PDA

View Full Version : Terminal 5 Oclock Shadow

Priscilla1018
02-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Well I finally shaved off my full beard, something that has not been done in 30 years. Now I remember why I grew it in the first place; I look like Heinrich Himmler with out it. Weak chin, small thin lips, beady eyes. Well I guess I can either pray for a miracle or go shopping for make up and work with what the Lord gave me. I am convinced He has a sense of humour as warped as mine.
Pictures will be posted soon, you have been warned.

Love and Hugs to all,
Priscilla

DanaJ
02-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Priscilla - Colortration foundation (http://www.colortration.com) works miracles, and will cover everything. Give it a try, you will love it!

DanaJ

Holly
02-12-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm thinkin' we're going to see another knockout, real soon!

Priscilla1018
02-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Holly and Dana,
Thank you both for the kind words.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Julie York
02-12-2005, 04:49 PM
You're suffering from 'post beard shock'. Apparently the only cure is to dress as a female. It's a horrible thing to happen to you, but well....what can you do? You have my sympathies.

This, I have been assured is actually the proper medical treatment for post-beard-shock, as told to me by my own Doctor, Mz Alan Stilleto. She has a very good reputation and is only practicing without a license due to a misunderstanding in Slovenia involving the local blacksmith, now known locally as 'Busty Brenda' (it's a long story).

Stephanie Brooks
02-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Priscilla - Colortration foundation (http://www.colortration.com) works miracles, and will cover everything. Give it a try, you will love it!

DanaJ
Danaj,

Is this better than Dermablend? I'm in the process of replacing EVERYTHING, and foundation is one of the things. If this is better than Dermablend, I know what I'll be using soon!

ChristineRenee
02-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Danaj,

Is this better than Dermablend? I'm in the process of replacing EVERYTHING, and foundation is one of the things. If this is better than Dermablend, I know what I'll be using soon!Stephanie,
Take it from Dana and me...it IS better than Dermablend. You will LOVE IT! I have always had terminal 5 o'clock shadow...which usually starts about 9 am.
Yes...get it...you will be so glad you did.

Love,
Chrissie:)

ChristineRenee
02-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Well I finally shaved off my full beard, something that has not been done in 30 years. Now I remember why I grew it in the first place; I look like Heinrich Himmler with out it. Weak chin, small thin lips, beady eyes. Well I guess I can either pray for a miracle or go shopping for make up and work with what the Lord gave me. I am convinced He has a sense of humour as warped as mine.
Pictures will be posted soon, you have been warned.

Love and Hugs to all,
PriscillaPriscilla,
I know the feeling! I had a mousatche from age 21-44. When I finally decided to shave it off, I was shocked that it didn't make me look like I was 16 again. I have never looked back. Give it a few days and you will start feeling better about it as time goes on...especially when you dress! Great makeup works wonders...hides a lotta flaws...I'm sure the GG's would all signify!;) !

Lookin' forward to seeing those pics sis!

Love,

Tiffany Tuesday
02-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Hiya Priscilla,

the brilliant news is, what looks a weak chin on a man, is sooo totally feminine in a girl ... like who wants to be a lantern Jawed Arnie S when in a dress :)

Every little cloud has a frilly lining:)

Hugz xxx

Stephanie Brooks
02-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Stephanie,
Take it from Dana and me...it IS better than Dermablend. You will LOVE IT! I have always had terminal 5 o'clock shadow...which usually starts about 9 am.
Yes...get it...you will be so glad you did.

Love,
Okay! I'll try it. Lol on the terminal 5 o'clock shadow. I have the same trouble. (If I grow a beard, it only takes a week to look as a beard, two weeks to appear full, 6 weeks to be full.)

Btw, I don't know how I missed the response, was probably busy and passed over it. I figured someone probably responded, so thanks Chrissie!

Wendy me
02-19-2005, 11:54 AM
ok beards ot tattoos got you covered this works i have imean"he" has a heavey beard............the stuff is called tattoo cover it covers tattoos
and covers brards as well ............try it you will love it............

get from the glamour boutique...................

glamourboutique.com

wendy loves this place tell them wendy says hi greate people

Sharon
02-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Priscilla,
Give your newly shaven face time to adjust. Use a triple blade if you can, even twice a day, and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize

spaskinstyle
02-20-2005, 03:09 AM
Hi Girls:

I'm going to go into skin care mode here for just a second and offer just a wee bit of advice. One of the problems that I often see in "men" is that they do not take care of their skin over the "long" term and they often suffer from large pores and very dry skin. Both of these conditions can contribute to your foundation giving you a tough time in terms of coverage. With respect to the beard thingie, a good solid toner will help firm up those pores on the lower side of your face and may do some real good as well.

I would suggest using some sort of cream cleanser to wash your face - NO SOAP! I would follow with a good toner, cucumber extract is good, chamomile is even better. Then follow up with a good moisturizer. You will see dramatic improvement in your pore size with use of a good toner within a month or so and your foundation should start to give you better coverage immediately.

Love to all of you.

Theresa