PDA

View Full Version : havebeenclosedupsoverrylonghowdoyoumeetfacetoface

lemmeout
02-12-2005, 11:02 PM
ive been in the closet so very long and dont have the slightest idea of how to meet others or evenwere to go to to meet i know that im coming out and we all have needs that need taken care of any ideas anyone thank you. :confused: :)

wilma
02-12-2005, 11:58 PM
this is a great place to meet with other girls. You can PM anyone, and if you live close to someone you could meet face to face, it happens. LOL Wilma

Tristen Cox
02-13-2005, 01:18 AM
Go to the personals section of the forum and look up some people's ads there in your area, or post an ad yourself there and tell them what you are looking for exactily, and where you are(well not your street address or anything). Make the offer and they will come. Posting your ad in this section will not get you many responses due to it being a discussion section and not a meeting area. There's plenty to respond to you by pm's or e-mail, just be patient though it may take a few days to get a response. Hope that helps. and welcome to the forum.

Love
Tristen

Holly
02-13-2005, 02:26 AM
Hi Lemmeout and welcome to the forum. Tristen pretty much spelled it out pretty good. One other suggestion would be to check for a chapter of Tre-Ess in or near where you live. We're out here!

Sweet Susan
02-13-2005, 02:30 AM
Welcome to the forum, Lemmeout! Great to have you with us.

Bernadina
02-13-2005, 10:24 AM
How about - None of the choices.

I used the internet to find local clubs that support CD'ing and hold local events. I found three clubs in my area and have been to many different kinds of events.