PDA

View Full Version : can't dress at home and go out

loricdnj
03-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Due to the neighborhood I can't dress at home and leave from there. Most of my opportunities are during the day so it would be light out, and now with DST here already going out in the dark has no chance. My question is, how do I get out while dressed without having to rent a motel room? Thanks so much.

MsEva
03-19-2007, 01:14 PM
I guess the best way is to dress in stages. Underdress without form, place a warm up suit over it. Have your foundation on, then add the rest. Have your wig in a bag, remember to take your makeup, a clean up kit *wet washcloth and cleanser or use facial wipes, You can have on a skirt and top under the warm up...that worked for me.

Karren H
03-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Sounds like you need Karren's patten pending "Gender-Change-Ohh-matic" that's right folks for 5 easy payments of $14.95 you too can change your gender at a moments notice... Any time any where.. And if you order within the next 60 seconds well throw in Karren' wonder brush... It brushes it combs it makes jullian fries....

:tongueout

What you need to do is search this forum for my post on QGC 101 (quick gender change) ... Basically you partially dress and find a unisex or family retroom to complete the transformation.. And its free free free!!

Karren is standing by to take your order!! :)

Love Karren

This product not sold in stores, may not be legal iin all states, may not work on all genders....or may not work on all species... Karren is not responsible for misuse of this product..

:D

Helen H. Heels
03-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Karren,

What you need for your pick-up truck is one of those port-a-potties stapped on the bed so that you can change en-route as fast and convenient as possible. You could even use this to hold the finished fashion you speak of eliminating the storage delema.

Your thoughts please.
Love, Helen:love:

JoAnnDallas
03-19-2007, 03:03 PM
When I goto my Tri-Ess meetings, I can not dress at home, so I do it in the Van. There is a lot of constuction going on around where I live, so I pull in so that it hides me from the street. get into the back of the van, change, get back into the driver seat, and goto my meeting. Coming home, it is late, so wife is already in bed and I change parked in the driveway. Again I change in the back of the van.

vbcdgrl
03-19-2007, 06:34 PM
I know what you mean, it's kinda tricky. You don't say whether you can get to your vehicle without having to walk in the neighborhood. I live in a SFR with an integral garage, so I can get to the vehicle without having to go outside. Before I get in the car, I make sure my immediate neighbors aren't milling around outside where they might spot me in the car.

Vikki

Lilith Moon
03-19-2007, 07:29 PM
When I used to run the gauntlet from house to car I dressed except for wig and shoes which I put in the car beforehand together with my "emergency bag" and any other supplies I might need. I then wore a long male overcoat with collar turned up and jogging bottoms for those few seconds of "exposure" across the driveway. The whole performance probably looked weird but no gossip ever came my way.

linnea
03-19-2007, 07:41 PM
I pretty much follow a routine like Karren's by underdressing and then finding "neutral" places where I can finish. I've used restrooms, department store changing rooms, and even an almost deserted parking lot.
Good luck.

Bobbi Lynn
03-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey Karren, are you sure that thing is legal? Have you applied for a patent?

SandyR
03-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Go with Karrens Plan. Works for me!

Kisses.....

SandyR

marie354
03-19-2007, 10:31 PM
In the past when I lived alone and was totaly closeted, once in a while, generally in the winter, I'd wear a complete outfit under my work clothes all day long. No one ever noticed that I knew of.
So maybe you could do the same thing and once free and clear, just shed the outer layer, do your makeup & hair, maybe nails too, and go where ever you want.
On the return trip, just wash your face, pull your pants & shirt on... And finish changing when you are safely in the house.

susie evans
03-19-2007, 10:35 PM
karrens plan works pretty well i have used it before :heehee:

susie

Dee Model
03-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Just do it babe.

The only reality we experience is in our own heads. We gotta break out: break free. Who cares what anyone else thinks...this is MY life and I'm gonna live it the way I see fit...

***k everyone else, goddamnit, this is who i am!

Sally24
03-20-2007, 06:39 AM
I have done all of the above; left fully dressed, left with most clothes on but no make-up or wig, left in full male mode and changed in the car or van (the van is much easier!). It just takes practice and some contorsions. I sometimes make covers for the car windows out of paper or contact paper so no one can see in. That way you can't be charged with public exposure or anything.

Good Luck!

Sally

DonnaT
03-20-2007, 04:52 PM
I underdress and put my makeup on. Carry the rest I need in a sports bag.

Drive to a secluded parking lot (school lot, commuter lot or a mall lot), change clothes and head out again.

My wife doesn't want me to leave the house dressed, and being as it is dark when I head out, she doesn't mind the makeup.

I don't think I'd use a construction site, as some have security check in a few times to make sure no thieves are operating in the area.

fun4metoo2004
03-20-2007, 05:07 PM
I can releate to this. I am a single parent of a 17yo boy. He would never understand this about me. I take the opportunity when he is at work or school to do dressing. I also wear stockings or hose to work daily(except in the summer. Way tooo hot).

I have debated on having a professional makeover done out of town. Austin is the closest I think. Someone else on here has done it there and looks absolutely beautiful.

Due to the neighborhood I can't dress at home and leave from there. Most of my opportunities are during the day so it would be light out, and now with DST here already going out in the dark has no chance. My question is, how do I get out while dressed without having to rent a motel room? Thanks so much.

Toyah
03-20-2007, 05:36 PM
I thought the same as you but after venturing out a few times I realised no one could know it was me:D

Sally2005
03-21-2007, 01:22 AM
What you want to do is get dressed as much as possible before you leave. Wear your normal male clothes over top and bring a large sports bag with the rest of what you need and room for your male clothes. Find a quiet restroom with locking door (I found one in a doctors office building in the past or a community center). If it is either male or female room wait to make sure no one is in there and go in the opposite gender one so that on the way out everything looks normal. It is good to have a lot of room and bring some water and towel for cleaning up in case the washroom doesn't have what you need. The first time you do it, bring a pace maker. :-)

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 10:15 AM
I wish I had a clue. Braving it is not an option?