PDA

View Full Version : Bets

misty18
03-17-2007, 10:51 AM
hey girls,
happy saint patricks day, i have a few questions, like me set the scene, i'm going out with my gf for a year, and i don't think she knows about my cding, well she lets me wear her panties, long story but after she made me wear them, she ask what i thought, and i said they were comfrontable, and that how it started. but now we are bets on things, like football etc, and we have to do forfit if we lose, the forfit that she set are to do with doing fem things like paint toe nails, wearing thongs and the latest is to shave my legs.

sorry for being so long but near is my questions is: has your gf/partern that bet/dared you to do fem thing, and has this led to you tell your gf/partern about your cding or where has it led, stories please,

Thanks
Misty

JenniferR771
03-17-2007, 11:00 AM
ummm! Great situation Misty--she is a keeper.

I once told the girls at the thrift shop i needed a complete set of womens clothes and shoes to match--because i lost a bet with my wife over the superbowl..A completely false statement--but they didn't care and were very helpful. I walked out with a really put together outfit--shoes, earrings, purse, skirt suit went together perfectly.

marie354
03-17-2007, 11:28 AM
One day a bunch of us were just sitting around shooting the bull when one of the girls said something about none of us know what it was like to be a woman. Well I let it slip that I was dressed as one once for halloween.
Well everyone wanted to know what it was like. I told them that I didn't know anything really except it was a lot of trouble for women to get spiffied up.
After about 15 minutes of talking about it, out came a dare. I played shy, but did it anyway. Of course the girls helped finding me a dress that fit and doing my makeup and hair. I think that they had a lot of fun with it, really, joking about how good I looked and I missed my calling. An hour later I was in the shower getting cleaned up and it was over. (Oh well. *sigh*)
It was never mentioned again, as far as I know, anyway.
I really had a lot of fun though.

Daintre
03-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Hi Misty, Welcome, I see you are very new here, I wonder if you may like to make an introduction in the "New Member Introductions" part of the forum. People will get to know you and feel a little more free answering your questions. :happy:

Amy Hepker
03-17-2007, 01:11 PM
I wish I had an SO like that. Don't ever tell her you enjoy it, if ahe thinks you like it, it may end. Let her figure it out for herself and enjoy.

Jodie_Lynn
03-17-2007, 01:48 PM
hey girls,
happy saint patricks day, i have a few questions, like me set the scene, i'm going out with my gf for a year, and i don't think she knows about my cding, well she lets me wear her panties, long story but after she made me wear them, she ask what i thought, and i said they were comfrontable, and that how it started. but now we are bets on things, like football etc, and we have to do forfit if we lose, the forfit that she set are to do with doing fem things like paint toe nails, wearing thongs and the latest is to shave my legs.

sorry for being so long but near is my questions is: has your gf/partern that bet/dared you to do fem thing, and has this led to you tell your gf/partern about your cding or where has it led, stories please,

Thanks
Misty

So, you are a CD-er, and as a happy coincidence, your g/f 'made you' wear her panties and now engages in bets with you, where if you lose you have to do 'fem things'?

Sorry, but my BS meter is clicking like mad here.

However, if the ole meter by chance is on the fritz, let me just say:

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the experiences you share with your g/f.

Sweet Jane
03-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Hi

been reading too much TG fiction methinks..................

Summer
03-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Jodi,
I have got to remember that one. "BS meter" Says it all!!Thanks Made my day.:heehee: Summer

Tina Dixon
03-17-2007, 02:31 PM
:heehee: BS meter, some times it's a blast to read the MtoF section, but hey if you lose all the bets your going to be all dressed:thumbsup:

Sheri 4242
03-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Well "if" you are serious (and the meter is ticking here, too), sounds like she is either already okay with CDing, or somebody who could be if you take it slow. Do you know how many CDers would die to, with their SO's blessings, be able to wear panties all the time?!!! So, if this is legit, she's a keeper!!!

Breanne
03-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Jodi,
I have got to remember that one. "BS meter" Says it all!!Thanks Made my day.:heehee: Summer

Maybe we could have a section titled "BS meter" that way these type of posts could immediately be diverted there for our reading pleasure!

Jodie_Lynn
03-17-2007, 04:27 PM
LOL well we DO have a writers section.......

DonnaT
03-17-2007, 05:48 PM
31 yrs ago, my new wife complained about the hair on my legs itching her in bed. This was frequent, and she even started threatening to shave my legs.

So, I dared her to do it. One evening, while bathing, she came in, picked up a razor, I dared her again, and she then started shaving one leg. Then she dared me to finish, which I did.

She liked it, I loved it.

The next evening she was on the phone with my mom and told her what happened. As I listened to them talk, well, my wife's end of the conversation, pantyhose mentioned.

So, I got up, found a pair of hers, and put them on under a pair of shorts.

I was nervous, but she enjoyed the feeling as much as I did.

Over the next few weeks, this led to wearing a pair of her short shorts (known as hot pants back then in the 70's) and her white boots. Very hot looking if I say so myself. This led to her having me try one her dresses and a wig, followed by makeup. She said she thought we'd have a beautiful daughter after seeing me fully dressed. Nicest compliment I'll ever get.

Then it all came crashing down. She asked me why I liked wearing her clothes so much. The word crossdresser hadn't been coined yet, so I told her I was a transvestite, and had been dressing in my mom's things since I was 10. She was fine with that until she looked up the word transvestite in the dictionary, which stated that it was related to homosexuality.

Then the roller-coaster ride started. 31 years on that thing. The smooth part of the ride last longer these days, and I can dress like I used to in the early days. Unlike the early days, however, I get to go out occasionally now.

Kate Simmons
03-17-2007, 05:57 PM
The only thing I would worry about is that if my SO all of a sudden said:"Okay, all bets are off!", I'd definately know I was in deep doo-doo.:happy:

Summer
03-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Breanne,
Has a great Idea. "BS Meter page" Great Idea Breanne.:heehee:

Summer

Billijo_06
03-18-2007, 06:19 AM
I don’t know girls, my wife and I bet on different things over the years. Most of the time, the bet was a chore, but I do remember one or twice that if I lost, my wife wanted to paint my toe nails. So this may not be a BS situation.

Angie G
03-18-2007, 09:14 AM
No but if I were you I'd try to lose :hugs:
Angie

SherriePall
03-18-2007, 06:08 PM
I have used that "I lost a bet" line a couple of times while buying an item of femme clothing or cosmetics. I even used it once at a motel off-season (Not Halloween time).
But I have never had the pleasure of having to really lose a bet to dress.

DanaJ
03-18-2007, 06:17 PM
So, you are a CD-er, and as a happy coincidence, your g/f 'made you' wear her panties and now engages in bets with you, where if you lose you have to do 'fem things'?

Sorry, but my BS meter is clicking like mad here.

However, if the ole meter by chance is on the fritz, let me just say:

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the experiences you share with your g/f.Does it look like this?
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/460749/meter12nb.gif

But, this could be true, so I will just say Welcome Misty!

Franki Kate
03-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I sure like your meter, Dana. Thank you.:happy:

marie354
03-18-2007, 07:13 PM
I just love that meter, Dana.......... My SO liked it too.:hugs:

Breanne
03-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Does it look like this?
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/460749/meter12nb.gif
Perfect Dana!

Summer
03-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Where the!!!! Didyou come up with the BS meter? That is cool.
You win the BS Best in Show. Way to go Girl

Summer:heehee:

arani5879
03-19-2007, 12:04 AM
Actually my ex gf bet me before all hallows eve 2 years ago if I lost the bet(which I did though it was a legit loss I didn't lose on purpose I am to competitive for that) she got to dress me in drag well about 2 months after that she made me a bet for the next year same conditions for losing I told her after that bet. She absolutely loved it it was great.

DanaJ
03-19-2007, 05:02 AM
Where the!!!! Didyou come up with the BS meter? That is cool.
You win the BS Best in Show. Way to go Girl

Summer:heehee:Nope, just something I have collected off the web ;)

And just to add to the thread, back in the old days before I would admit to myself that I was a CDer (pre-internet), I used to try to get GFs to make bets where I would have to do something femme. It rarely worked though.....

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 11:47 AM
never was so lucky.