PDA

View Full Version : First Kiss

bobbie_francis
03-17-2007, 08:04 AM
Ladies,

Last night I went out dressed to a niteclub. I don't want to go into too many specifics, but, I ended up on the dance floor slow dancing with a guy. I know I had a few drinks, but, I just felt very feminine and relaxed in his arms. As we were dancing towards the middle of the song, I looked at him, and he started to kiss me. I returned the kiss with my mouth open and we french kissed. I always thought of myself as straight, but, now, I am so confused.

bobbi

NatalieGirl
03-17-2007, 08:11 AM
There's nothing wrong with being straight when you're a man, and also straight when you're a woman.

The only caution I want to give you, is to make it clear to any man that you get involved with that you are transgendered. Even if the involvement is limited to a french kiss. You don't want him to think you are a GG and then find out you are a biological man. The results could be disastrous.

MrsDiane
03-17-2007, 08:16 AM
I agre with NatalieGirl be up front with everybody and if you like it just do it

Diane

Kate Simmons
03-17-2007, 08:18 AM
I know the feeling exactly, Bobbi. When you are into the role and the moment, sometimes it's hard not to do what seems to come naturally. If even for a brief moment, you have those tender feelings which are hard to describe unless you've experienced them. This is why I always make sure I'm honest and up front with everyone because you never quite know where things will lead. It's best not to have any "surprises" for sure.;) :battingeyelashes:

horice 3
03-17-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi Bobbi, I once took a friend out who was a convincing crossdresser, we ended up kissing and i spent ages trying to analyse what had happened and to place myself into some social stereotyped definition of sexuality. I decided that it was fun, i was not hurting anyone and most of all i was being me. I talked to my friend and I was told that she when dressed found both men and women attractive. Maybe this might relate to you, but my theory is not to over analyse anything and by the way you look good in your picture and he was a lucky guy.

Brianna Lovely
03-17-2007, 08:37 AM
I think it's wonderful, that you kissed. There's somethin special about two people sharing a tender moment and I think it was the right thing to do, at the moment.

I also agree with some of the other girls, that it can be very dangerous, if the man you're kissing, does not know your male.

Sara Kat
03-17-2007, 09:22 AM
That's awesome Bobbie. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just make sure the guy knows that you're TG. If he's fine with that, I'd say go as far as you're comfortable.

bobbie_francis
03-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks for your comments girls. They mean a lot to me. Sara, last night, I am not sure if I would have had a limit. Now, I can't get that kiss out of my mind, among other things. :)

Brianna Lovely
03-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Now, I can't get that kiss out of my mind, among other things. :)

Bobbie, I know the feeling. Isn't it wonderful?

Daintre
03-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Hi bobbie, I have to agree, there is nothing more tender than a kiss. I have kissed a man while dressed and I actually felt so warm inside because of it. It does take some soul searching to decide if you would do it again.

Stephenie S
03-17-2007, 11:30 AM
The danger arises when a man you have kissed finds out that you are not female. This means that you have tricked him into a homosexual act. For some men (and perhaps the majority) the only possible response to this is to track you down, beat you senseless, and possibly kill you. Only then can he regain his manhood. So please girls, be carefull out there.

Lovies,
Stephenie

bobbie_francis
03-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Jenni, you are right. It was very tender. Steph, I will take your advice very seriously. That would be a dangerous situation. I think if I ever decide to take it further, that I would definitely tell him first.

Now, for those that are wondering, yes, after last night, I do believe I want to take it further. The thoughts are very very strong, and I do want to know what it is like. I guess it is one more step to my womanhood.

Kate Simmons
03-17-2007, 11:58 AM
It can be very nice Bobbi but just be careful and take precautions, just in case.:happy:

Melinda G
03-17-2007, 12:16 PM
From the tone of your post, I'm assuming he didn't know. Did he know you are a CD, or are you that convincing? This would be very important.

Despite being a lifelong CD, I can't imagine dancing with a guy. For one thing, I like to lead, and I don't know how to dance backwards.

btmgrl6
03-17-2007, 12:27 PM
It can be pretty awesome. As stated, be careful and make sure he knows. Watch that second step..it's a dilly:heehee: Ya might end up like me....thinking that guys are yummy!

bobbie_francis
03-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Definitely a wonderful feeling, and I am so looking forward to the next step. I was talking to one of my girlfriends today, and she said to just do what feels right, and I'll be fine. If it does happen, I will definitely let him know before anything happens though.

horice 3
03-18-2007, 11:36 AM
from your photo Bobbi, you look beautiful. i'm quite envious of this guy and wished that you lived in the uk, because I'd love to wine, dine and dance with a women as attractive as you are, but good luck with your venture anyway and remember no recriminations.
Love Jim aka Horice

Tina Dixon
03-18-2007, 11:39 AM
Good luck and be safe, there some strange people out there, I would let him know before even seeing him again.

Tamera
03-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Bobbie,
It's not uncommon to feel confused at this stage.
Maybe the guy you was with was gay or Bi.
Its not uncommon for CD's to take the female role when in fem.
Only you can set your "Limits or NO Limits" when in fem, and decide where you are in life.
One of the things that will help with this, is whether on not you have a SO. If you have an SO you will need to set limits. If you do not, and you decide to take the fem role, I would recommend that you still single.
BE CAREFUL OUT THERE, GIRLS IN ANY FORM ARE VULNERABLE TO ATTACKS!
ITS NOT A SURE DEFENSIVE BUT I THINK ALL GIRLS SHOULD CARRY PEPPER SPRAY.
Love,
Tamera

Mitzi
03-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Bobbie...

It surprises me that you hadn't let him know you were CD before getting as "intimate" (french kissing) as you did. But I guess the thrill of the moment was just overwhelming, and you didn't want it to end. But as everyone has cautioned, you have to let him know before going to the next step.

I knew a CD who considered herself totally straight, not even attracted to other CD's (which many of us "straight" CD's are), who out of curiosity and some enticement went to bed with a gentleman. She totally loved the experience and was hooked. She eventually concluded she was probably bisexual after all.

So, you're not alone.

Mitzi

aka.laura
03-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Hey Bobby. Consider this: you've got a masculine side and a feminine side. So, if you stretch the definition, you're sort of bisexual aren't you? Isn't it lovely to be able to enjoy both sides? I think a lot of us have phantasies when we're en femme and what's wrong with that? I agree that, if things are getting more serious, you will have to be honest about your preferences. Good luck and enjoy the moment!

jasmine57
03-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Bobbie- be safe but have fun with it. Behonest and he goes with life can wonderful.

Alice Torn
03-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Like most said, be upfront. I myself, would not French kiss, with anyone, but maybe packs, or on lips only. One thing leads to another, fast. Last night, at a singles dance, I escrted a gg to her car, after dancing a lot, but, she would not let me hug her, and she is around 60, or more!! With all of the fear, I have seen in gg's, I take it, we cd's better be a bit cautious, slow, too. I was not dressed drag, at this dance. If gg's in their 60's are afraid of a hug, there must be a reason=lots of guys who will push the limits. Be fun, but careful!

Jodi Lynn
03-18-2007, 04:19 PM
I have allways considered myself as bisexual, but I have to admit that the frist time a guy kissed me when I was dressed it was a wonderful feeling. It made me all warm inside and so fem feeling. also, the frist time I kissed another CD while we were both dressed was also a wonderful feeling. At the same time it made me feel strange, I my mind I siad to myself hey I am kissing a guy but a girl at the same time. Confussing for sure.

Eugenie
03-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi Bobbi, I once took a friend out who was a convincing crossdresser, we ended up kissing and i spent ages trying to analyse what had happened and to place myself into some social stereotyped definition of sexuality. I decided that it was fun, i was not hurting anyone and most of all i was being me. I talked to my friend and I was told that she when dressed found both men and women attractive. Maybe this might relate to you, but my theory is not to over analyse anything and by the way you look good in your picture and he was a lucky guy.

I had a similar experience. I was with a CD friend, she became quite "interested" by my cleavage... She got near me and we ended up kissing, very naturally, I mean, no fear, no sweat... As said by Horice, we wers doing no harm to anybody, just enjoying the mutual attraction we had to eachother.
If one had told me that this would happen to me a year ago, I would have said: "not a chance."

This just proves that it is more difficult to know oneself...
:hugs:
Eugenie

Eva Diva
03-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Bobbi

You sound similar to me - happily straight all my life. Since I started dressing recenly, I'm sure that could change, but for me it would be with another CD. And I love to kiss, so that's where it would start for me. And I'm sure it wouldn't end there. And I still consider myself straight by orientation. It's just that there's room to wiggle when you have a dress on.

MJ
03-18-2007, 11:31 PM
wow "intimate" (french kissing) as you did. please dont do it unless you tell him you could end up dead...
the only place i kiss is at a bar zelda's a gay / trans bar and i know who i am kissing please be careful

Portsmouth_Jennifer
03-19-2007, 08:25 AM
As everyone is indicating, the male when he is "duped" into thinking your a woman...and I must say a very pretty woman and passable like yourself.. has a bad feeling that he is gay when he finds out the person he just "frenched" is not a woman...Some guys go off the deep end so you have to be careful. I would definately tell him, in a "crowded place" that you, in your own state of mind feel very feminine and thus the attraction to him...He may even know about you already..but go slow..

I had a similar experience at a Halloween party, everyone was wearing a "costume". Of course I dressed to the nines, shoulder length black wig, makeup (applied by my wife...not knowing) bra, corset, short slip, black nylon thigh highs, white satin blouse and of course 3" heels and a black mini.

I was asked to dance by a neighbor and we both had a bit too much to drink..one thing led to another, he pulled me close to him and all of a sudden he french kissed me....the feeling was awesome...but he knew... and still wanted to pursue me...

Eva Diva
03-19-2007, 10:40 AM
From the first post, I assumed that the guy knew who he was with - I may be wrong about that. In any case, the concern about negative reactions is certainly valid, but I'd take a little angle on it. I suspect that it is very rare that a guy is actually "fooled". A hostile reaction afterwards may follow in spite of that fact. Let me pass on a story. Years ago a guy I worked with told us about a local guy who told about going into town, picking up a guy in the gay cruising area, getting oral from him, and then beating him up. My work-mate told the guy "but you got a blowjob from him!" The guy's response was a sheepish "Well, yeah..." He could seek out gay sex with a man, and then think of himself as just "beating up fags".
That's what I would worry about, not passing too well, but running into a deeply conflicted individual.

Elsia
03-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Ladies,

I was at a CD club talking to other girls and having a drink, when a CD came up from behind, and put her hand on my knee and ran it up my thigh, I turned around, and she kissed me, I kissed her back. Wow what a rush.

Never thought I would do something like that, but I enjoyed.

Elsia

Megan_Girl
03-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Well Bobbie,

That is truly a titillating story/experience. It sounds like a very wonderful and intimate moment. Don't over think the it.

Having read all the previous posts I won't continue with the warnings about being totally up front about who and what your are. I will put out a general warning to all the girls to be safe out their. Having many girls / women in my life (wife, sisters, daughter, etc.) I've (we've all) heard the stories of the "guy at the bar". The risks are compounded for us CD Girls ....Please go out! ... have fun and enjoy life!... after all we all deserve it.
:2c: But, please keep your wits about you. Know where you are, know where your friends are, know where the bouncer is and be careful with the cocktails. We all love you and want to here all about your wonderful evening tomorrow. :love:

XXX
Megan

Wendrme
03-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Bobbie, do what is natural for you. I am straight but if I were in the same situation, I would do what my feminine nature told me was best.
After all we try to be as feminine as possible, enjoy it.

joperinal
03-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Bobbie,
Just started to really dress up and next week I am going out for the first time.
Hope to pass as a real woman...In your case: You passed the test.

I consider myself straight and love beautiful women. Then being in the club, have a drink I donĀ“t know if I could tell the difference ;-)

Seraph
03-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Awwww... that is so sweet...

I wish I could experience something like that. :heehee:

bobbie_francis
03-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Ladies,

I just want to say thank you for all the wonderful comments that you have posted. It is amazing what you think you know, and really don't. I have always considered myself straight, but when dressed, I guess, I enjoy everything. That being said, I will be careful. I promise. :)

kisses,
bobbie

Nicole
03-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Proof that reality is fluid yet also uneven, kinda like chunky peanut butter. :heehee:

Thanks for sharing your story & enjoy yourself! And be careful, of course.

MsJanessa
03-20-2007, 06:38 AM
you didn't say where all this occurred---gay or T bar or a straight nightclub but I'm guessing it was a T or G bar and the guy knew you were TG---in any event glad you enjoyed it and welcome to the club.

Vicky_Scot
03-20-2007, 07:14 AM
Ladies,

Last night I went out dressed to a niteclub. I don't want to go into too many specifics, but, I ended up on the dance floor slow dancing with a guy. I know I had a few drinks, but, I just felt very feminine and relaxed in his arms. As we were dancing towards the middle of the song, I looked at him, and he started to kiss me. I returned the kiss with my mouth open and we french kissed. I always thought of myself as straight, but, now, I am so confused.

bobbi

A few questions. Are you TS, Are you in transition? Are you married? Are you in a relationship with a female? You say you thought you were straight. Are you attracted to woman, men and women or men?

Sorry but going by your post I would say you are at least bi-sexual. The guy was in male mode so I assume you were attracted to him as a man.

There's nothing wrong with being straight when you're a man, and also straight when you're a woman.

IMO what total nonesense. There is nothing wrong if you are honest from the start with yourself and the person concerned. Unless she informed the person that in fact she was a man before anything happened then she has no one to blame if something drastic had occured due to her deception but herself.

You cannot just change your sexuality to go with the gender you are portraying at that time. Sexuality and gender are two seperate issues.

Portsmouth_Jennifer
03-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi Bobbie,
I went to a halloween party dressed femme, my wife even did my makeup, not knowing I am a crossdresser. I wore a white blouse and a black mini, black wig shoulder length, 3" heels. My wife didn't know how I was able to walk in them. We started drinking quite a bit and my neighbor came over and asked if I would dance with him. Laughing, I did. It was a slow dance and he began to hold me tight. I could feel him becoming aroused. In any event at the end of the dance he took me aside and french kissed me...now he knew that I was a man in womens clothing...but he kissed me not once but twice. Sadly to say our relationship did not continue, but I know the feeling. Had he continued our relationship I would have been thrilled. Just be careful...I can't wait till this halloween. Love Jen

MJ
03-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Awwww... that is so sweet...

I wish I could experience something like that. :heehee:

well if thats you in your avatar :eek: come over and see me sometime :love: he he he

MsJanessa
03-21-2007, 11:40 AM
well if thats you in your avatar :eek: come over and see me sometime :love: he he he

I didn't know that Wonder Woman or Lynda Carter posted here---lol

mithali
03-22-2007, 07:11 AM
thats a gr8 thing...now u know a different side of ur self

Marcie Sexton
03-22-2007, 07:18 AM
Be up front and above board with this guy...

Such deceptions help lead the public's image of us as perverts and sick-o's...

In the mean time be careful...AND...honest...:2c:

Charolette time
03-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Ladies,

bobbi

Although I have not kissed an other male (as of yet,) my S O,s cousin is Gay, and often during the night I dream that we are kissing and that Im dressed to the nines, my best panties and bra, he has moved to the Carolinas and so Its not like Im going to actually do it,Is it strange or just me???? :hugs: Charolette