PDA

View Full Version : Do You Ever Half Dress?

tightsgirl
03-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Do you ever half dress and go out. For example wear a pair of shorts and pantyhose or tights and go out in guy mode?

MsEva
03-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Nope never, for me it is all or nothing...but don't go out too often anyway. I am pretty happy being a home body. Always dressed totally when feeling en femme and that is a lot of the time.

Casey Morgan
03-19-2007, 12:55 PM
Every day. Sometimes it's more obvious, sometimes not.

MJ
03-19-2007, 12:58 PM
up too about 3 years ago i did. but now it full time all or nothing then i just say home

Andrea Nicole
03-19-2007, 01:16 PM
No, all or nothing.
What about you....?

tifftg
03-19-2007, 01:19 PM
More often than not though it is all or nothing.

tiffany

Sherlyn
03-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Do you ever half dress and go out. For example wear a pair of shorts and pantyhose or tights and go out in guy mode?

Well that would be half dressed...coz depending how you read this ...you could be wearing nothing up top ....:heehee: ...sorry had to

>>>and no .....I never half dress :)

kay2
03-19-2007, 01:32 PM
That is pretty much my usual mode of dressing. I'm not interested in wigs or passing. No judgement on my part (or I wouldn't visit this group so often), it's just my taste. Sometimes I grow my nails quite long, and often have them pink or purple. I have worn skirts and tights out in public a few times - though only with friends, or to just a few places. I also wear women's shoes and sandals - though usually flats.

Mostly I get no visible reaction, but I do get the occassional compliment or rude comment. I certainly notice some glances - but they are brief, and the people usually maintain no expression. My favorite reaction is a natural pleasant comment or compliment such as:

"I have that exact same skirt - but you have better legs than me."
"Where did you get that skirt?"
"I wish I had the courage to wear a skirt out of the house."
"I can't believe those are your own nails!"

tightsgirl
03-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Well that would be half dressed...coz depending how you read this ...you could be wearing nothing up top ....:heehee: ...sorry had to

>>>and no .....I never half dress :)

LMAO well I meant like a t shirt on top. Yeas I have gone out like that. I'm surpirsed at how much nobody notices or cares.

Mistybtm
03-19-2007, 01:44 PM
nope do not go out dressed except maybe panties and thigh highs under my jean does that count.

SherriePall
03-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Just a lot of underdressing.

SherylynJade
03-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Most of the time when I'm at home I just half dress. Usually I'll put a bra on, forms in, a skirt or gown, and a t-shirt. That's how I am right now.

susie evans
03-19-2007, 03:03 PM
nope it is all the way or not at all !!!!well on second thought i do were my thong panties every day does that count:heehee:

susie

JoAnnDallas
03-19-2007, 03:49 PM
I have gone out wearing panties, pantyhose, bra, ladies T-shirt, ladies slacks, ladies loafers, makeup, and lipstick. No wig and no one noticed anything. My makeup is a very good match to my face and the light Pink lipstick is almost the same color as my true lip color. In fact the ladies slacks have no back pockets and I usually don't wear socks.

suzy
03-19-2007, 03:54 PM
When I can't go fully dressed enfemm, I have gone out wearing feminine pants and guy shirt..... but only once or twice... I underdress a lot...... but usually if I am going to dress I want to go all the way....if it's where I can....:D Make sense???+?

Tammietoo
03-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I'm an "all or nothing" girl too. Except for an apron when I'm doing dishes ;)

Katrina
03-19-2007, 04:13 PM
My typical wardrobe consists of ladies pants/jeans, guys shirt, ladies sneakers/loafers, so you could say that I half dress.

Phyliss
03-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I'd say more like 3/4 "dressed" almost everyday, at work.
All of my work jeans are from Fashion Bug, and my shoes which are a kind of "cross treker" style are from Payless, in the ladies section. With the cooler weather still here I wear turtle neck "T" shirts from Lane Bryant, and of course the mandatory , undies, bra and stockings. Makeup is applied lightly, and with a lippy that is close to my natural color. The only thing I have on that is "guy" stuff is my flannel shirt.
So yes I do "go out half dressed" Now if you're asking if I wear a skirt to work,....well,.... being in construction I'd rather not have to drive back home wearing a hammer "where the sun don't shine" lol

vbcdgrl
03-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Until recently, I hadn't "underdressed"(worn femme stuff under drab clothes) in a long time. Then, someone started a thread on wearing a bra 24/7. That got me started doing it again. It's fun, but, in my opinion, more risky than full femme. If someone who knows you spots a teltale strap, your secret is out.

Vikki

michellejw
03-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Yep, most of the time. Can't pass but do wear panties, socks, shoes, some shirts and pants that are girls. Bras on occassion. So far nobody has said a word. And some of my jeans have no back pockets.

TJ

jasmine57
03-19-2007, 07:32 PM
I've gone many times in hose and panties. i've even tbeen out in pantyhose and shorts twice. I wish I had the nerve to go all the way.
:love:
Jasmine

linnea
03-19-2007, 07:37 PM
It all or nothing for me, too. However, I wear panties every day and sometimes stockings under my trousers.

Rachel Morley
03-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Do you ever half dress and go out in guy mode?
Yes, I do ... and I do it a lot! I'm afraid I'm NOT "an all or nothing person" at all.

I use this technique (wearing women's clothes in boy mode) to make me feel like I'm dressing almost all the time. I know some people only "get their hit" if they are fully en femme with the whole nine yards and partial dressing doesn't do it for them, but for me, I can feel very femme if I underdress and wear women's clothes that aren't particularly feminine on a woman, but (to me) are feminine on a man. This is the main reason why I do what I do. I hate feeling manly!

MistyCD
03-19-2007, 07:46 PM
I sometimes do wear a pair of pantyhose, dress sandals and mens short pants.
Since I cannot shave my legs, I have started to wear either 2 pairs of pantyhose or a white pair of pantyhose or tights under a nude pair of hose that covers my hair. The only bad thing with this combination is that you cannot get a good look at my toe nails when they are polished.... oh well sacrifices have to be made, lol

hugs misty

charlie-50
03-19-2007, 07:53 PM
gone out with pantyhose under my drabs a couple of time on my motor hope i never have an accident.

LoriFlores
03-19-2007, 09:52 PM
I always underdress at least with panties but I half dress a lot. Being smaller than most males I actually fit better in womens cloths. So if not fully dressed, I'm typically wearing womens cloths from the waist down. I guess it's obvious when you look at the back pocket of my jeans :)

Amy Hepker
03-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Nope, just panties under my Male things

kerrianna
03-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I like mixing my aspects. If I have to be in drab I like to have a part of me that's not, just to keep the other side involved. I get depressed if I have to be in full drab only (usually for work reasons), for more than a day or two. Kerrianna gets bitchy and wants to be noticed. With the chances I'm taking more and more she is sure to get noticed soon enough! :rolleyes: Which is maybe what I want....:straightface:

marie354
03-19-2007, 11:10 PM
I always wear the proper undergarments whether I'm dressed enfemme or not, so in guy-mode I'm underdressed or 1/2 dressed. Which ever way you want to look at it.
:hugs:

AmberTG
03-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Always the panties, usually plain hipsters, and almost always the women's jeans. Women's jeans aren't as baggy on me as most men's pants, I'm pretty thin, but I have a smaller waist then hips.
Always the small hoop earrings.

byrony
03-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Sometimes I get the urge to wear my heels on occasion, but half dress, no.

Paulacder
03-20-2007, 03:22 AM
I do all the time, and it's a blast. Although I still fully dress and go out I have found that the " Fem-Drab " mode is a new venture that builds on that next level of excitement. For those of you who have never done it you wont understand.

aka.laura
03-20-2007, 03:31 AM
yes I do, quite often even. I walk around the house wearing skirts and things, moslty without makeup. The makeup comes on after the last dog-walk in daylight, or earlier when my wife takes him out

Marianna Julianna
03-20-2007, 03:38 AM
No, I have to either be one or the other these days, I would not go out like it anyway. Last year I did half dress to be around the house a few times, because I didn't have time for anything else, but now I get a regular day it has to be top to toe, skin out feminine for me.

jenny c
03-20-2007, 04:39 AM
be too its all or never i just love being dressed enfemme fully and i love all the prep too!!

Suzie S.
03-20-2007, 04:51 AM
If you mean underdress, yes. Otherwise it's the whole 9 yards or not at all. :happy:

aprillove
03-20-2007, 05:16 AM
To start i ware pantyhose 24/7 but i do go out with mens sandles in fact thats about all i ware is sandles April.

Jocelyn Quivers
03-20-2007, 08:10 AM
I've underdressed occasionaly panties, pantyhose, bra. Jocelyn

Charleen
03-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Always wear at least something fem 24/7. When I have to be Charlie at work I under dress. I also keep my nails long and polished, wear mascara at all times, and gold filligree hoop earrings as well. When I get off work, it's all fem. Blouse, jeans, sneaks ect. Going out shopping I add a little eye shadow.

samantha48328
03-20-2007, 09:15 AM
I often wear panties, stockings, garterbelt and canisole under my guy cloths . I love doing it. Haven't realy gone out all the way YET!

ophillia
03-20-2007, 12:35 PM
In the warmer months I like to wear womens shorts, pantyhose and sandals or keds. Very seldom get a comment.

Debbi
03-20-2007, 12:39 PM
As I have not yet been out fully dressed yet, I have to at least be out wearing SOMTHING. A lot of times I go out as a femguy. ( womens snug, flared leg jeans, sandels, painted nails, toe rings, a bracelet or two, a few rings, light makeup, guy shirt of various styles.

JoAnnDallas
03-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Every day, I wear panties under my drab clothing. Some days I even wear pantyhose, bra, and cami under my drab clothing. Most days I also wear makeup, powder, and lipstick. My makeup and lipstick blend in so well, that no one notices I'm wearing makeup and lipstick.

Dawntv
03-20-2007, 02:03 PM
I had a doctor appointment today and had to dig out a pair of regular underwear. How tacky. I wear thongs or boycuts every day under whatever i'm wearing. always have my toes painted so all day i can know that i am femme even if not all the way.

Jennifer_Ph
03-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Me? Never. :heehee:

XDW Nathan-Natasha
03-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Well, as I have yet to go out I suppose I'd say 'no' - but I have thought about half-dressing. I might try it sometime - but I think I should probably try going fully dressed up first. Total immersion, baby!

DonnaT
03-20-2007, 03:52 PM
I have, like the time I was wearing a racer back lycra top with shelf bra w/small forms, a jersey skirt and pantyhose. Went to the bank drive thru and then to gas station. Standing at the pump and looking around, no-one appeared to think anything of it.

When going out casual I would prefer not to have to wear a wig. A skirt would be satisfying enough. my wife did ask once why the need for makeup and a wig. I told her it wasn't necessary for me. She then said, "not with me you won't." So, my wife won't hear of it.

janetcd2
03-20-2007, 04:29 PM
I go all the time in girls shoes and nylons but otherwise as a guy love it and the looks I get.

Karren H
03-20-2007, 05:14 PM
How's this... from this morning... male clothes, heels, wig and makeup and jewelry.... made it through the ladies rest room test to boot!! lol

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/slideshow?view=album&c=karrenhutton&albumID=576460762394417397&phdone=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.photos.yahoo.com%2Fkarrenh utton%2Falbum%2F576460762394417397

Karren

XDW Nathan-Natasha
03-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Half-dressing experiment report:
Experiment status: complete.
Outcome: successful.

Well, I went out pretty much half-dressed this afternoon. Depending on how you look at it you could probably say I went out 3/4 dressed, but that's probably a stretch. I mean, I wasn't overly conspicous - I just wore undergarments, jeans, knee socks, and a pink watch. Otherwise I wore a t-shirt, hoody, and men's shoes. I went to an appointment, got gas, and the like and all went well. I didn't really get any looks that I noticed (which could be good or bad, I'm not sure yet...) and didn't have any incidents. Overall, I'd say this was a good icebreaker for me. The next step: full on enfemme...maybe. I'm still working up to it.

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 11:15 AM
use to but not any more. I need the full treatment.

kavyaruma
04-05-2007, 10:42 PM
I have done in my last job which offered me office room . now i m in cubicle afraid ofdoing it ...

Melinda G
04-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I never go out half dressed. It's all or nothing. But I half dress around the house every day. I usually slip on a pair of heels, and a chemise or silk pajama top, around the house in the morning, while I'm having breakfast and coffee. Wearing heels around the house every day, keeps my feet shaped for heels, and walking in them is just normal now. I usually wear some 2 1/2 inch mid heels around the house and slightly higher 3 1/2 inch when I go out, just to feel really sexy and dressed up. Going out, always has to be one step above the norm. :D

karynspanties
04-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Today, flannel shirt, white cami, pink panties, jeans. I am at work as I write this.

cdmich
04-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Its all or nothing for me, right down to eyelashes and nails. Just have to be fully dressed to enjoy it all

Cheyenne
04-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Why can't you shave your legs?

For me I find it easier wearing a bra in the winter under bulky sweatshirts.

I sometimes do wear a pair of pantyhose, dress sandals and mens short pants.
Since I cannot shave my legs, I have started to wear either 2 pairs of pantyhose or a white pair of pantyhose or tights under a nude pair of hose that covers my hair. The only bad thing with this combination is that you cannot get a good look at my toe nails when they are polished.... oh well sacrifices have to be made, lol

hugs misty

wannabie
04-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Kind of.

what do you call this?

my everyday clothes are shirts, women's jeans or pants, my male shoes, Bra, panties and sometimes pantyhose.

I've gotten good at keeping other people from seeing them, but I think some suspects.

joann07
04-06-2007, 01:36 PM
I've gone out twice wearing loafer heels, pantyhose, skirt, and a male polo shirt, but I wouldn't do that again.
That was about 2 years ago when I was dumb and experimenting before I got into fully crossdressing.
I realized that doing something like that could get me into trouble. For example, people have camera phones and someone could've taken a picture of me and spread it all over the internet. Who knows where something like that could endup, but if any of my family or friends recognize me in that picture I would have some explaining to do and my life would be over.

I'm more careful of what I wear when I'm in male mode. The only half dressing I do now is wear pantyhose under my pants and slip on a pair of loafers. Since loafers are unisex, it doesn't draw suspicion and so when I'm out I'm not concious of my appearance.

Today, its casual day at work some I'm just wearing a T-shirt, jeans, pantyhose (no socks) and running shoes.

sandra-leigh
04-06-2007, 02:47 PM

Yes, a fair bit these days. I've recently described some of my experiences

Thread "the adventure is becoming the norm"
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=811303&postcount=6

Thread "I just want....(a place to hang out)"
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=812399&postcount=7
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=812533&postcount=11

Dasein9
04-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Yes. I teach at a Catholic university, and they think I'm a woman. I've found I can pretty much get away with guys' shirts, shoes, and even blazers, as long as I'm wearing women's pants. So I kind of 1/2 dress to teach a couple of days a week, but otherwise dress en homme.

Paula T
04-06-2007, 03:08 PM
with my wife and I have on gurls jeans and a turtle neck sweater that I bought in the womens section. But who can tell at least as far as the sweater goes. :2c:

Brianna Lovely
04-06-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm often out and about "semi-fem". To me. that can be everything but a wig.
Today I was out doing errands wearing camo capries, an olive drab v-neck tee, a black BarelyThere bra, panties, sandals, green crystal earrings, lipstick, mascara and carried an olive drab purse.
Helped a friend with his PC, went to the Post Office and we went out to lunch in a nice resturant. Then did some shopping.

If anyone noticed, I didn't notice them looking at me.

sissystephanie
04-06-2007, 03:46 PM
I always underdress at least with panties but I half dress a lot. Being smaller than most males I actually fit better in womens cloths. So if not fully dressed, I'm typically wearing womens cloths from the waist down. I guess it's obvious when you look at the back pocket of my jeans :)

Like Lori I "half" dress a lot, since I am more comfortable in womens clothing. But unlike Lori, I dress enfemme from the neck down. My wardrobe has far more feminine tops than male, and that is what I usually wear unless I am going on a sales call. I also normally wear a bra, since I am a natural 40 B. I prefer to wear low cut v-necks that show off a little cleavage. Although Karren would not approve, I do wear womens jeans or slacks often. However, I own a dozen skorts and wear them everywhere. Do get some "looks" or doubletakes, but not many comments. Once in a while some lady will say, "I like your skirt!" I just smile and say, "thank you."

Some day I will go out with a wig and makeup, if I can get up the courage. But the way I go out now does not seem to bother anyone. Just hope I don't run into one of my kids. They don't know, or at least I don't think they do.

Sissy

More Girl than man

Mn.Marilyn
04-06-2007, 03:50 PM
I often will go out with my bra, panties and pantyhose on under my drab clothes. Is that the half you meant?

Z. Teoni
04-06-2007, 05:44 PM
I am just too lazy to do the full crossdressing thing. I find lingerie easy to wear whenever the urge hits me. I have a pair of lycra yoga pants that I love to wear around the house. I also have a couple pairs of wedgie shoes that I will wear too. I am very masculine looking so for me to fully crossdress and pull it off just doesn't make it. I just look like a guy in a dress. That is probably the real reason I don't even attempt to fully dress.

JenniferR771
04-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Sure. Yesterday I shaved close and went shopping in male mode wearing brown pants heavy coat and sneakers. I scouted some drug stores in advance and I went to Walgreens Drugs--because they have a makeup counter. A nice Hispanic girl named Luvella helped me. Her badge said "Beauty Consultant". Told her I was a cd. She helped me find some foundation and we tested a few types on my hand. Then I asked about an eyeshadow trio. Bought that. And finally some mascara and she pointed out some on sale.

I told her I recently bought a blond wig, and asked if she wanted to see it--she said she could not leave the store to look at it in my car. I offered to bring it in. Went out to car and put on wig, earrings, and grabbed my purse. Came back in and she was talking to another employee lady for several minutes. I pretended to shop and no one seemed to notice. Finally I went up to the two women and she seemed surprised like she had not recognized me at first. They both said I looked nice.

Angie G
04-06-2007, 09:29 PM
I underdress panties&cami under my drab thing when not dressed or at work :hugs:
Angie

Ammdi
04-06-2007, 10:54 PM
I half dress around the house a lot.
Never go out that way tho.

But very tempted to.

karen marie
04-08-2007, 10:17 AM
i wear women's shorts quite often,along with a generic blouse.
i have a pair of girl's black sketchers that i also wear with ankle sox.
my wife actually likes me to dress this way when we go biking or
for a walk.i have also dressed this way shopping.
hugs,karen.

Laura B.
04-08-2007, 11:23 AM
I also half dress with my wifes encouragement. My biggest adventure was going to las vegas with no mens clothing at all. I wore a feminine print blouse with side zip grey jeans, suntan hose and loafers. Since I had no pockets, I also carried a purse. For a show we went to see I packed a pantsuit, black hose, and clunky heels. I was scared to death as I left for the airport. All in all it was very nice and we did meet some nice people. Looking back, I don't know if I would do it again because of the prevalence of phones with cameras.

stephni
04-08-2007, 01:30 PM
At the job I used to have we had casual Fridays and I would wear my VS Ultra Sexy jeans, satin panties and a VS tshirt. Don't know if anyone ever caught on, but I sure felt great when I would do that. When I would work the later shift, I would wear a bra, panties or thong, garter belt, stockings, cami, and a short slip under my male clothes. I wanted to bust out of them so bad in the office.:daydreaming:

~stephni

Kendra Irene
04-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes
Just yesterday, I had on my panties (24/7), tights and a camie on, under my riding pants and jacket. -23C wind chill:yikes: and we're out riding motorcycles. Had to attend for my instructor refresher. The tights and camie made a big difference in the cold.:D

Kendra