PDA

View Full Version : out to my sister

Victoria Anne
03-19-2007, 02:10 AM
:c9: well as you know I came out to my mother last week and I just came out to my sister. I expected her to,well I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I was suprised by her response,I might go as far as saying she is not only accepting but supportive! I really am lucky,I just wanted to share this with you just because I feel so good about it all.

DawnL
03-19-2007, 04:16 AM
That's got to be a wonderful feeling to be able to talk to your sister and maybe go shopping together. congratulations.

Angie G
03-19-2007, 04:40 AM
Thats great news good for you hun :hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
03-19-2007, 04:41 AM
How nice is that? I envy your courage and your results!

susie evans
03-19-2007, 03:16 PM
thats great maby she wants to help with colthes or makeup :D

susie

suzy
03-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi Victoria,

What great news! How wonderful. You are very brave and I bet you feel so good about it all now. The "not knowing" is a very hard thing to deal with as is the fear of rejection, so I really admire you!

Now run and have fun! Take it as far as you want...I can just imagine the possibilities of supportive family involvement!:hugs:

Good for you!

Suzy

silkie h
03-19-2007, 03:52 PM
I remember when I came ut to my Sis, I did it primarily as a means for my Wife to have someone else to discuss it with, when I told her. Her reaction was " Wow" . She had never had a clue. I was in my 40's. She thought about it for a a few seconds & then said " well women wear trousers, where's the problem ". Then there were the inevitable questions such as when, where , how etc. etc.
Some time later she volunteered to accompany me on an outing totally en femme. I couldnt have asked for more support. She is a Gem.

Suzie S.
03-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Victoria, glad to hear it went so well. It must be a big relief to got it into the open, and with such an accepting outcome. Congrats on your courage to be honest with your family! :D

Daintre
03-20-2007, 08:44 AM
I want to congratulate you on the courage it took to tell first your mom and now your sis. I have wanted to do the same but I can't bring myself to do it, I get caught up in the "what ifs" and end up staying silent.

CandyDarling
03-20-2007, 10:57 AM
May ask you how you did it? Sort of under what circumstaces ? This is something I must do for my Sister as well.

marie354
03-20-2007, 01:30 PM
That's wonderful. I'm trying to get a hold of my sister. I know that she is somewhere in the moutains of Mexico. One of my brothers is helping to locate her too. She is the only one left in my family that I haven't explained my new beginnings to.

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 11:24 AM
How Wonderful for you.

great to hear