PDA

View Full Version : Weekend en femme

Julie
02-13-2005, 01:43 AM
This weekend I'm staying at Jacki's and we have been all girl. Last night we went to Escapades (no suprise) and ran into some old friends we haven't seen in a while. That was a really special treat. We also took a friend of Jacki's and her boyfriend along. Neither had ever been in a gay bar before but they had no problem socializing with the crowd. In fact I'd say they had a pretty good time for two straight people on their first time. Actually they both had a great time, period! We all came back here later and talked until the sun rose.

Today Jacki and I went shopping for jewelry. It was the first time the two of us had ventured into a mall. It was kind of wierd at first but after a few minutes I realized no one really cared (and I knew I wasn't passable as I had not shaved in over 18 hours). I bought a pair of gold hoop earrings, medium sized, and a very nice small hoop studded with CZ stones. Very pretty! Jacki bought three bracelets. It was fun watching her wheel and deal. She effectively got one bracelet free when all was said and done.

We came back here and took cat naps then readied for the night. Jacki is putting the final touches on her makeup now. I am ready to go. We will head to Escapades again. I really feel comfortable there and I know so many people now. Jacki said she overheard someone say about us we were highly respected there. That was cool. I suppose we will bring some friends back at the end of the night. If someone told me I'd ever go back to pulling all nighters when I reached my 50's I would have told them they were nuts. I guess the power of being en femme is pretty strong!

When I get back home I'll post some pictures. I'm at Jacki's computer now and don't know her photo program very well.

Hope all is going well with everyone. You girls are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Take extra special care,

Holly
02-13-2005, 02:21 AM
Julie

Sounds like a great weekend. I wish I could be there with you and Jacki. I do like what you said about your shopping experience and the people not caring, just wanting to take care of business. I know that's not necessarily the case everywhere, but it's good to hear that more and more folks are treating us girls better.

Hope the rest of your weekend is wonderful and am anxious to see the pictures from Escapades!

Sweet Susan
02-13-2005, 02:29 AM
Have a great time at Escapades. Thanks for the update!

Sharon
02-13-2005, 05:49 AM
Very cool Julie!

ChristineRenee
02-13-2005, 06:06 AM
Sounds like you two are having a fun weekend together. Glad to hear you're having such positive responses while being out and about. Let's hope this is a harbinger of things to come for all of us.

Thanks for the update on your weekend...we love reading your posts. Keep us informed...don't forget to shave before your next excursion either!:p

Love,
Chrissie:)

Tristen Cox
02-13-2005, 06:32 AM
Very Kewl Julie. Uhm are you wearing you nails may I ask??? Nice picture of you and your sister, you both look amazing :) Have lots of fun. See ya soon.

Love
Tristen

Julie
02-13-2005, 07:55 AM
Well, we're back (too soon). There were a lot of people I didn't know so the only cure for that was to meet them. Jacki was telling me on the way home one guy told her that until he met Jacki he really didn't like TGs. Now he's a convert. He realized we are real people just like gays and lesbians and now he actually looks forward to seeing us.

I met a couple (straight husband and wife) who were retired. I was about to walk away when I realized this was another opportunity to educate the public. Well, they were fascinated as well as curious. To think a man dressed like this is straight with kids was a revelation. The husband said he started frequenting gay bars to get away from the guys who worked for him (he's in construction - suprise!) He said no one bothered him and he could have a drink without becoming too buddy with his crew. He then found out what a great bunch of people gays are. Can't argue there. He applauded me for my courage. I told him I couldn't live if I didn't do this. His wife was gushing over how I looked. I told her if I didn't have on so much makeup she could see I was blushing. They both got a kick out of that. Again, another positive reaction.

I met one girl (GG) who was simply gorgeous. She told me it was girls like me who make women feel insecure. To be honest I don't get it. I mean this girl could crawl out of bed and look 100 times better than me on my best day. I wish women knew how pretty they are to us. Maybe we need to tell them more often.

We took some pictures and I even got one of me that doesn't look like I am a deer in headlights. I don't know why I do that. I actually have to tell myself to keep my eyes partly closed. Oh well.

One thing I didn't do all weekend was wear a bra. I have the Nu-Bra forms and they look so natural. I love not being encumbered by a bra.

All in all this has been a great weekend. It's not over yet. Tomorrow (later today) Jacki is having some friends over. We will be the only TGs. I have to admit I am really loving this. I hope the let down isn't too hard when I have to go back to reality Monday.

This is a picture of me and Mena. She's a really sweet lady I met a few weeks ago.

Chrissycd
02-13-2005, 09:33 AM
you're spreading the good word about us girls out there, Julie! There are people who are understanding once they meet us and see that we are just regular blokes, so to speak.
I'm glad to hear you had so much fun. It didn't surprise me you pulled an all nighter, though. When living life happily, time will fly.
:)
Chrissy

Nina
02-13-2005, 01:30 PM
Nothing to do with your post Julie(tell you the truth i've not read it yet sorry) I just wanted to say how good it is to see you back here posting. What changed your mind? You missed us didn't you? Go on you can tell me. No one else needs to know :D

Julie
02-13-2005, 04:45 PM
Jackie is having her rack of lamb dinner tonight. I was planning on staying but I knew I'd be taking a shower and shaving first which of course meant redoing the makeup, etc. I got lazy and talked myself out of it because I didn't want to be showering again late in the evening to go home. And I have to admit, I was a bit tired, even with all the energy I get from being en femme. So I showered and left around 2:30.

Here's some pics from Friday night. The one with three of us is Dawn, Wendy & me. The other is Wendy and me.

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/2-05/dawn_wendy_julie.jpghttps://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/2-05/wendy_julie.jpg

Katiegirl
02-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Julie Glad to see you had a good time, hope you have more such weekends

:)

Mind of a woman,Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Julie
02-13-2005, 05:20 PM
I had mentioned in a previous post I went out with my natural hair and some wanted pics. On Friday, after we all got back to Jacki's, Jennifer told me she liked the wig I was wearing the first time we met. I told her that was my real hair. So naturally I went off to the bathroom and did my best to revive the wig smashed hair. :eek:

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/2-05/julie_hair2.jpg

ChristineRenee
02-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Very nice pics Julie...you look fantastic as always. Glad to hear your weekend went so well too. Thanks for sharing this with all of us!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Holly
02-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Julie,

Thanks for the updates nd the pictures. It looks as if you had a most wonderful time. Now, off to bed with you... you need to rest up for next weekend :) .

Tristen Cox
02-14-2005, 03:45 AM
Three words: Gim'me those boots! :p