PDA

View Full Version : Out en fem for the first time in 7 years

Maddie Knight
02-12-2005, 02:06 PM
This morning I went out out fully dressed for the first time in about 7 years.. :eek:
When I was younger I went out loads dressed but when my hair started to go I stoped. Two weeks ago I bought my first wig. The boost it has given me is fantastic. So this morning while my fiance had a lie in I did my makeup, put on my girly jeans, lilac top, boots and new wig and out I went.
I went to a nearby village and had a walk around and then went to my sisters house. I came out to my sister a long time ago and she fully suports me.
The feeling was great, Its now just a matter of getting my confidece back to go to shopping centres.
I love being a cd, the feeling of passing as a gg in public is the best ever. :)
I think we are the luckiest people in the world.

Chrissycd
02-12-2005, 02:09 PM
That is fantastic! It seems like I've heard nothing but good news from the girls here lately. You go girl!!!!!
Chrissy :)

Sweet Susan
02-12-2005, 02:15 PM
Congratulations!

Holly
02-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Maddie,

Good for you, girlfriend! Two years is a long time but it's just like riding a bicycle (well, its not anything like riding a bicycle), once you get back on it's like you never stopped. You'll be out there among the sale racks at the mall in no time.

Noel Chimes
02-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable trip. May you have more!!!!!
Hugs and kisses, Noel

Priscilla1018
02-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi Maddie,

Congratulations, you will be out shopping again in no time.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla :D

JAYNETHOMPSON
02-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Bset words of the day Maddie, I love being Jayne and would not be without her.
x
x
Jayne

I love being a cd, the feeling of passing as a gg in public is the best ever. :)
I thing we are the luckiest people in the world.

Tristen Cox
02-12-2005, 08:25 PM
You go girl! :cool:

Merinda
02-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Well done Maddie ,

I agree , theres nothing like the feeling of walking through a shopping centre