PDA

View Full Version : I want to smell like a Man!

Felix
03-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Yesterday I told Yachica I wanted to buy some aftershave when I can afford it.
I have been using men's body spray for a while now and I like it so I have decided the next step is to wear something nice to define my masculinity a bit more :heehee: So some suggestions please, I don't wanna knock everybody out just something subtle xx Felix :RND1: :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-18-2007, 09:10 AM
XS - paco Rabanne
Boss in Motion - Hugo Boss (silver and orange sphere bottle)
CK one
CK Be
cool water Game - Davidoff

all of these are definitely subtle, all sold in debenham (go test them) or if not your thing why not start with lynx aftershave although i think Lynx is more obvious

if you want links let me know lol

Tedi
03-18-2007, 09:15 AM
Old Spice

Then play racket ball for a few hours, Work under the car for a bit then run a few miles. You'll smell like.. uh.. something.

michellebesweet
03-18-2007, 09:16 AM
I do not post in this section, but your question caught my eye, as I like smelling like a woman. But smelling like a man, I would advise you to buy "Old Spice". Don't by any new and fancy stuff by designers. Old Spice has a manly scent that women can tell its a mans scent not a designer scent. It will work for you.

Kieron Andrew
03-18-2007, 09:18 AM
girls girls girls!!

Old Spice is sooooooooo old fashioned and Felix is only a young lad, besides its considered a no go in this country unless your over 50-60 lol, and he did say Subtle!, old spice is sooooo NOT subtle lol

jackie
03-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Try Musk I allways liked the smell of it , Its old fashioned but still timeless

Tristan
03-18-2007, 09:37 AM
I'm with Kieron, my grandfather who's 80 wears old spice. It's for ummm kids are long gone out of the house and grandkids are all over the place older men.

Felix
03-18-2007, 09:40 AM
RAOTFLMAO!!!! Thanx for all ya suggestions :thumbsup:

Yup not quite hit the big 50 yet another 9 years to go :hee hee:

I remember another thread about this sort of thing and I said that when I was young really young I used to pinch my dads old spice cos I loved the smell :D Don't think I'd go for it now though so that's off the list.

I love CK so maybe that's a good one! Thanx Kieron :thumbsup:

LOL when I said I wanna smell like a man I meant Nice not smelly I can't stand body odour on anybody it makes me sick.

xx Felix :RND1: :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
03-18-2007, 09:47 AM
best thing i can suggest you do is go testing some.......i do it all the time and i have not qualms with saying its for me either......in the department stores they will be more than willing to help, by asking what sort of scent you are looking for i.e fruity/musky etc:)..............lots of girls seems to wear men's scent these days so they wont be fazed by it

ive got a whole bathroom shelf of different aftershaves that i love lol

Dasein9
03-18-2007, 10:53 AM
I don't like the chemicals in colognes or aftershaves, but do like all-natural scents, like sandalwood. It's pretty butch, without giving people the impression of a beastie trying to attract a mate from afar.

John
03-18-2007, 01:05 PM
You want to smell like a man? eassy. avaid the shower, hang around pubs, and eat curry (give me a minit, i'll start behaving soon)

Best aftershave I've found is the body-shop stuff (if you have that where even you live). It's not expencive cos it's not designer, and it smells good.

myMichelle
03-18-2007, 01:33 PM
Have you tried farting? it's free, so everyone can afford it...LMAO

Seriously, it sounds like you'll do just fine using your own common sense and a bit of experimentation...

Tina Dixon
03-18-2007, 03:04 PM
I have no favorite to tell you what to buy, heck I don't wear the stuff, Old spice will make you smell like grandpa and Polo will make your eyes water, find a nice after shave it's the best and very manly:thumbsup:

Felix
03-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Well I'm not :o to go and buy some doesn't bother me I feel good about who I am so maybe I will take ya advice Kieron and when I got some spare cash I will go get some that I like. Thanks for all ya inputs xx Felix :hugs: