PDA

View Full Version : Its St Patrick's Day

wannabie
03-17-2007, 08:11 PM
Its St Patrick's Day. Anyone got up the nerve to go out in a skirt rather than a kilt?

Billijo49504
03-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I didn't go out, but it was cold this morning, so I put on a long denim skirt. As I don't have any long pants that will go over my knee brace. If I'm lucky, Wednesday, the Dr will take off some of the bandages and the stiches. Then maybe he will let me put the brace over my pants. A broken knee cap is really a pain...BJ

SandyR
03-17-2007, 10:14 PM
I wish! Wife and I had lunch downtown at a Irish Pub, several guys in Kilts, All I thought was "how cool my navy blue plaid skirt would look". Plus I have shaved legss........

SandyR

Hugsss....

Ammdi
03-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I had a job today, about ah hour and a half from home.
This morning at about 8:15 I left the house in heels, ankle lenght krinkle skirt, pantyhose with anklet, and drab shirt and jacket that matched the skirt. I had to open the garage door, and then close it again after moving the vehicle out of the garage. It's a manual door. It was daylight.

Took jeans, socks, and crocks along to wear for the job.
after the job, I bought a dress, and a cute sweater to wear over it, 2 pair Givenchy pantyhose 30 denier, 1 tan, and 1 black.

Changed into my heels and a knee length skirt and drove home.
At home in the daylight still, I had to get out, open the garage door, park the vehicle, and close the garage door.

Kind of a St. Patricks day dress N Drive.....

Very fun. No incidents, nothing scary.

marie354
03-17-2007, 10:47 PM
No... Just gray sweat pants, white blouse with embroideres flowers and GREEN leaves, shamrock earings. Only went into back yard for about 15 secs. Had my hair done and full makeup though.

Robertacd
03-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Its St Patrick's Day. Anyone got up the nerve to go out in a skirt rather than a kilt?

A kilt?:rolleyes: Kilts are Scotish not Irish.

Anyway I did wear my green bra today.

NatalieGirl
03-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Went out in a knee-length skirt, grey tights, and black pumps last night. Had a blast.

JeanneF
03-18-2007, 10:36 AM
A kilt?:rolleyes: Kilts are Scotish not Irish.

Not 100% true. Kilts are also worn in Ireland, but not remotely at the level that they are worn in Scotland. The Irish kilt is not in a tartan geneally...usually it's a solid color.

My head still hurts this morning. I started yesterday at 8:00am watching rugby and eating a proper Irish breakfast at my local pub (none of that "green beer" and eggs BS...blood sausage baby!!), and pretty much drank Murphy's Stout nonstop until about 1:00am. I love St. Patrick's Day. :)

Jocelyn Quivers
03-18-2007, 07:10 PM
No, but I did wear green tights while in the house today. Jocelyn

Eva Diva
03-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I was thinking yesterday that green panties under my jeans would be nice for the occasion. :D

Charolette time
03-19-2007, 07:37 AM

unfortunatly I had to work Friday morning at 10am,big snow storm and got home the next day 3-17 at 2.30 pm,almost 29 hours , showered and crashed in bed, the worst part of it all was it was my 62 nd birthday,so was away at a meeting, did wear a green bra, and panties while sleeping, :( :love: Charolette

sweeting
03-19-2007, 08:37 AM
irish also wear kilts i wore a green and black kilt i also wore agreen satin full slip i also had on a green silky panties and bra with a matching garter belt with nude nylon stockings i went to a c/d friendly bar for a few beers it was fun