PDA

View Full Version : Your scariest moment when dressed?

jenna19
03-17-2007, 07:23 AM
Several years ago I was dressed one night and decided that a late night drive would be an excellent idea. I was out of town and was driving down a highway that I didn't really know. I was cruising along nicely when from out of nowhere I saw someone running across the highway. I slammed on the brakes and just before I stopped, a soldier dressed in full camo gear including twigs on the helmet bounced off the hood of my car. Luckily enough he wasn't hurt. One thing he was though was totally piss drunk. Before I knew what was happening two more soldiers dressed the same way ran out scooped him up and yelled that he was ok and hustled him off the road. I never saw them again. Needless to say I was pretty freaked out. When I got back to my hotel room I looked at the hood of my car and there was a perfectly shaped butt depression in it. I just went into my room and quickly downed a few shots of tequila. It's certainly something that has stayed with me all these years.

Kate Simmons
03-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Okay Jenna, Here is one I never told anyone. I was in Viet Nam, it was Chinese New Year 1970. I was off Base (illegally) and was down town in Nha Trang at my girlfriend's place and she was dressing me in her clothes and putting makeup on me. Around midnight, I heard what sounded like gunfire and I thought we were being invaded. I was scared sh****ss. I wasn't so much afraid of a potential invasion as I was getting possibly caught by the MP's in drag and explaining to my CO why I was there without a pass and dressed like that. Came to find out it was just part of the celebration but you never saw anyone get undressed that quickly in your life. It kind of ruined the evening for me though and I managed to do some fancy footwork getting back into the Base with some fast talking and very few problems. Never to this day have I ever been that scared though. That really spooked me.:rolleyes:

Phyliss
03-17-2007, 08:51 AM
I was out doing some shopping with my sister last summer and while driving to a store and naturally "gabbing" like two girls I must have done something to attract the attention of a police officer in a crusier. The flashing blue ski rack came on in full force. Mumbling somewhat and my sister doing most of the talking I ended up with a verbal warning. To this day I don't know if I "passed" or the officer just didn't want to "get involved" but I can say from personal experience, I very nearly "wet my panties" while sitting there in the car.

Girly Sara
03-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Hi!

My scariest moment for me was going out enfemme for some girly shopping for the first time. However, my sweet, long-term girlfriend was there to help me get over the initial feeling that i was being sent to the gallows as i tentatively walked into one of the UK busiest shopping malls! lol

The day turned out better than i ever expected. Will never forget March 3rd 2006. Although i haven't been out shopping enfemme since, i feel like i overcome my biggest fear and my biggest challenge.

Hugs from Sara xxxx

Foxy Lady
03-17-2007, 09:06 AM
I was 16 or 17 and my parents were gone for the weekend. I was fully dressed in some of mom's finest when my aunt came by to see if every thing was ok. I hid in the basement til she left and stayed dressed most of the weekend.

Tina Dixon
03-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Well I would say last February, the day before the super bowl in Detroit, I was in Detroit for a make over and went home dressed, got caught in a traffic jam and then the weather got bad, thinking what if I crash on the slippery road, here I am dressed in a skirt and heels and all my other girlie stuff, but I made it home safe.

janet p
03-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Years ago I was driving from Utah to Montana in an 18 wheeler while dressed.I know the road and knew it would be dark so I didn't worry about being seen until I came around a bend and there was an accident, I was the first one to come on to it(no one was hurt) but I had to stop and get out of my dress before they came up to the truck and asked me to take one of them to the nearest town about 30 miles. My heart was pounding and luckily I was able to get changed without tearing any thing.:love:

lois8795
03-17-2007, 04:32 PM
I PUT ON PANTYHOSE AT WORK ALOT AND ONE DAY I HAD SOME ON AND A PAIR OF CLOGS I HAD ON SLIPPED OFF AND A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE SAW THE HOSE.. BUT HE DID'NT SAY ANYTHING. MONTHS LATER I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS GAY AND IT WAS NO BIG DEAL FOR HIM

Sam-antha
03-17-2007, 04:39 PM
In London, in the early seventies, when, one evening/night I was out walking, dressed.
I was in the city on a business trip that was to last all week and this the second evening and I was out. It was a dry warm summer evening and I was happy.
That is until a saw a beat policeman crossing diagonally across Park Lane road towards me. There was no doubt but that he was going to stop me.
That he did, asking me very politely what I thought I was doing, walking alone.... I told him.
Out came the notebook and he scribbled. No "Ma'am" about this conversation that was so very one sided ) No radios then thanks be. Then of all things he asked for my handbag. (The cheek).
Some words later, where was I staying ? "XX" Hotel. On holiday ? No, Working. Um ? Who for ? Um Which Hotel. Grosvenor. Oh ! Aah Umm.
He walked me back towards the hotel, but not into it and nor did he enter the foyer after me. Thanks be.
I spent the two days until my return to work wondering "Had he reported me" If he had, then I would probably been out on my neck. No more expensive expense account lunches/etc.
He was good tho', he filed no report, at least as far as my employer was concerned.
That I knew for sure, knowing the GM personnally, but it had been a fearful number of happenings...
I do not know which was the worst and I never will either. But watching him approach me was pretty bad.
~Samm

DonnaT
03-17-2007, 05:21 PM
I was around . . .16. I don't remember what I was wearing, but I had gone into the kitchen for drink. Next thing I heard was the front door being unlocked. There was no place to go, and if I tried leaving the kitchen I'd have been standing right in the line of sight of the door.

I jumped in the narrow end unit of the cabinet (broom closet) and held very still. It was one of my brothers and a couple of his friends, after something to drink.

Longest minute of my life.

Luckily they didn't hang around. Lucky that I remembered to lock the door. Lucky I heard the lock turning. Lucky I was skinny enough to fit in the cabinet.

Alyshia121
03-17-2007, 05:35 PM
OK OK #1) I was 17 or 18, still living with my mom. So I'm all done up walking around outside at like 11:30 at night, because I was too afraid to go anywhere else. So about 15 min later I'm ready to go in the house...

It's locked..

OMG OMG let me tell ya OMG

I didn't lock the door, I found out the next morning my mom was the one who locked the door cause I guess she thought she was funny.
At least one person found it funny.

#2) This really wasn't embarrassing but just bad. I was all done up and we were gonna, ahem, you know, do stuff. We're laying down to do whatever and all of a sudden the lamp next to us starts sparking. I'm like "AHHHHHH!" and she's like "AHHHHHHHH!" So we stopped

That's MY emabarrassing/bad moments

battybattybats
03-17-2007, 05:46 PM
I once, when dressed to the nines, was eating some lunch... when I coughed involuntarily and a half-chewed piece of food went down.. halfway.. and I started to choke! Running around the house only half able to breathe in a total panic! Not thinking straight but still able to breathe, while I was trying to work out how to get the ambulance when I couldn't talk, I managed to get out of my clothes and smudge off my makeup . I decided I'd go to the nieghbours to get them to call and I didn't fancy going out naked so I threw (as best I could) some clothes on.. and then I was fortunate... the food dislodged and went down. Lucky.

That gave me an aweful lot to think about.

Jodie_Lynn
03-17-2007, 05:53 PM
>sigh< This probably won't be too exciting, compared to some of these stories, but, here goes..........

The scariest moment for me, was the first time I dressed in front of the wife.

She knew about my CD-ing, but hadn't seen me dolled up.

Sooooo, one night, I dressed. She sat there and watched me, quietly. As I was pulling on my panty hose, she wonderingly remarked "Just like a woman", referring to the way I was doing it.

I had butterflies the size of condors in my belly, just waiting for the howls of laughter. Or tears.

When I was finally done, and had just slipped on my heels, she stood up, walked around me, then had me turn for her.

Her comment?

"wow. You might not pass on the street, being so tall, but you aren't half bad, for a man"

I ended up spending the rest of the evening, enfemme, and we did normal things. After a while, I convinced myself that she was not going to freak out on me.
:)

az_azeel
03-17-2007, 07:00 PM
My scariest moment was working as a warehouse manager a few years ago and I was wearing tights under my male clothes. I had to go and give a driver his delivery notes so the easiest way was going through the loading bay. i jumped of the loading bay and landed badly, twisting my ankle (thought I had broken it) I got carried in to the first aid room bytwo colleagues... the first aider wanted to look at the ankle but I insisted that its better not to remove the boot (had some first aid training myself) Luckily I insisted that I was ok and would take myself of to the local A & E

Cristi
03-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Several years ago I went out for a walk at night and made two mistakes. 1) I was wearing something COMPLETELY innapropriate for the time and place (short short skirt, black hose, 4" heels, translucent top with lace bra and large breastforms) and 2) I was walking on a road in the middle of nowhere where a GG would really have no business walking, especially dressed as I was and at 10:00PM. But hindsight is 20/20!

So I was walking along in the middle of nowhere, having fun imagining what I must look like from behind to the cars passing by, when all of a sudden one pulls past me... and stops!

I was in a panic. I had NO idea what to do. Had somebody recognized me?? I stopped in my tracks, frozen like a deer in oncoming headlights. After a few seconds, the car reversed to me so I was even with the passenger door. The passenger window rolled down and I hear a man say "Can I give you a ride up the hill?"

I realized what was going on... the road I was on was the main road between the center of town and a college a few miles outside of town. He must have thought I was a student hiking back to campus after a night on the town. I mumbled something about "No, thank you anyway", sure that my voice would instantly give me away. "Are you sure?" he persisted. "I'm a student too". I think he was trying to reassure me that he wasn't some creep that was going to take advantage (or worse) of 'some girl' on the side of the road. I said 'no' again and he finally drove off.

I've had other contact with people while I've been out, but I've got to say this one had my heart going at 200+. I RAN back to my car (in heels!) before any more cars could come by or before he had time to decide to come back and try to persuade me again!

I think that this episode really taught me the value of dressing like GGs dress and ONLY going where a GG would go. 'Dark and lonely' locations are just not as safe as public places! If that had been a truck full of rednecks and they had clocked me, I shudder to think what could have happened. Thankfully, looking back I don't think the stranger ever realized what the situation was. He was just a nice citizen who offered a stranded girl a ride... a girl that was too frightened to accept!

Kristen Kelly
03-18-2007, 05:39 AM
The scariest moment was having to tell my GF about Kristen, after being together for 10 years and her not having a clue, worried at the time she would tell everyone in a fit of rage, but that was not the case. With alot of talking over a period of a month she had come to accept Kristen just not as much as I would like, but totally more than I expected.

Jackie-Ann
03-18-2007, 05:47 AM
Wooo, you really are dearing , honey....if you get caught in those days and in Nam. I'm 58 and i&#231;ve been Cd'ing since chilhood.I started with momys clothing but thank God never was caught

Violetgray
03-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Hmm.. there were a few for me...

1) I was enfemme taking the light rail to a halloween gathering in Fell's Point, in downtown Baltimore. Suddenly, I hear...

"Is that a man or a woman? 'Sup with this faggot on here?"
My heart does a drum solo. I glance back and see these two thugs sitting directly behind me... oddly enough, I'm afraid that if I have to fight, my hair might come off! Then the man sitting next to me stands up, and I notice that his eyebrows are finely tweezed and as he leaves the train its obvious that they are talking about him, not me! As I get up to leave on the next stop, one of them says intentionally loud so I can hear, "she looks so depressed doesn't she?" and smiles at me. I smile back and leave the train.

2) I was at the renaissance festival. I'm fine until realize I lost my keys. Now, I'm enfemme, in a public place, with no access to my male clothes, nor a way to drive home. its starting to get dark and people are going to leave soon.

Then it starts raining. My facepaint and makeup will start running soon. I go to the Lost and Found as a last desperate attempt, skeptical because nothing I have ever lost in public has ever, EVER been at that place's lost and found. But the goddess of crossdressing was with me that day, and sure enough, they were there, and I was able to change back before I had to meet my family..

Angie G
03-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Nothing like that Jenna I need some adventure in my life :hugs:
Angie

TxKimberly
03-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Hands down the most frightening experience I've had was getting my truck stuck because I did something STUPID. Fortunately two very kind young men saved my backside. I won't repeat here - just take a look at the following Link:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53885

The upside? After living through this event, my confidence has gone through the roof! After all, I can't imagine a lot that would be worse than this situation and I lived through it.

Kim

CrossKimmy
03-19-2007, 10:51 AM
I went out driving around the neighborhood en femme the other day and there were so many cars out driving around the neighborhood. I bet more than 3 cars noticed a boy wearing a little black dress, nice fitting breasts trying to cover his secret with a black tshirt that was in the car. When I got back to the house, I was red, my heart was knocking but I felt wonderful.

Emily Ann Brown
03-19-2007, 01:44 PM
I suppose my scariest fem moment so far was leaving the mall after my first time there dressed. It was busy and I had to park a long ways out. It was dark. I noticed a shady looking character get up off the bench beside the exit doors and start following me. He never broke off following me as I continued my LONG meandering walk to my car. My heart was racing and I slowly got out my keys ready to poke out his eyes when he got close enough. When I got to my vehicle I readied myself for his assault.......and he walked about 4-5 cars further and got into his vehicle and drove off.

Emily Ann

tammie
03-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Hi All: I have had two experiences when I was crossdressed more or less. I do not pass but still these were scary moments for me.

One night I had been to a friends house to dinner and he had requested I be "underdressed". So I was wearing a white shirt with a lace underwire black minimizer under it that gives me quite a bustline and very round breasts. not to mention U could see it thru my Brooks brothers type shirt. Then I had on some slacks with no pockets and a back zipper. NO heels but nylons/garterbelt under a LLPG. I had been asked to drive to the liquor store and get something for dinner and he insisted I take his car.

I had gone about 6 blocks and had a blowout. I attempted to change the tire and couldn't get it off. I was bending and squatting and giving quite a show to everyone in the neighborhood watching me. Finally I had to ask to use a phone and call him to come change the tire. Everyone saw that I was wearing a bra and womens pants, plus he is flaming gay so they all figured I was his lover.

The second experience was when I had gone to a friends house underdressed in bra matching pantiegirdle garterbelt/stockings slip and heels with my Nike running suit over and the pants pulled low to hide my heels. He also had me wear my pink lipstick and mascara so that I really looked the ****.

After he had had his way with me he made me drive home without my running suit and walk inside in a slip and heels. I don't think any of my neighbors saw me, but it was quite exciting.

Angela E.
03-19-2007, 06:51 PM
The day my father caught me dressed in my mothers clothes(age 9 or 10).She already knew and was OK with it.-Angela.P.S. I love these new smilies.:RND1: :RND1: :GE: :RND2: :RND2:

btmgrl6
03-19-2007, 07:52 PM
When I was 16 i got picked up by the police, for curfew (fully im femme) My mom was at work and my step dad was the one who had to come pick me up.He freaked when he saw me and told me that I was in for it when we got home. One of the officers who had picked me up overheard him and walked over to me,handed me his business card and told me that if he (my step dad) layed a hand on me I was to call him,and he'd see to it that he never touched me again. Then he looked my step dad right in the eye and said...Do you get my drift? I didn't get a beating, but my secret was out,and the toture began. A few months later my mom commited suicide...My step dad told me it was because of me....My scariest moment was when i realized that I'd be alone with him and I had no one to stop him from hurting me so... I hauled butt,and never looked back.

karynspanties
03-20-2007, 05:24 AM
btmgrl6, sorry about your mom! That was not your fault, so get that outta your head. My scariest moment....probably when I was about 15. My best friend and I were in his basement, dressed in his moms slips whenhis dad came home. We did not here him until he started down the stairs. We hid, me behind the juke box in the corner and he jumped into a closet. His dad bitched him out later for "leaving the lights on in the basement".

Jere Oneil
03-20-2007, 08:08 AM
Surprisingly, I had one when I was 13 or 14. I was much more of a dresser back then, and as my mom and dad both worked evenings (I was a latchkey kid), I often took advantage of that to spend some time as a girl. I was sitting at my mom's vanity wearing a bra, panties and a full slip (all her's of course) and putting on lipstick when my grandpa walked in on me I don't remember a lot of what happened (I think I've repressed it) but I did get a good talking to the next day. Interestingly, most of what I remember about "that conversation" had to do with taking her things more than wearing girl's clothes.

Rhonda Jean
03-20-2007, 08:29 AM
One Saturday my wife was working. I rolled my hair and cleaned house. I decided to go to a park about a mile from our house and enjoy the beautiful weather, read a book and let my hair dry in the breeze. I was't entirely fem, just short cut-offs and a t-shirt, earrings, a little makeup, but I couldn't resist wearing heels. I parked in an out of the way lot (the only car there), walked around the park a bit and then settled into a bench about 50 yards from my car. I'd been there probably 30 minutes when I noticed a lowrider car with dark tinted windows drive by, turn around, drive by again, and then come back and park beside my car. The windows were tinted so dark I couldn't tell whether there was one person or a car load. They were parked where they were facing me. I assume they thought I was a woman, alone, in a remote location. Stupid! I sat there for several minutes, feeling more vulnerable by the minute. There was a little amusement park across the park from me, probably 1/4 mile. I got up and started walking towards it. The car started around the curve toward the park also, kind of pacing me. I pulled off my heels and ran barefooted through the park to the amusement park. I knew that a neighbor boy worked there and he would undoubtedly recognize me, but at this point I didn't care. I got to the amusement park and tried to get lost in the crowd while I watched for the car that had followed me. When I saw them drive off I ran back to my car and left immediately! No harm done, but a lesson learned!

Dana921
03-20-2007, 09:24 AM
The most recent scariest moment happened a month or so back. I was online in the office of the house which is on the west side. The east side has the garage and goes into the kitchen with the living room in between the office and kitchen. The stairs to the basement are in the middle of the house and can be seen from the kitchen arched door way but does have a wall between the two rooms. So I am concentrating on the CD story I am reading and in walk my SO and her girlfriend through the garage door. No, I am not out to either or anyone else at this point and she was definitely supposed to be gone for longer than what happened. Obviously I didn’t hear the car type garage door open and here I sit fully dressed in a nice short flirty skirt and tank top with hose, heels and jewelry (thank goodness I match even, my lingerie to the outfit :heehee: ) and literally no place to go without a real good chance of seeing them or more importantly them seeing me and me dieing of embarrassment. So I wait hoping they stay in the kitchen / family room area and I can make my way downstairs and change (fortunately no make up on) So I am peeking around the door to get their location and realize my chance has come so I make a literal dash on tip toes because this the one and only time I do not want to hear my heels across the tiled floor. The floor is seemingly moving and vibrating up and down as I quickly and stealthily make my way to the basement where my male clothes are. (With my heart pounding in my throat and what I think is the quietness of a heard of cattle going across a wooden bridge) I make it downstairs unseen. (thankfully the girls are too interested in their conversation to notice my passing by). I get downstairs and then started changing as fast as I can and hear from the top of the stairs my SO ask if I am in the basement and what am I doing? I meekly reply after several long seconds because I am really out of breath from the scare and the dash that I am doing nothing :straightface: (typical kid response when they are caught but I couldn’t think of anything else at the moment) and would be up in a moment so she does not get curious and come down the stairs. Yes it is funny now (only because I did not get caught :happy: ) when I think back, but at the time! Sorry for the long post but hope you enjoyed the story and I am quite sure most everyone can relate.

Dana

carolinewalker_2000
03-20-2007, 09:46 AM
For me my scariest moment was also one of my most rewarding. It was the first time I went out in public.

I was joining a group of girls for a Christmas Dinner in a pub. I hadn't met any of them before and it was my first time out in public, so I was quite nervous already. I sat in the car park for quite a long time before I summonded up the courage to walk to the pub. I had been told that the staff in the pub were TG friendly - and indeed they were; however, I hadn't realised that the pub we were visiting was "straight" and that we would be dining in the main bar along with several families out celebrating pre-Christmas!!!!!

As I stood at the bar and realised what I had got myself into, my heart sank and I nearly ran for it; but I didn't! In the event I was so glad I stayed; I had a great evening and got to meet some fabulous girls. Need-less-to-say, the family groups totally took us for granted after a first amused glance!

myMichelle
03-20-2007, 02:29 PM
I've probably had a few scary momnents, but one of the most recent stands out the most--at least at the moment:

Last fall, I was walking my dog enfemme. As I walked, I noticed that this one particular car (a compact truck, actually) made several passes up and down the street so it was pretty much a no-brainer that I had been "read." I didn't give it a lot more thought, but a few moments later, the same compact truck came barrelling toward me...I thought they were going to try to run me off the sidewalk. I was just getting ready to grab my tiny dog and run for safety, when I glanced up just in time to see a couple of teenage boys, one of them with cell phone camera in hand snapping pictures of me. My heart was racing and my blood was pumping...then I got really pissed off, LOL!

XDW Nathan-Natasha
03-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Holy crap, I think you've all got me beat but why not throw in my 2 cents? I still live with my parents so leaving my room dressed is scary enough. I mean, they know, but do I want them to see me? And what about my siblings? They DON'T know and I don't think they need that kind of surprise. Still, I take my risks and sometimes go get a snack, or brush my teeth, etc. fully dressed before going to bed. I tell ya, try sneaking around a linolium floored kitchen in stiletto heels! It's not easy! I have yet to get caught though...

Franki Kate
03-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Perhaps the most extreme event for me, was being involved in an accident, dressed to the nines. I was in my 3/4 ton pickup fifty miles from my home town and 12:30 at night. The wife at the time, had gone East to relatives for a couple weeks, leaving me home, alone. Some drunk drive had run a four way intersenction, against his red light. My light was an amber, blinking light, with no need to stop. I was only going about ten miles an hour, when he t-boned me. I was able to drive the truck home without incident. What a night.

Lissa Stevens
03-20-2007, 03:29 PM
I wasn't married at the time but we were living together. I had hurt my back and was off work. I was ready to go back but the doctors wouldn't let me yet. So what was I to do all day? I got all dressed up in a nice apring outfit. A lavender dress with white heels. I was all made up when the door bell rung. I looked out thw window and there was my future father-in-law. He had a job that allowed him to mroam a bit. I about sh&t my panties. I didn't answer and pretended later that I was zonked out from pain medication. I needed dress shields that day!

terrigurl
03-20-2007, 03:35 PM
About a year ago, I had a makeover and went shopping at a nearby Avenue. When I returned to the beauty salon where I had my makeup and nails done just an hour before, no one was there! Here I am, in full drag, and can't go home. Luckily, I knew of another beauty salon, where I had some makeup done before, called to make sure it was OK to stop by, and changed back into my male clothing and drove home. I never went back to that shop again, so I don't know why they were closed when I went back. I have since that time gone to the shop, where they saved my ass. It has new ownership, but they are still the best people.

Terri

MrsDiane
03-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Well I guess the scariest moment was at the age of 10 on sunny Saturday morning my mother found me in the bathroom dressed in one of my sisters slips. To make matters realy worse I was in the process of undressing my younger brother so I could dress him in a slip and hug and kiss him

LoriFlores
03-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Not that scary but a bit unnerving:

I walked down the street to pick up our mail one day. I was wearing white shorts. While walking back from the mailbox a neighborhood girl started following me down the sidewalk. I eventually figured out that she was looking at my butt and then suddenly realized that my flowered panties must be clearly visible through the white shorts. She didn't say anything but was obviously curious. I can only imagine that she must have had an interesting talk with her mom later...

TxKimberly
03-20-2007, 07:49 PM
When I was 16 i got picked up by the police, for curfew (fully im femme) My mom was at work and my step dad was the one who had to come pick me up.He freaked when he saw me and told me that I was in for it when we got home. One of the officers who had picked me up overheard him and walked over to me,handed me his business card and told me that if he (my step dad) layed a hand on me I was to call him,and he'd see to it that he never touched me again. Then he looked my step dad right in the eye and said...Do you get my drift? I didn't get a beating, but my secret was out,and the toture began. A few months later my mom commited suicide...My step dad told me it was because of me....My scariest moment was when i realized that I'd be alone with him and I had no one to stop him from hurting me so... I hauled butt,and never looked back.

Very sorry to hear how your mother went, and even sorrier that some brainless adult that should have known better tried to lay that kind of a guilt trip on you. Wow, how to hurt a kid for life . . .
Kim

Rachel Morley
03-20-2007, 09:27 PM
I can't remember my scariest ever - there's been so many! :heehee:

The one on Saturday night (just gone) was pretty scary though. It was a bright sunny evening at about 6.00pm. Marla and I were going out to our Sacramento Delta Girls Tri-Ess social and I always leave first as I "sneak out" as she distracts her 16 year old son. I have to leave the house and walk down to the end of our driveway to get into the car, then she joins me and we leave. As I left the house there was a fairly large group of people at the end of our neighbor across the road's driveway. They were all young "skinhead dudes" - probably friends of their teenage son - very threatening looking. There I am in my short skirt and heels walking to the car which is about 50 feet away from them as some of them were standing in the road. Not all of them, but most of them all turned and looked at me get into the car. :eek: Did they read me? Did they think I was a woman - I don't know. I just sat there and waited for over a minute until Marla joined me.

The scary part was walking down the driveway with a bunch of regular guys looking at me! I suddenly had a very tight feeling in my stomach!

SandyR
03-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Pulled over in enfemme. Cops all around me, hands on the wheel. Turns out someone in the same make and model car had just robbed a store. The only cop who knew for sure was the one I gave my License to. The rest just looked at me and smiled. Wew!

Kissess....

SandyR

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 10:25 AM
Looking in the miror........LOL

Melora
03-22-2007, 11:23 AM
This is a VERY BAD story..
It happened Many Years AGO..Just one year out of High School...
My supposed "Friends" at that time, five of them. They found out that I "crossdressed".
THEY took me out to the desert and beat me to a pulp and left me for a night and, a half of a day, and then picked me up and left me at the front door of my house. I have never pressed charges and they all moved away ASAP. I did not press charges because of drugs, alcohol and hazzing. I really dont know what I should have done, Maybe rat out my evil friends after all? I kinda wish I had now, but oh well. Be CAREFULL who your friends are! I learned that first hand believe me. Though I did not exactically "live" the life that most talk about here at the time..
I am fine now though, and have never seen them since... :( It was many years ago..If they ever come back though then I AM Ready..
Also this is just a shortened version of the story...

melissaabom
03-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Yes for me too !! It's looking in the mirror , after spending lotts of time
finding right oufit and the make up !

There are some good days and not so good days , when enfemm

My two cents

Missy Anne