PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing And Vacation In Keywest

lois8795
03-17-2007, 05:33 PM
i was on vacation in keywest and most of the time i dressed in nothing but tight shorts, a t-shirt and these jeweled sandles. has anybody ever crossdressed on vacation p.s. i had tunics on most of the time. keywest was totally gay friendly.

Jodi
03-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Last August, my cd friend Laura and i spent a week at Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio. We spent the entire week dressed. We stayed at a bed and breakfast where the owner knew we were cd's. We had no problems. It was very hot the entire week so the dress of the day was shorts, light tops and sandals. The trick on doing this in the hot summer is to get the right mix of very light makeup.

Jodi

marissa_darling
03-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh my god. I just got back from Hawaii!!! All I did is sit in the sun and relax. Betas going to the tanning salon by a long shot!

lois8795
03-17-2007, 08:01 PM
yeah it was very relaxing warm and no bugs. the only hing that was bad was that it costs alot ...gee i guess hawaii's not cheap ether and that place in ohio must have been nice

Billijo49504
03-17-2007, 10:06 PM
I've been in the UP of Michigan a few times. We had the motor home, so no problem with motels.I did wander a few camp grounds. And I found out Yupper's were NOT CD FRIENDLY!!!!!! Oh, I did go swimming in a one piece suit, but it was Lake Superior. And man it was cold.....BJ

Paulacder
03-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Went Hilton Head S.C. a few times, always wore the wifes Bikini bottem to the beach. When lounging around the camp ground I always wore ladies shorts and a pair of thong sandals.:heehee:

Joyce1702
03-18-2007, 01:19 PM
I spent a few days in Provincetown, MA with a T-girl from Canada and a GG from California. We had a great time, P-town is very accepting. It was my first time having dinner out in a restaurant while dressed.

Only weird thing is, in spite of the accepting nature of Provincetown, it was the only place I've ever had a negative reaction when out and about. We were taking an evening walk and met a group of young girls. Once they had passed us, one of them yelled really loud, "Oh my God, they're f-ing guys!"

Joyce

Melanie R
03-18-2007, 05:03 PM
2 to 3 times each year my wife and I sponsor cruises where you can crossdress in a supportive enviornment 24/7 or whenever you are comfortable. We have done this for 15 years with cruises planned in October and December of this year. After you have been enfemme among 2000+ other passengers on a cruise ship, you can go anyplace. We only insist that you dress appropirately and only use unisex bathroom unless your passport says Female. If you want more info send me a PM.

Melanie

Melinda G
03-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Best I can come up with. I shaved myself, head to toe. Put on some short shorts, tee shirt, and flats, and rode my bike around Key West.
I was in Key West a month ago, and I have to say, I did not see any guys walking down the street holding hands, like I used to see a few years ago. I suspect the tourist bureau maybe had a talk with the gay groups down there, to tone it down a little. Just a guess, but they were definately low profile this year.

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Wow, I am packing my sandles right now.

jeniinnylons
03-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Oh my god. I just got back from Hawaii!!! All I did is sit in the sun and relax. Betas going to the tanning salon by a long shot!

I was there 3 yearrs ago and can't wait to go back. I simply loved it and wish I had moved there!

noname
03-25-2007, 07:38 PM

Hope you had a great time. My favorite place to vacation. Sun, Sand, and Surf. Best of all, most everything is free. No lines, natural scenic beauty. Ahh...

I was there 3 yearrs ago and can't wait to go back. I simply loved it and wish I had moved there!

I've been trying to figure out how to move there for years. I don't care if I'm dead broke, I really want to live there. Problem is, as friendly as the people are, they tend to hire locals. It's really too bad mainlanders have the reputation of moving there and then deciding miss the mainland and move. I swear, if I moved there I would never return.

StephanieT
03-25-2007, 07:58 PM
As a Jimmy Buffet Fan, I go to Key West as often as I can. As usual, the cruise ships come with many tourists and then the place changes. There are some amazing drag queen shows there. The guys are totally passable.

Stephanie T

MsEva
03-26-2007, 09:07 AM
i was on vacation in keywest and most of the time i dressed in nothing but tight shorts, a t-shirt and these jeweled sandles. has anybody ever crossdressed on vacation p.s. i had tunics on most of the time. keywest was totally gay friendly.

Hi Lois,
You have a great place nearby! Have you ever been to the Rainbow Mountain Resort right near E. Stroudsburg? Go to the website and check it out. It is not five minutes from your house!

Lissa Stevens
03-26-2007, 09:44 AM
Went to Cancun last October and I only wore a couple of men's polo shirts otherwise all my clothes were femme.

lois8795
04-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi Lois,
You have a great place nearby! Have you ever been to the Rainbow Mountain Resort right near E. Stroudsburg? Go to the website and check it out. It is not five minutes from your house!rainbow mountain is down the road from me and i hangout there all the time, but keywest was very special in that you can walk around a "town" and not feel bad.

Denise01
04-02-2007, 09:07 PM
I just returned from vacation being away for 4 weeks. and travelling from New York State to Florida and return.

I drove and took my travel trailer with me, so that makes it very easy to take your wardrobe .

I was Denise, the whole time I was away. I was totally accepted and had no difficulties at all. With all the places that i went including campgrounds etc, i was only referred to in the male pro-noun not more than about 6 times.

It was so relaxing to be the person I wanted to be, and just looking forward to the next trip

Denise

flatlander_48
04-02-2007, 09:20 PM

Agreed! As a matter of fact, I was deflowered there 10 years ago...

stacie
04-03-2007, 09:25 AM
You can wear anything in Key West, It might be one of the most LGBT friendly places. I think I may have to go there on vacation Sometime.

Melinda G
04-03-2007, 11:28 AM
As a Jimmy Buffet Fan, I go to Key West as often as I can. As usual, the cruise ships come with many tourists and then the place changes.

Yep. Divide my time between parrothead activities, and crossdressing. Life is good.:D

Seraph
04-03-2007, 01:57 PM

Wow, I envy you. I have been wanting to visit Key West for a while and dress down there.

MsEva
04-03-2007, 02:01 PM
rainbow mountain is down the road from me and i hangout there all the time, but keywest was very special in that you can walk around a "town" and not feel bad.

Oh Lois, I love that place. My dear wife and I went there for dinner, I was in drab unfortunately. That is a really nice place. There are special weekends all over the Poconos. You are a lucky girl to live nearby.

Seraph
04-03-2007, 02:03 PM

I actually started a thread to inquire about gay friendliness down in Key West.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52363

Here it is.

Peka TG
04-03-2007, 06:44 PM
I love Key West!! I'm Hopeing to go to Fantasy Fest this Year. I'll be totally en femme for a week!!
http://www.fantasyfest.net/

xoxo
Peka

chris80
04-04-2007, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE= We were taking an evening walk and met a group of young girls. Once they had passed us, one of them yelled really loud, "Oh my God, they're f-ing guys!"

Joyce[/QUOTE]

you should have turned round and said 'no we're out walking, but we f--k gals!'

Sallee
04-04-2007, 01:36 AM
I have been out in many places dressed but never so casual as some of you girls sound like you are. thats great just being comfortable and liking it I am sure places like P town and Key West there would be no problem because of the major glbt populations