PDA

View Full Version : How old were you when you knew you were a cross dresser ?

MrsDiane
03-17-2007, 08:04 AM
For me it was at the age of fourteen when I started skipping school to go out for walks during the day dressed in my sisters lingerie, nylons, lipstick, blouse , skirt and head scarf

I actually was dressed starting at the age of four by my two older sisters so we could play house

Diane

Donna Marie
03-17-2007, 08:19 AM
63!!!!

Fetish for high heels led me to buy a pair for myself and it went on from there.:happy:

Kate Simmons
03-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Around age 12, I think. I used to dress in my Mom's stuff whenever she wasn't home.:happy:

Lissa Stevens
03-17-2007, 08:49 AM
I started dressing by age 7. I didn't even know what a crossdresser was until I was a teenager, and that I was one.

michelleupnorth
03-17-2007, 08:52 AM
As far back as I can remember. I used to put on my Moms clothes and it felt right.

Daintre
03-17-2007, 09:10 AM
I started around age 11, but I did not realize how much dressing was apart of me until I was around 15, by then I had started a small collection of lingerie.

InHerShoes
03-17-2007, 09:12 AM
I was wearing bits and pieces of mother's/sisters clothes at around age 6 or 7. It really snowballed from there.

Tina Dixon
03-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Heck I didn't even now it had a name for it back then, just thought I was a wierdo back at the age of 12 or so.

Sara Kat
03-17-2007, 09:17 AM
I started around 10 or 11 I think. I used to dress up in my mom's things when I came home from school. I had a couple hours before either of my parents came home.

sami1952
03-17-2007, 09:19 AM
for me ,it was aound 12

TxKimberly
03-17-2007, 09:25 AM
I was five or six when the thought first struck me thta it was so unfair my step sisters got to wear pretty dresses and I couldn't.
Kim

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-17-2007, 09:28 AM
I was 6 or 7 when I first started wearing fem clothes but I really didn't understand what it was until much later. I always felt it was wrong to do it and was really frustrated with my need to dress. I have since come to know why and what it is and I am good with it.

Caz
03-17-2007, 09:30 AM
I guess I realized that I liked to 'dress up' around 5 years of age. That was when I started putting on my mother's and sister's panties & slips.

I had been "forced" to wear my sister's panties a few times(by my mother) when there were no clean Y-fronts. I hated this,and protested loudly. It's interesting how my 5 year old logic lead me to regain control of my equilibrium by wearing their undies of my own volition :heehee:

It took another 5 years for me to discover the delights of bras, pantyhose, and soft nylon nighties....but that's another story.

Luv from

Caz xx

MJ
03-17-2007, 09:40 AM
well at 5 i knew i was different but by age 6 i had this all figured out and having two sisters helps

Trisha51
03-17-2007, 09:40 AM
The desire was there since preteen years. I was believed the misconception that crossdressers were gay and I knew I wasn't gay, so by deductive reasoning I couldn't be a crossdresser. There must be something else wrong with me then.
At the age of 51, I "discovered" online that there were others like me. Reading their stories I thought - they lived my life.
I have spent much time since then getting comfortable with my new life and it feels good.

Hugz
Trisha

Joy Carter
03-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Have been CDing since age four. Just didn't know why and still don't. You don't think it's because I wanted to be a girl do you ?

j9113
03-17-2007, 10:14 AM
From the age 6-7 and I did it openly until my dad had a very stern and painfull word with me. But that didnt stop me just hid it LOL

Diane Douglas
03-17-2007, 10:19 AM
I was in my twenties before I started wearing my GF's clothes. I didn't apply the term crossdresser to myself until I was in my forties.

Sheri 4242
03-17-2007, 10:23 AM
About age 5, plus or minus. I started wearing a playmates denim skirts and she'd put on my pants. I knew then that this was definitely me although it would be ten-plus years before I ever learned that what I was doing had a name. I instictively knew I shouldn't be talking about it "publically" -- at least not 45-plus years ago. Anyway, shortly after I started wearing the skirts, I moved to tights, panties, bras. I convinced a friend that it would be neat to try on his sister's clothes -- so things kept escalating. So, I guess you could say that the desire to crossdress has been with me ever since my earliest of childhood memories.

marie354
03-17-2007, 10:34 AM
About 5... Maybe 4. I'm not really sure. I really didn't know what it was called till I was about 8, and didn't start doing it more regularly till about 12, in hiding, of course because I was told it was wrong. What did I know!

michellebesweet
03-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Knew at Age 12, started about Age 15,

Rene
03-17-2007, 10:58 AM
at the age of 4, I told a nieghbor lady that I wanted to be a girl. the dressing didn't start till I was 7 or 8.

Jaydee
03-17-2007, 11:19 AM
The intetest started around age 10. It became stronger and I started wearing my mom's things when my parents were out of the house in the summer around age 12, but didn't know it had a name. Later I heard about crossdressing and that it was done by gays. I knew I wasn't gay so I was very confused for most of my life. 40 years later, I am only now coming to terms with myself.

Jaydee

Bethany Ann
03-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Oh I guess it was about 6-7 when I started wearing my sisters sundress. From there I slowly added stockings and heels....then panties and bras. Then the first time I sat down all dressed up pretty and put on some lipgloss and blush, it was all over....Ive dressed ever since...and always will!

Bethany

Jocelyn Quivers
03-17-2007, 11:46 AM
I started as long as I can remember I would say around age 4 or 5. As for actually admitting to myself that I'm a crossdresser and actually creating an official closet for me to hide in that would be around my mid 20's. Jocelyn

Melinda G
03-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Around age 12, I think. I used to dress in my Mom's stuff whenever she wasn't home.

Same here. I remember making a garter belt from a regular belt, and some rubber bands.:D

I also retrieved some black high heeled sandals that my mother had thrown out in the trash. I smuggled them up north, in my rolled up sleeping bag, when we went on vacation, and wore them out in the woods. I hope she never checked out the lumps in the sleeping bag, when we were loading the car.

valdor
03-17-2007, 12:44 PM
I think I started about twelve,we had a tent in the back garden where my cousin and I played in,she showed me hers and I showed her mine and she let me wear her knickers for the rest of the day.
Valerie.

Jillian_Faith
03-17-2007, 12:47 PM
I remember when I was 5 or so getting into my sister's room and taking her panties and crinoline slips. I would put them on at night and wear them in bed. I would hide them under the mattress or between the bed and the wall in the morning. Mysteriously they would disappear and show up again in my sister's room. When I finally figured out what was happening I was worried that I would be confronted but never was. I guess my parents figured I would out grow it. I think we all know the odds on that.:rolleyes:

cassius1976
03-17-2007, 12:52 PM
I think that I was around 10 when I tried on my sisters clothes

Deborah
03-17-2007, 01:12 PM
I was about 4 when i first started thinking that i wish i were a girl.
I didn't start crossdressing until i was 11 and my parents started leaving me at home alone.

Amy Hepker
03-17-2007, 01:17 PM
I can not tell you exactly how old I was, but I know it was real young. I had three older sisters and no Brothers. I would say around 6 or 7. Although I did not know it as Crossdressing, I always thought I was the only one.

kenasbarbie
03-17-2007, 01:29 PM
I started when I was about 4. My babysitter started dressing me in her little sister's dresses and tights. I spent all day every day as girl when I was with my babysitter and her sister. She was my babysitter for 7 years, and none of her neighbours knew I was a boy.

LindaTS
03-17-2007, 01:30 PM
My mother told me I was 6 when I found out I was a girl. Giggle, giggle.

insearchofme
03-17-2007, 01:54 PM
I was about 10. For a time I was in the hospital and when I got home I stayed in a bedroom on the first floor of the house since I couldn't climb the stairs. My mom kept some of her clothes in the closet in that room. we all know what happend next...

Cheyenne Skye
03-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Let's see....I was about7 or 8 and we got an unexpected early snow and my parents had not yet gotten me snow boots for the winter. So my mom let me wear her pointy toed, slightly heeled boots so I could go out and play. And around the same time I used to play with my sister trying on my mom's old costume jewelry. But it wasn't until I hit about 12 or 13 before I started wearing my mom's and sisters clothes when I came home from school and my parents weren't home yet. I would get all dressed up in my mom's lingerie and heels and watch the afternoon cartoons.:heehee: Once I started working, I started a small collection of my own and it snowballed from there.

Tashee
03-17-2007, 02:55 PM
I don't ever remember starting. I just did and thought it normal.

stlmichelle
03-17-2007, 02:59 PM
I was very young around 8 or 9. My mother always wore knee high nylons, and I would steal them and wear them when I was in bed or alone. Eventually I found a pair of her pantyhose, and pretty much from then on I have been doing it in one way or another.

NatalieBliss
03-17-2007, 04:07 PM
I was around 8 or 9. I lived close to the laundry room and everyone else was on a different floor.

vicky lee
03-17-2007, 04:23 PM
for me it started at 13 i just loved to wear skirts and used to wear my girlfiends
skirt then to
and just grow from there 1 more item and another and so on intil at the age of 20 fully dressed had no wish to go out then
hugs vicky

az_azeel
03-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Hi Diane
I started at age 5... cant remember why just knew that it felt good

az

vbcdgrl
03-17-2007, 06:16 PM
At around 6 or 8, I would sneak into my mom's bedroom at night, when I was supposed to be in bed. I just loved the feel of her slips, and tried them on occasionally. Her stuff was WAY too big for me then, but I just couldn't stop.
As a kid, you don't think about the reasons, but I knew if I got caught, I'd be in big trouble. Fortunately, I came real close several times but was never actuall caught red handed. It hasn't been until relatively recently that I feel comfortable as Vikki in public. I'm still in the closet as far as my family and friends are concerned, though.

Vikki

SabrinaJoy
03-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Gosh, I guess at 5 or 6 when I was telling my friends I wanted to be a girl. It was a few years before I realized this was not a good idea! I remember watching a live action sci-fi kid series on saturdays, "Jason of Star Command" I think it was. There was a villainess who wore a tight red outfit and was very beautiful and imposing. I took a red t-shirt and stuffed it with two falsies made of..brace yourselves..pillow stuffings wrapped in aluminum foil. Gah it hurts just thinking about it..but I liked it at the time.

In later years I was CDing in cycles until the big trauma of my teens..Dad finding my stash. That put me off it for years. It was not until much much later that I got my own house and decided I was going to dress and like it! And here I am!

Sabrina

Jenniferritchie
03-17-2007, 07:02 PM
I guess around 12-13 when i would wear my sisters clothes, although this did not last long and then it returned around 16-17 when i could get a hold of my girlfriends clothes and it has all been downhill from then on LOL:D

Alpaula
03-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Around 12-13yrs used to borrow my mothers clothes when she was not around. When my 1st marriage ceased my ex left a large amount of her wardrobe behind, I was in heaven empty house and a free supply of clothes:happy:

marissa_darling
03-17-2007, 07:34 PM
I started when I was very young. Like three or four if I remember correctly. But I was 14 when I blossomed and fully understood and accepted it.

MelindaC
03-17-2007, 08:37 PM
It started for sure when I was 11. One day day I had an overwhelming urge to try on mom's Playtex open bottom girdle and stockings. Once I had them on & everything all hooked up, it just felt so wonderful and so right as well. Things just progressed from there. That was 50 years ago, and the need is stronger than ever!! But actually, it had been building for much longer than that --- probably around age 7. I remember being dressed as a woman a couple times for Halloween when I was little, and I liked it!!

Dragster
03-17-2007, 08:46 PM
I was about 10 or 12 when I felt the urge to try on my mother's hookside OBG. Don't ask my why, I've no idea even now, but I just had to try it on.

It was very tight on me, and I discovered rubbing myself through the tight material was so exciting that I had my first (accidental) orgasm into that girdle. I was scared because I didn't know what was happening to me, and I had a lot of cleaning up to do, fast!

I progressed to attaching her stockings to the garters, then slips and her dresses whenever I got the chance, but it never felt quite as exciting as that first time. I even tried a second girdle upside down over my chest area, with the garters tied together over my shoulders to hold it up. I guessed it felt like a full corset to me. It was another 40 years before I had a lace up corset of my own.

Tony

susie evans
03-17-2007, 08:53 PM
i don't no when i first figured it out but i'am glad i have never got over it hehehe this way i can enjoy the best of both worlds

:love: susie

Cristi
03-17-2007, 09:02 PM
I remember being around 5-6 and having feelings of jealousy about the pretty things my sisters got to wear.

I don't think I actually started to actively DO anything about it (trying things on) until I was 10 or 11. By the time I was 13 or so, I was hooked.

Unlike some people I've read about here, I didn't have any kind of period of 'why am I like this' or 'What is wrong with me'. I've always had a tendency to make my OWN rules and didn't really pay attention to other peoples' rules, especially something as silly as what kind of cloth I could or could not wrap around my body! The best thing my father taught me when I as growing up was the word 'Why', and at an early age I started asking 'Why?' about EVERYTHING. If the answer I got didn't satisfy me, I would make my OWN rules.

You would think this would have lead me to a totally 'out' lifestyle, but OTOH I also have a need for other peoples' approval and an aversion to stress... those are the two things that keep me pretty much in the closet. :(

heathr1
03-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Experimented aged 13.

Knew I was at about 17.

SandyR
03-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Age 12 tried on my moms Pantyhose, felt so right.....

SandyR

GingerS
03-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Early on, maybe 5, this is so embarrassing that I can’t believe that I’ll admit it but I can remember one summer while wearing shorts that I took a dishtowel, sat in the LR and wrapped it around my legs and practiced crossing my legs! Next, my brother and sister started dressing me up, and then early teens started dressing myself in my mother’s old clothes. See my intro post if you want the details of that!

tamparay
03-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Well I had an older sister who dressed me like a girl at 5 and later I started wearing her panties and bras. Then I started collecting panties from my cousins when I visited their rooms and then I had a big collection and had to hide my treasure chest. Even thru 2 marriages I wore my spouses things secretly. Now I freely wear panties and camis or a bra daily with the approval of my gf who likes that I can express my inner self unashamed. I dont have the guilt feeling anymore. My toes are always polished and my closet has a full side of cute women things.....Raye

kristinacd1
03-17-2007, 10:02 PM
i remember being in the first grade and wishing i could wear a skirt and blouse like the girl i sat next to....so for me i guess it was 6 Y/O...i was in the closet for another 30 years until i accepted it...

Ronnie
03-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi I'm Ronnie,

For me, I think I was about 8 years old. I had no clue to what I was doing or that it had a name. But it has been off and on since then. Only lately I have been more regular about it.

suchacutie
03-17-2007, 10:22 PM
54!!

And I needed my wife to help me see it! Ain't that a kick!

tina

Stacie Stockman
03-17-2007, 10:31 PM
8 years old, I wore my sisters leotards that she used for ballet and gymnastics.

9 years- Caught by mom, and punished severly for it.

10-29 years- In denial and no desire to dress.

30 years to now- What the hell, lets get a makeover done and start shopping!

Jenny Wilson
03-18-2007, 12:00 AM
I was about 5 when I became intrigued by my older cousins' clothes and shoes, especially Mary Janes. Because of the way their houses were laid out I never dreamed of trying on any of their stuff because I knew it would be too easy to get caught.

When I was 10 I began wearing Mom's things, from bras, panties, girdles with garters and stockings, high heels, a slip and a dress.... the whole shebang.

Jenny

Miss Petra
03-18-2007, 12:23 AM
At the age of 12 I wore lipstick for the first time.

Suzie S.
03-18-2007, 04:23 AM
I was in my late twenties when I started crossdressing. :D

RONNI@HOME
03-18-2007, 06:41 AM
I always liked putting a dress on over my boy clothes when we played dress-up from our huge trunk of clothing for that purpose. I was ten when I first took some dresses up to my bedroom and put them on over a naked body. Oh my, that is the feeling I had wanted forever and finally found.

jasmine57
03-18-2007, 07:58 AM
I started when i was about 10. Mom walked in and caught me in her pantyhose, heels and bra when I was 13. That slowed down the dressing but never the desire. I started my collection in my 20's and have been adding ever sice.

jenna19
03-18-2007, 08:25 AM
The first time I can remember dressing was when I was 12. It was so exciting. I still remember the dress that I put on.

RachelDenise
03-18-2007, 08:26 AM
For me it was around age 10. I used to wear my mom's bras and girdles! How I loved that feeling. I still get it today when I wear my own things!

aka.laura
03-18-2007, 08:31 AM
I was about 4 years old. "Dressed" in towels and shocked an aunt who found me in front of my mothers mirror...

Angie G
03-18-2007, 08:31 AM
I was about 10 or 12 years old:hugs:
Angie

Lilith Moon
03-18-2007, 09:09 AM
I was about 4 years old. "Dressed" in towels and shocked an aunt who found me in front of my mothers mirror...

Similar to me...must have been around 4. I have a memory that I've kept alive for over half a century of me "dressed" in bedsheets like an evening gown and twirling in front of a mirror. Later it was mothers clothes and oh those lovely corsets !

Elle1946
03-18-2007, 09:14 AM
About 10 using my mom's cloths.

brandi64a
03-18-2007, 09:19 AM
Knew i was a crossdresser sometime in my teen years when i found out there was a word for it. I have memories very early in life, 4 or 5 yo., and can clearly remember feeling "jealous" of all the females as they dressed in such pretty things.

Veronica E. Scott
03-18-2007, 10:21 AM
I was around 5 when I started wearing my grandmothers bloomers so soft and silky and I have faint memories of wearing my mothers girdles and stockings. It wasn't until I was in my 60ies that it actually had a name,always thought I was a transvistite,then one day I was playing on the computer and came across this sight and found out that I actually was a crossdresser.Way back then I didn't know it had a name.I don't care what you call it I just love doing it. It feels so right and normal to be this way.

luvheels
03-18-2007, 10:32 AM
63!!!!

Fetish for high heels led me to buy a pair for myself and it went on from there.:happy:

I started dressing when I was about 10. During my teen years it was a pretty regular thing that I would do whenever I was left alone in the house. For some reason it tapered off during my mid-twenties to thirties and I didn't dress very often. With the growth of the Internet came the ability to buy female clothing very easily and anonymously. Like you, I also have a fetish for high heels and I was able to indulge it. I got my first pair of heels a few years ago and with them the urge to dress has come back with a vengeance. I now have a dozen pairs of high heel shoes and four pairs of boots as well as quite a large collection of women's clothing (mostly very fetish type items).

loricdnj
03-18-2007, 12:33 PM
I dressed in my mother's things beginning with my earliest memories of walking around in her heels. But when did I become aware that I was a crossdresser? Not to much later in life because I didn't know what a crossdresser was even into my teens

Lourie James
03-18-2007, 12:53 PM
I started when I was 6 or 7 I don't know were I got it but, I had a blue & white dress for girl my age and I keep it in a store room in the basement,I plaied in it for a long time till I couldn;t put it on anymore. When we moved and I was older istarted ti wear my mother's things. I had one outfit that I like and it was the outfit I wear for Halloween when I was 13. I did know there was a name if what I did till i was in my late teens. I've been dressing ever since.

Sally24
03-18-2007, 04:55 PM
I put on my first dress (a brownie uniform) at probably 8. I started having dreams about being a girl around 12. I started hunting out my sisters old clothes around 14. Didn't start regularly "dressing" until I was 50! Up until that time I just thought I was a fetish cd. Then I discovered that it was alot deeper than that. I've been going out ever since then.

Sally

Sally24
03-18-2007, 05:01 PM
This is what I should have looked like about the time that I started thinking about being a girl.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25266&stc=1&d=1148263778 Sally

black leotards
03-18-2007, 05:07 PM
I think I was about 5 when I first had "those kind of naughty thoughts" ... :heehee:

Kathryn Philips
03-18-2007, 08:30 PM
Early crossdressing experiences include:

1) Playing a game at the age of 4 with a female cousin aged 3, where I swapped my underpants for her panties.

2) Being allowed by mom to try a nice pair of white sandals at age of 5

3) When I was 6 there was a spare bed in my bedroom. This was ocasionally used by a friend of my family who was in her early 20s. I soon discovered that she would leave her nightie under the pillow. I tried it on the evenings when she did not come and stay with us. Unlike the previous 2 experiences, I did this secretly and took care not to be caught. So by then I knew that I was different to other boys, a crossdresser.

kerrianna
03-18-2007, 09:46 PM
First time dressing I remember would be 7 or 8 with a neighbour girl's pretty things, playing house. Interestingly enough, rather than insist I play the wife and she play the husband, which is what some TG kids do, I played the husband: he just liked to dress in his wife's clothes. :heehee: :D

Some things never change. :happy:

amandacd2002
03-18-2007, 11:52 PM
I have to say Its amazes me how young most of us were when we started but in my case I was 7 or 8 when my sister dressed me from head to toe, and that point it triggered something inside me and from that point I have never looked back.

Amanda
amandacd2002@yahoo.com

Joni Beauman
03-19-2007, 12:16 AM
I started at around age 5 (girdles, stockings, slips) and acquiring clothes by age 13 or 14. Odd now, I can't quite remember how I felt about it in terms of coping with the isolation or whether there was much shame associated with it. I recall walking around the block fully dressed several times by about age 14. Just seemed natural. Joni

silkie h
03-19-2007, 03:59 AM
About age 4 or 5. I started wearing My Aunts stockings & some underwear.

tammie
03-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Hi Everyone: I was 14yo when I picked my older sisters black Vassarette underwire lace bra up off the floor and tried it on. I knew then I was a crossdresser. In that instant I looked in the mirror and saw my little boy breasts in that lace brassiere I knew I was a lifelong CD. I still love it as much today as I did that day.

charlie-50
03-19-2007, 08:36 PM
it seems like i was 6 or 7 when i started playing with my moms stockings and heels. cp

LoriFlores
03-19-2007, 09:18 PM
I think around age 7 but no later than age 9. My favorite outfit was my sister's tutu, but her panties, tights, and leotards got a lot of wear too. :)

subcd
03-19-2007, 10:10 PM
I started around 5 trying on mom's seamed stockings. I loved the smoothness and the feel of the seam along the bottom of my foot when I stood up. Progressed from there a few years later wearing her stockings, girdles and high heels when no one was home.

jasmine57
03-19-2007, 10:19 PM
I was 12 when I first found the pleasures of Dressing. I didn't know it had a name then but I didn't care either. All I know is that I found the pleasure of pantyhose and I went from there.
:love:
Jasmine

sexysarah20
03-19-2007, 11:08 PM
i started it at 11 saw a pair of my sisters panties in the dryer and couldnt help myself i just had to try them on. i have been hooked ever since

RandiCD78209
03-20-2007, 12:39 AM
I was 45 when I realized I wanted to CD. However, I did first experiment between age 10 - 13...maybe a half a dozen times. After which I never considered for over 30 years. Then a few years ago, for some unknown reason, I started wearing men's bikini underwear. I liked the trim/non-bulky feel...especially when microfiber and lycra blends were acceptable. (For men's underwear those were really soft!) JOCKEY stopped making them in my favorite material and after buying a dozen different brands of male bikini underwear (without success of getting the right fit/feel) I came to the conclusion that panties were what I really desired. This was confirmed when I secretly slipped into some of my wife's satin & lace panties. I was hooked! Since then my dressing has slowly progressed to now I wear panties & a bra all the time when not at work.

SherylynJade
03-20-2007, 04:09 AM
I'm pretty sure I was 8 years old (I'll be 27 this august) the first time I ever tried on a bra. I did it once and I was completly hooked. I was caught several times during my teenage years and was told not to do it until my family just got tired, gave up trying to stop me and told me if I was going to do it, just do it in my own room.

melissaabom
03-20-2007, 04:35 AM
Wow !!

I can still remember the day(was 7) I was visiting an aunt and went into her
bedroom foer something(not sure what), some how I went into her lingerie drawer and noticed her nylons neaty in drawer.

The nylons just drew my attention and knew I had to try on ..they were big
on my leggs ( 7yrs old) but felt so wonderful ,

That is my story and now I am 52 and love being enfemm , when ever possible

Melissa::2c:

XDW Nathan-Natasha
03-20-2007, 02:53 PM
I think I started shortly before I was in second grade. I remember dressing up in one of my sister's halloween costumes and little white cotton gloves one year and it just escalated from there. ('Escalated?' I make it sound like a disaster - it was a blessing!) So I had to be what, six? Seven? Kinda like a lot of you here.

Casey Morgan
03-20-2007, 03:06 PM
I finally gave in to the urge at about 13 or 14, but I must have been about 15 when I realized this was probably a part of me. I didn't figure out I was TG until around 18 or 20.

fun4metoo2004
03-20-2007, 04:55 PM
I started when I was 13 or 14. My mother stockings. Well now that I think about it, I had worn leotards and tights when I was younger as my mother was a dance teacher.

For me it was at the age of fourteen when I started skipping school to go out for walks during the day dressed in my sisters lingerie, nylons, lipstick, blouse , skirt and head scarf

I actually was dressed starting at the age of four by my two older sisters so we could play house

Diane

ChanDelle
03-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Great question! I remember playing in the closet (literally) at about 3-4 years and realizing I liked my mom's pretty high heels much better than my dad's clod hoppers. Got caught trying on mom's earrings, bracelets, and necklaces about 5 hears old. Don't really know when I knew I was a cross dresser, but been doing it off and on all my life. Strange I didn't do it when my feet were the same size as mom's. Too busy trying to be all man I guess.

carol ann
03-21-2007, 10:47 AM
I wanted to be a girl at about the age of eight and would secretly put on female things and make-up. Continued through my teens but joined army at eighteen for three years and with that and and a different life did not go back to dressing for another seventeen years - although the urge remained,

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2007, 11:44 AM
I think I was around 6-7 when I started trying on my sisters things. At that time we were the same dress size and shoe size. She was into Rainbow Girls, so had a few long and short gowns. Some were stapless too. She had a lot of after school activities, so always had a couple of hours before mom and dad got home that I could play dress up. When my sister got out of school, got married, and moved out, I started dressing in my mothers clothes, but her shoes were a size or two smaller, so could not wear any of her shoes. After high school, I went into the USAF for eight years. After that, I meet an older couple and became great friends with them. It happen that she and I were the same dress size and shoe size. She caught me one day dressed in her stuff. She was understanding and gave me some of her older dresses/shirts/blouses and shoes. She did not want to see me dressed, but would from time to time give me things. If she had been more supportive, my CDing may have now been a lot different.

Kendra Irene
03-21-2007, 01:56 PM
54!!

And I needed my wife to help me see it! Ain't that a kick!

tina

DITTO, but at 53 (6 years ago)

Kendra

Cassy11
03-21-2007, 02:11 PM
I guess in my early teens. That's when I realized that I loved to dress.

Sinead2402
03-21-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm new here, I found it very interesting that quite a few of you like me got the urge to crossdress at a very young age, one of my earliest living memories is of hiding under the bed from my mother because I had a pair of her panties on, I could not have been more than 3 or 4 at the time.

janetcd2
03-21-2007, 03:47 PM
I was fascinated with women’s shoes since my mother had made me wear white double strap leather flats for my first Communion at about 12

I am sure they were girl’s shoes and the boys kidded me, it was very humiliating. That started me trying on my mother’s shoes.

msjessgill
03-21-2007, 04:13 PM
I tried mom's stuff when I was about 10 and LOVED it! She caught me dressed when I was 15. I was head to toe dressed in her favorite dress (mine too) heels, pantyhose, panties bra, her makeup and I even tried to do my hair. She thought I looked ok and we talked about it and she said she was cool with it and I never stopped.

Jessica

shoegirl
03-21-2007, 05:06 PM
I was 11 and home along one day when I was watching some women on TV and got excited about the idea of wearing pantyhose. It seemed to come out of nowhere. I put on a pair of pantyhose and walked around and I had never been that excited in my life, i tried a bra, a dress and then a pair of my mothers high heels. I dressed SO tacky back then but I LOVED it.

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 09:31 AM
I started when I was three. I got really nervous about it when I was about 8.

I knew it was not going to go away.