PDA

View Full Version : Many Cd World To Pick From!!!!!!!!

CDTiffany
03-16-2007, 10:56 PM
OK, Some of us are, This way, that way, and other way's!!! And then there are some of us, that are, on another way!!!!!!!!! But, we all, walk in heels!
I love dressing up, like a little girl. but some times, I dress in (drab).
I was just, was wondering. How many girls, Dress A spasific way. (secratary, wife, sissy girl, Oprah lover. ANYWAY I guess, the question is, How many girls out there, Love to explore all, the different, Girl/women life styles? Clothing wise!
XOXO Tiffany

Kate Simmons
03-17-2007, 06:59 AM
You know me, Tiffany. I usually dress as a woman my age , which is???? Anyway, however I dress, whether wearing pants, skirt or dress, I'm always dressed for action just in case I need to defend my "honor" or just plain need to sock somebody. As I always say, I'm a very sweet girl but looks can be deceiving, especially if someone tries to "cross" me. Another reason why my purse weighs a ton.:heehee: ;) :battingeyelashes:

Raychel
03-17-2007, 07:31 AM
I only dress one way, like the old prude that I am. Long dresses, long sleeves, ect.

Summer
03-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Raychel's Got it right. Dress like you see most women out and about. You have a much better time, hardly anyoe will notice you and you will be much more comfortable with your self... Go to the mall's and people watch for an hour or so. You will not see more than a hand full dressed to the nines. Most wear jeans and tennis shoes, the second group will be in taylored pants and a sweater (like here in the NW) Others will have a nice top and flat shoes. After all they are shopping not trying to impress the men folks. That's for later on in the evening.
Sorry got carried away.... or the devil made me do it!!!:devil:

Summerhttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43591&stc=1&d=1174147574

marie354
03-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Now I dress my age and in a respectable manor. (I think.)
But I have been through phases in the past where I liked the ****ty look as well.
As far as trying to emulate other women... No. I've always been my own woman. I do like looking at how other women present themselves and remark on their hair styles or manor of dress... "Oh, I like that dress... I wonder where I could get one like it?" or "I'd like to get my hair done like that."

Adrienne Heels
03-17-2007, 01:48 PM
I try to maintain the look of a professional woman/soccer mom

Helen H. Heels
03-17-2007, 03:18 PM
:love: Hello,
I like to wear the skirt suits, but with stilleto heels. Sort of conservative-hooker as I Click along the hall way.
You will listen and look as I walk in my heels!
I want this attention!

Thanks,
Helen:love:

mellisa
03-17-2007, 03:18 PM
The business executive look is always the favorite here in this office. Skirt suits all the way. There is a casual side sometimes while doing ebay pictures and things like that. That would be tops and skirts, many skirts.

Cassy11
03-17-2007, 03:38 PM
I'll leave exploring to the younger girls. I wouldn't say I dress age appropriate. When I dress I look, feel and hopefully present myself as a woman younger than my actual age. I like all styles but lean toward the conservative.

Byllie
03-17-2007, 03:41 PM
When I started buying clothes, it reminded me of HS. You see, I went to a Catholic HS, about the time when "street clothes" became acceptable for nuns and brothers. I remember one brother who wore a jacket, the fabric of which would make a clown blush. That was me in the beginning.

Now I dress my age (53 and proud of it). I do not need to dress like a teen thing to feel feminine and pretty.

susie evans
03-17-2007, 09:35 PM
i dress to blend in with the situation i'am in and where i'am going to be it's very easy to get buy with out any baggage that way and very little are no attention either just my prefference :2c:

susie

Billijo49504
03-17-2007, 09:43 PM
I too like to dress for my age, 60 yrs old. So if it's a skirt it knee lenght or nice slacks or jeans. A mice top and not too much makeup. But as they say everyone to there own....BJ

MsEva
03-19-2007, 10:09 AM
I try to maintain the look of a professional woman/soccer mom

Me too Karyn! But on the occasion I love a nice leather skirt, just above the knee, with a nice sweater top and boots. Guess that could go for the secretary look too.

Oh and Karyn, my mom always wanted a girl too!

tommi
03-19-2007, 10:42 AM
There is nothing wrong with dressing in the proper attire to fit in when dressed femme.
Women wear jeans and slacks, it comes down to how it makes us feel inside,and who says soccer moms aren't sexy.:heehee:

Casey Morgan
03-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Honestly, I don't dress to a certain look. I never did in male mode either. I dress in things I like, things in my own style. When I want to look nice but not too formal, my style is more business casual. When I dress down it's T-shirts or some other casual top, combined with either jeans or sweatpants (and the sweatpants are usually only if I'm staying home). Now, my style can cover a few different looks. It's all in how I want to look for the "occasion".

Debbi
03-20-2007, 11:00 AM
I find that variety really is a way to spice your dressing life. Dressing in a fancy cocktail dress or evening gown or just out and about dressed like a fem-guy( womens flared legs jeans, sandels with toes painted and light makep and some jewelry). At home maybe its trashy/****ty look complete with the torn fishnets and leather mini. Perhaps lounging around in a short top, shorts and sandels. I enjoy discovering new looks that I feel good in.

JoAnnDallas
03-20-2007, 12:23 PM
I dress as me. That is a respectable middle age lady. If it is a dressy affair, then all the way, high heels, stylish dress, jewlery, and etc. If it is for everyday, then usually capries, T-Shirt, slides. Then too, I like to wear a dress or skirt/blouse on occasions or just for no reason at all. LOL

Suzie S.
03-21-2007, 05:44 AM
I like to experience a lot of different looks, without being gawdy. It's nice to experiment with different styles, it's a part of what being a girl is all about. From the feeling of a miniskirt with hose and pumps, or a conserative dress, or a professional skirt suit. They all feel so feminine and are fun to wear. Even the casual girl next door look is nice. I just put on whatever makes me feel good on a given day. :happy:

Carroll
03-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Like most of the above post, I dress for my age, and I wear conservitive clothes. Usaully just a nice "quite" dress

Karren H
03-21-2007, 06:13 AM
Well I used to have at least 3 different styles.. Based on hair color., makeup and clothing.. Brunet, black and blonde.. Even had names for each, Karren, Kandice, and Karri... And Kandi was the ****ty!! And it was fun but couldn't really pull it off... Ended up being to cutsie!!

Plus maintained 3 seperate 360 pages for each... And the time constraits were too much so killed of kandi and Karri... Lol. Now its what ever style is most passable out in public... And what ever style is cutiest in private.. Sometimes its the same, sometoimes they aren't!! Hehe

Love Karren.

Tina Dixon
03-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Love those sissy dresses:o , hehe, but I do like the goth look also as a way to dress:thumbsup:

MsJanessa
03-21-2007, 06:24 AM
"Dress so that no one notices me"??? well maybe in the mall or supermarket but when I go out clubbing I want heads to turn and people to notice.

Kate Simmons
03-21-2007, 06:52 AM
"Dress so that no one notices me"??? well maybe in the mall or supermarket but when I go out clubbing I want heads to turn and people to notice.Yeah Janessa, I know what you mean. I don't do it purposely, though, it just seems to happen by default when I dance. I try not to notice but it cannot be helped sometimes. I don't know what it is about a 60 year old CD dancing that folks find so fascinating, I'm just dancing for the shear pleasure of it myself.:happy:

Shelly Preston
03-21-2007, 09:43 AM
I think the hardest thing for most of us is finding the style we think suits us best.

Yes some will have time when the choose a mini thats too short or something thats a bit too see through

Dressing in the appropriate attire for the occasion is the secret

be it a fetish ball or shopping

Marcie Sexton
03-21-2007, 09:52 AM
Whew !!!

Glad you clarified that...:heehee:

I have several different ways I can dress, I have the "up standing" lady of the copmmunity:rolleyes: , I got my hussie look too...so yea I explore a lot of looks, and like them all...

tightsgirl
03-21-2007, 01:15 PM
I have really been influenced by the ballet or ballerina look, I also like the schoolgirl and somewhat ****ty look and i love the goth look.

I think you truely come of age when you take all the influences and combine them to make your own look.

Sally24
03-21-2007, 07:16 PM
I dress for the mood and the event. Sometimes it is very casual, jeans and a t. Sometimes a little dressier, flowy skirt and top. Then there is the eveningwear..........could be anything depending on the week!

I generally go for the slightly more dressy than the average girl look. Even with jeans I generally wear strappy low heels. Like to keep the make-up pretty staight forward and clean, even in the evenings. The times I've tried to go way heavy on the eyes I was not happy with the overall look. I like the girl next door look too much I guess!

Sally

Rikkicn
03-21-2007, 10:40 PM
I cross dress full time now and dress like many other here, in an age appropriate way. I'm 57 and that doesn't mean I need to look matronly or frumpy.
This summer I'll wear lots of tanks with knee length skirts and little Puma's
My wife and I have lots of events and occasions that we go to so we play "dress up" and get ****ty, cutie, dykie and flirty We even go to places where I'll wear a puffy pink petticoat and a matching cami.
We hang out with the alternative/hipster/artists/queer communities and they are all open to expressing yourself in what ever way you want or need to.
Come to San Francisco, You'll have more fun than you can ever imagine, especially if you a little adventurous.

Khriss
03-22-2007, 12:58 AM
I still have my faves ! >

Victoria Anne
03-22-2007, 01:19 AM
I would have to say more the casual conservative with a slight lean towards soccer mom....but always age appropriate.

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 09:06 AM
I love to explore as long as it is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy