PDA

View Full Version : Audible Ques...

Karren H
03-19-2007, 06:35 AM
So got a call this weekend that my boss wanted me to attend a meeting at one of our mines today... And it was close enough that I didn't have time to drive down enfemme sio I just wore my lingerie and a pair of heeled boots... Ohh and my male clothes... Dahhh..

So I stopped iat a gas station/convenience store to get a drink.. Walking across the parking lot all I could hear was the sound of my heels on the pavement... Love that sound... I open the door and inside are a dozen men and one woman... The men were all workmen with big muddy work boots on and the woman had a pair of loafers on.. And me with my cute brown heels, very dainty comparied to all the other boots...

I grabed a diet coke from the cooler and got into line to pay, looking at everyone and their feet... And as I headed for the door, I can hear the sound of the heels echoing around the store..... And I can see everyones reflection in the glass windows and door since it was still dark out...... The sound of my heels was deafening at least to me but the only person to turn their head and look at me as I left was the one woman!!

Guess women pickup on those familiar audible sounds... And guys are more into the visual... Legs and heels?? Or maybe the guys were all alseep and hadn't had their first cup of coffee yet?? Lol

So is one gender more into different ques than another?

Next time I'll wear a skirt and then see who looks... For the sake of science... Hehe

Love Karren

Sam-antha
03-19-2007, 07:42 AM
For men, I think the fem/sex thing is primarily visual (outside in public that is). Sounds come as an extra/luxury perhaps.
When you were doing the walk the men were aware of man clothes therefore the sound did not count. She was alone and therefore aware of more than the men and that included the sound of your heels.
Did they sound right to her ? Speed of tap-tap ? Or was it just a fem sound in an all male environment ?
~Samm

Dana921
03-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Hi Karen,

I have always noticed the sounds girls heels make and also listen to the pace to help identify who it is that is coming or going. If you listen and practice some girls have a distinctive sound. Of course it usually requires a couple of times hearing it and then seeing the person to put the two together. Maybe I am more girl than I thought if the only one listening and looking towards you was a woman! Lets us know the results of the skirt test. Science has to be advanced!:heehee:

Dana

Daintre
03-19-2007, 08:07 AM
I guess I am tuned into the click of the heels, that started in drama class way back in high school. Mrs Tricker had a distinctive sound, most women walk with the heel hitting the floor fist, but she walked by putting the ball of her foot down first followed by the heel. It was a very unique sound, we always knew when she was coming .

Helen H. Heels
03-19-2007, 08:20 AM
Good morning all,

No matter where I am, I am compelled to turn and notice when I hear the sound of heel clicks. I was born with this reaction.
My:2c:
Helen

Pippilotta
03-19-2007, 09:38 AM
This of course differs from individual to individual, but on the whole I am inclined to think (based on observation) that men react more to visual clues, and women more to audible ones. To put it simply: men like to see, women like (also) to hear.

CrossKimmy
03-19-2007, 10:30 AM
I LOVE the sound of heels clicking. It makes me weak and think of everything feminine.

carolinewalker_2000
03-19-2007, 10:34 AM
Heels clacking over a concrete floor is a sound that is so distinctively feminine!

MsEva
03-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Good morning all,

No matter where I am, I am compelled to turn and notice when I hear the sound of heel clicks. I was born with this reaction.
My:2c:
Helen

Yup me too! Love to hear heels whether I am wearing them or somone else.

marie354
03-19-2007, 11:38 AM
I am compelled to turn and notice when I hear the sound of heel clicks.

Oh yes! I have to look and see what kind of shoes she is wearing. It's a must do thing.

susie evans
03-19-2007, 03:10 PM
sounds like you will need to do some more research on this one :D

susie

Sam-antha
03-19-2007, 03:14 PM
I did not mention that I also love the sound of my heels on the pave. The trouble is that when they are high, sometimes I stumble, justabit, and that sort of spoils things, for a while. But ggs stumble too or hadn't you noticed ?

tvbeckytv
03-19-2007, 04:34 PM
i think the reason you didnt see the guys check you out as you left is that they had already done so before you walked in.

ColleenCD
03-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Karren,

I love the sound of heels clicking down the hall. Men's heels sound flat and muffled compared to the melodious tune of 3 plus inch heels echoing down a tile hallway. But I would be remiss to ingore the view of the legs attached to them. Next time wear the skirt.

Colleen

Jodie_Lynn
03-19-2007, 05:21 PM
I too always notice the sound of a womans heels. But I can also admire an attractive pair of legs above the heels.

I guess that means I'm not a "normal" guy.

(Like thats a surprise...... )

ROFL