow I really like the color of that shirt, it would match my skirt really well, I'll have to borrow it sometime" (skirt she had on that day)*insert smile and cute laugh...So I say well just let me know anytime...

I almost said - I'll let you borrow the shirt if I could borrow the skirt sometime...

But I know better - smiled and went into my meeting :happy:

Dee

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Wow I could do without the spanking but the miniskirt, Yes!

Super Amanda
04-06-2007, 12:08 AM
I'd file a sexual harassment claim so fast her head would spin. If HR didn't respond accordingly with appropriate action, I'd have a lawyer on it so fast they'd wish they had.

Thats ridiculous, Heather said she has a good relationship with the co worker, why would she want to file any kind of complaint? Its PC BS like this thats destroying the civilized world.Get real

jozee
04-06-2007, 03:05 PM
:hugs: went to halloween party at church completely dressed, bra, panties, pantyhose, slip, dress, nail polish and lipstick - everything but shoes.three days later, went to dinner at same (our) church. mother-in-laws neighbor said 'where's your dress?'. my response was ' I'm not ready to come out of the closet yet!':love:

MFStoo
04-07-2007, 09:19 PM
When they were looking for someone to take notes at a meeting, I used to say that I couldn't be the secretary and take notes, because I don't have a short skirt or the legs for it.. :rofl:
Never worked but everyone got a laugh out of it... :happy:
Gina

tammie
04-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Hi Everyone: Once when I was going thru physical therapy I was told by a really hot young woman to do an exercise and part of her instructions was " If U were wearing a bra"............. Well I over reacted to that so much she must have known for sure I was a crossdresser.

I remember her looking at me after that and have often wondered if somehow she knew. No one could have told her and I never went there in panties or a bra. I don't think she ever saw me without shirt, when she could have seen bra marks on me.

I have been told before I needed a bra, at age 14 when my friends mom (a milf) told me not only did I need a bra, but that my nipples were as big as hers. I have also been told by a lesbian that I have "bitchtits" which makes me even more self conscious. I stay in shape and have a 42C bust and a 36" waist and 17" biceps so its not like I look totally sloven.

Now I wish I could find a woman to make me dress for her and to celebrate her femininity by doing anything she wished for her pleasure. Including being spanked and giving oral to her and her friends male or female.