PDA

View Full Version : This sucks so much.

michelleupnorth
03-16-2007, 08:32 PM
I was planning on spending 2 full days dressed and being a woman. I posted a thread earlier on advice needed in going out full time as a woman. All you girls were so helpful and gave me the courage to just do it. Now I’m all psyched up for 2 full days, I’m excited and nervous but can’t wait. I went shopping and bought some new outfits and hurry home. I have a message on my answering machine from an old male friend who informs me that he is on his way to visit me and needs a place to stay for the weekend. Oh darn. I have been dressed like a man since yesterday and I hate it. I’m not myself and feel weird. I even have male underwear on which I almost never wear anymore. I have to make sure that I have socks, with no holes, on all the time so he doesn’t see my painted toes, not to mention that I’m completely shaved so I needed to cover up my body when I woke up this morning. I’m going nuts. He’s leaving on Sunday and I’m back to work on that day. Oh well next time.

Helen H. Heels
03-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Feminine interuptous!
Even for a whole week end, Damn!
I have that as well, since I have joined a new family as the middle brother.
Oh well.
Treasure the time you have alone and feminine.
I do.

Hugs, Helen43562

paulaN
03-16-2007, 08:39 PM
yep! that's a sucksdonit! for sure.

admirerplus GG
03-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Michelle,

Perhaps, planning ahead and organizing your clothing selections and make-up in advance may be a good way to keep a positive outlook. You will be ready, when the next opportunity becomes available. I hope that you will have another opportunity to dress soon.

Breanne
03-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Yep, it sucks, but your time will come and it will be ever so delightful.

MJ
03-16-2007, 08:52 PM
god i wish i live near you because you will have no problem with the real life test why because:- my g/f well just a friend took away all my guy cloths i think they went to the thrift store but all i had left is my fem stuff..
and i would do the same to you. that way you have no choice but to meet people while en fem ..
now make up a e-mail , address it to everyone on your list and tell them what you are doing it's the only way then change you phone message so there are on surprises and your friends will know they will be meeting Michelle from now on ..
Michelle you need to do this for yourself pm me
hugs marissa

michelleupnorth
03-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Hi Marrisa I did pm you and I wish it were that easy for me. This is such a small redneck town

kittypw GG
03-16-2007, 09:31 PM
The positive side of the coin is that you have an opportunity to reconnect with and help out a friend. Let it go, you have your whole life to dress but opportunities for fellowship may become few and far between. Wouldn't you want someone there for you, not thinking you are a burden or an interruption?
Kitty

Wenda
03-16-2007, 09:37 PM
The positive side of the coin is that you have an opportunity to reconnect with and help out a friend. Let it go, you have your whole life to dress but opportunities for fellowship may become few and far between. Wouldn't you want someone there for you, not thinking you are a burden or an interruption?
Kitty
Good advice. Remember, 'whoever made time ... made lots of it.":happy:

CDTiffany
03-16-2007, 11:01 PM
I live for TIFFANY TIME!!!!!!!!!!! I really, do know, how nuts that can drive you.
Just start the count down, for next time.
XOXO Tiffany

Angie G
03-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Bumer hun hang in there :hugs:
Angie

Di
03-17-2007, 12:30 AM
It's a bummer...BUT...in the scheme of things being there for a friend does not happen every day...true friends are few and far between...there will be other days.

SandyR
03-17-2007, 02:26 AM
I know the feeling.

Planned to dress today, but the boss had me review a contract. Oh well, pays the bills.

SandyR

Raychel
03-17-2007, 05:58 AM
I know exactly what you mean. You plan for some nice time for yourself and everything goes sour. I hate when that happens. But I guess that is all part of being who we are. Just one of the things that makes being a CD a drag. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
03-17-2007, 06:40 AM
I agree with the others Michelle. You will appreciate it that much more when you once again have the opportunity to dress. Think of it as a learning experience and get in touch with the feelings you have when you are unable to dress and you will learn more about yourself. I perceive even every disadvantage as an opportunity and usually use to it to my advantage in some way such as planning the next outing. I even did that in Nam and made my opportunities even in a place where it might seem impossible. Sometimes the covertness (of being your guy self) even works to your advantage. It depends on your outlook. Just always stay positive and things will work out, I guarantee it.:happy: Sal

Kelly,R
03-17-2007, 06:45 AM
At least you had an advance notice,and he did just show up...out of the blue!!:RND2:

Tina Dixon
03-17-2007, 09:21 AM
It happens all the time to all of us, why couldn't stop by the next weekend right?

Daintre
03-17-2007, 09:26 AM
I have to agree that it sucks, but on the positive side you get to see a friend (friends are a valuable thing) and you could still have a good weekend. I know that having your heart set on a session is exciting and to have the moment taken away creates a black mood. Hopefully you will have another chance soon.

lois8795
03-17-2007, 08:14 PM
when i have someone over and their straight.. i have to de-gay my place, put the "shoes " away, any clothes, books , movies etc etc ohhh and lets not for get the purses haha thats the worst. so don't forget folks to de-gay your place when the straights come over.

michelleupnorth
03-19-2007, 02:59 PM
when i have someone over and their straight.. i have to de-gay my place, put the "shoes " away, any clothes, books , movies etc etc ohhh and lets not for get the purses haha thats the worst. so don't forget folks to de-gay your place when the straights come over.

I wouldn't call it de-gay but definitely de female. I to had to hide everything and a good thing to because he made himself at home and even checked my closet. In his defence I do own a new home and he was checking it out. Now I did cover my body with man clothes because I am shaved smooth all over and I paint my toes.

Now an update, he's gone and I'm back to feeling normal. Back to wearing what I feel comfortable in. Now I can go out as a woman and not worry about anybody because they aren't close to me anyway. I will come out to him in the future and hopefully he will remain a friend. It would have been too awkward for him to see me as a woman without warning.

I'm going to take MJ's advice though and start purging most of my man clothes. It's going to be a lot easier to dress in woman’s clothes if that's all I have.

Thanks everyone and I'm free again and hopefully for good now.

Amanda Shaft
03-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Hi,you know what they say: "lifes what happens whilst we're making other plans!" or something like that. Just wait and another chance will come around,and probably another friend! Yours (in cheery mood) Amanda x

KimberlyS
03-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Michelle, I think I understand on where you are coming from. Two weeks ago I ended up taking four days off from work. I was going to help a friend on the last day but needed to get some things done before that along with some errands and other things. And of course also figure I would be getting in some femme time. Well my out side guy things ended up taking a lot longer than expected and I ended up on the third day doing something for work that needed to get done. This dropped my femme time way down. I did get to under dress a little more than normal with my family gone, but not too much as I was in and out of the garage. I was able to dress when I was in for the night, which was later evening. My outing on the seconded night was shortened to getting to the mall an hour before close. Good thing wallymart is open 24hrs. And my third night out was canceled as I was doing things for work. And even if I was not doing things, my wife wanted me to come up early, because of course I had already had lots of femme time already.

And no I did not really have anything planned, but just a bummer when I get some time and then life happens. :(

Standard disclaimer, stolen with permission of Marlena: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Siobhan Marie
03-19-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm going to take MJ's advice though and start purging most of my man clothes.

So am I as I've got a lot that I just don't wear and I'm sure that the Salvation Army would appreciate it.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 11:38 AM
The best laid plans. It happens, what can you do?