PDA

View Full Version : How long can you go without dressing

natasha
03-16-2007, 10:01 PM
I just spent the last three days at a seminar, and had to room with a coworker. So therefore I had to make sure all of the nail polish was off my toes, the toe rings back in the box and my panties I had to leave at home. I cant believe how depressed I was in having to leave part of me home!!! After I got home the first thing I do is put on my panties and toe rings!!! Ahhhh.

I never thought it was that much a part of me.

Rachel Morley
03-16-2007, 10:15 PM
If it's total full on boy mode with only underdressing allowed, then maybe one or two days max before I need something more femme (otherwise I get all miserable) if it's "girly boy mode" where I'm wearing fairly obvious girl's clothes but nothing too "in your face" no wig, skirts, dresses or heels etc, then maybe 10 days - 2 weeks absolute max! :happy:

DeeInGeorgia
03-16-2007, 10:22 PM
When we first moved to Georgia, I had packed up all my fem clothes for delivery to our temporary housing. So when we got to the housing, I didn't unpack the fem clothing for awhile. After two weeks, my wife's bathing suit was driving me crazy and I had to dig out some of the fem clothing. That was 5 years ago. Now, I do not think I could go more than a week without underdressing, nor more than two months without full dressing.

Dee

SandyR
03-16-2007, 10:33 PM
3 maybe 4 hours tops! hehehe.... then I wake up. For real it justs depends on the mood sometimes I go for weeks, then other times every day or so.

Huggs......

SandyR

Alice B
03-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Just entered a period where I will not be able to dress or exhibit any part of my other self for 55 days at minimum. I think I could handle just a few days. We need to keep things and our lifes in perspective to the over all picture. We may not lioke it, but for many of us that is the reality of the lifes we live.:love: .

charlie II
03-16-2007, 10:49 PM
I Wear Panties And 2 Or 3 Silky Nightgowns Every Night With Wife Ok With It. Only Time I Missout Is When At The Kids Homes Visiting. How About You???

Tina Dixon
03-16-2007, 10:51 PM
I go weeks at a time.

jessicanataliemonroe
03-16-2007, 11:35 PM
There are times when life gets busy with family and work and stuff, and then I am forced to go without dressing for a month or more. However, the thoughts and desires still cross my mind on a daily basis.

Ammdi
03-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Well since I only underdress, the max is about 15 minutes, then the pantyhose are right back on after that shower!

If I HAVE to go without (under)dressing I get really grumpy and depressed, then like a lightning bolt it will hit me - and I realize why, and what to do to fix it.

Angie G
03-17-2007, 12:16 AM
2 days on the weekend for the wife :hugs:
Angie

crusadergirl
03-17-2007, 12:41 AM
For me i would say 5 days max after that i go crazy and i'm in a really bad mood. I have gone years with out doing it at one time but i don't think i can do that anymore unless for some reason, i just don't feel like dressing.

Suzie S.
03-17-2007, 03:51 AM
I'll start climbing walls if it's more than a week. When wife and I go on vacations I leave Suzie at home. Seems laying in the sun and drinking a bunch of strong tropical drinks helps me forget during that week!:devil:

Cami_wi
03-17-2007, 04:27 AM
I can't go without cloths, it's too cold out and society frowns on Public Nudity.

Seriousy though, I am Female Transsexaul so for me it isn't Dressing any more, it is just getting dressed. When I was just CDing I choose NOT to go with out it, it was and is part of who I am.Tthis did mean on a daily basis I did wear Lingerie underneath my clothes until I switched all my daily clothes over to Gender Neutral or Women's Jeans, Tops and shoes. Now my wardrobe consists of NO Male clothing at all. ( things generally worn by males )

Felix
03-17-2007, 05:01 AM
Good Morning Ladies :RND1: I can go about 24hrs at the mo when I go to my parents and have to lol xx Felix :hugs:

Jodie_Lynn
03-17-2007, 04:53 PM
7 months, 17 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes, and 27 seconds so far.

but, who's counting?

Jenniferritchie
03-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Well i always under dress but when it comes to full dressing i really struggle to get passed a week, and then my family notice me getting grumpy so my boys will disappear and give Jennifer time to calm down as they now realise that they like their dad to be a happy bunny:heehee:

susie evans
03-17-2007, 09:22 PM
it just depends on whats going on and where i have to go but i allways have a travel bag with the important things i need for an adventure as susie :happy: :heehee:

susie

joaniecd
03-17-2007, 10:22 PM
I underdress everyday and am fully dressed 4 day a week and grumpy the other 3 untill I can get out of work and dress. At home I am usually always fully dressed.

Barb Valentine
03-17-2007, 11:43 PM
It all depends some time weeks at a time
And some days I just can't get enough

serinalynn
03-17-2007, 11:53 PM
:doll: I went from November 1968 to February 1990 with out some form of crossdresssing. But now just about every night i wear a night gown to bed and womens jeans and panties to work

Tasha Meredith
03-18-2007, 02:28 AM
7 months, 17 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes, and 27 seconds so far.

but, who's counting?

LOL! Nice.

I think the longest time I went without being *very* interested was 5 months. But that was summer and I was going though a lot of emotional things throughout. But truth be told, I still though about it almost daily.

joaniieann
03-18-2007, 02:40 AM
At least once a week, however, I need to dress up more.

Kristen Kelly
03-18-2007, 04:43 AM
I dont try but let me see, "1....2....3" nope, try again, "1....2....3" nope 3 seconds.

silkie h
03-19-2007, 04:05 AM
I can go for weeks without dressing. Not much choice as I have other interests that would make it awkward to dress. However when I do get in the mode, it can also last continuously for a couple of weeks. It is that much nicer to come back to after a long absence.

Erica Lauren James
03-19-2007, 07:49 AM
15 min. wear something just about all the time.

Kiera

Lori SC
03-19-2007, 10:05 PM
The question is the reason I am not dressing...

During the Summer, when the kids are home for about 10 weeks, I do not dress except for some underwear.

Now is that what I want to do? No!:mad: Obviously the kids don't know and my wife wants to keep it that way.

If I "had" to, I could go longer, I imagine. I imagine everyone on this board could go longer without dressing, if there was a strong enough reason.

Hugs, Lori

jasmine57
03-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Had to go three months because of an accident. But for the last two months it drove me crazy. Still have a hard time because I've had to move in with my Sister and her huband( Bless their hearts) But now Can at least underdress part of the time.
Jasmine

chrissycox99
03-19-2007, 11:05 PM
like 5 months here....but it not by choice! Life changes have forced me deeper into the closet!
I am going crazy! I need to play!!
I am living with family, that doesn't know about my "other" side, so I can't dress!
:nailbiting:

XDW Nathan-Natasha
03-20-2007, 02:42 PM
I can go without dressing for several days if I have to, but I need SOME girl time now and then. Up to this point I'd say I dress-up around 3-4 times a week. I have yet to go a day dressed up so I spend most of my time as a guy. In fact, I have yet to leave me room fully dressed...

But damn it! I really, really want to be able to leave my bedroom dressed up at least! What if I'm hungry? What if I have to pee? Argh...the trials and tribulations of still living with parents (grumble, grumble...)

tartshelly
03-20-2007, 02:47 PM
sounds like that is going to be tough, good luck

JoAnnDallas
03-20-2007, 03:49 PM
I might have to go back way into the closet this summer. My older sister is selling her house and retiring in August. Then she is moving to Houston, Tx. so she is going to live with us from about May till August.

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Years

Juanita O
03-22-2007, 08:41 PM
It has been almost 2 weeks since I have not been dressed. i am here in san antonio texas and it is driving me crazy. This military school is very restrictive.

Georgette
03-22-2007, 08:53 PM
I just got through with 2 months and it was pure H--l.
If you noticed I wasn't even on this Forum for that period either.
Do one you have to do the other.
But now I am back and just ordered some new clothes, one is very special as you will see soon.:hugs: :devil:

Tiana
03-23-2007, 07:16 AM
i wear a nightdress in bed every night so i suppose around 12 hours whilst at work. could not go any longer as i literally begin to shake with anticipation and longing x