PDA

View Full Version : Lipstick Surprise

jamiecd636
03-19-2007, 05:04 PM
On Friday, my SO brought home a new lipstick. As she was taking things out of the bag, she said "here is my new lipstick, do you like it?" I said yes, then the surprise, she said you need to try it. She opened it came over and applied it. Obviously, I protested but gave in in the end. She allowed me to keep it on for the evening. She does not know about my CDing, however I suspect she knows. I have teased about dressing before but we have never done anything till now.

She has never done this before. I am wondering is this was her way of approaching the subject? What are your thoughts and possible next step?

suzy
03-19-2007, 05:06 PM
I would be one happy camper if it was me... Sounds like she has a suspicion and is trying to let you know that she suspects and is ok with it...WOW...I think you need to have a little chat with her and get things out in the open.....think of the possibilities and doors this could open for you!:D

Billijo49504
03-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Gee, you should have told her, if you like it on me, how about getting one for me?

hotbobbie
03-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Good god girl jump on it.

GACountrygal
03-19-2007, 05:31 PM
TALK TO HER ABOUT IT ASAP. THIS IS YOUR TIME TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THIS WITH HER, AND TO COME CLEAN ABOUT EVERYTHING...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TALK TO HER ABOUT THIS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DONT TALK TO HER NOW!!!!

TALK TO HER!!!!

Nic

suit
03-19-2007, 05:31 PM
imagine your surprise if it was that 24 hr lipstick !:RND2:

ColleenCD
03-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Jamie,

Strike while the iron is hot girl! You may NEVER get this opportunity again.

Colleen

Alice B
03-19-2007, 05:36 PM
The door will never be more open than now. Go for it.:love:

Julie York
03-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Is this SO a new one...or the wife you mentioned before?

(der dum....der dum...der dum der dum der dum)

[I don't why I'm bothering. You only post every 3 months and never reply.]

tifftg
03-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Maybe ask the question this way. Dear, it seems so different for you to ask me to wear lipstick. What's on your mind?

Good luck,

tiffany

linnea
03-19-2007, 07:46 PM
I favor this approach, and I would urge you to be ready to discuss your CDing. Also be ready for the conversation to end unless you initiate more. If she says, for example, "Oh, I was just fooling around" you might say, "well, I liked it and think that it would be fun to do again."
Even though she sounds as if she might be ready to talk, you may have to keep things going.
Good luck.

Maybe ask the question this way. Dear, it seems so different for you to ask me to wear lipstick. What's on your mind?

Good luck,

tiffany

Sandygal
03-19-2007, 09:19 PM
Caution! Will Robinson, Caution! Be carefull, she might have just been overly playfull.

aka.laura
03-20-2007, 03:37 AM
I think she definitely gave you an opening, use it, be be gentle. My wife did the same yeaaaaars ago with nailpolish: "do you like it? want to try it?" I was stunned and didn't know what to say but I picked up the subject a few days later. She told me then she suspected that I had been using her makeup before.

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Sure sounds like she knows.

paulaN
03-22-2007, 11:57 AM
You had better go for it. don't waste any time. even if the outcome is not real good you will not regret getting things out in the open. you will feel a great weight being lifted of your chest.

Shecil
03-22-2007, 12:58 PM
She knows...!!!
about two months ago one of my friends girl friends caled me Shecil and smiled. im sure she found my pic here and put it together.
I blushed and had a shocked look on my face and i knew she knew.
I left as soon as i could. thinking it was all over for me.
Doooooooom , Dred and Shame was ahead of me. she has never said anything since. but i know She knows
Se Ya
Shecil

MJ
03-22-2007, 03:48 PM
She knows...!!!

how come we all see it but you ?, please talk to her and hurry while you have the perfect chance , just do it

Wenda
03-22-2007, 07:48 PM
If she doesn't know, she certainly suspects. I would respons positively but cautiously. If she is positive, open the book one page at a time. Don't overwhelm her. Many Female SOs don't understand, and fear that we have discovered NOT our desire to dress, but that we are gay, and may no longer love or be attracted to them. Reassuring that you are still who you were is the biggest issue to address. All the best! w. :thumbsup:

Wenda
03-22-2007, 07:49 PM
If she doesn't know, she certainly suspects. I would respond positively but cautiously. If she is positive, open the book one page at a time. Don't overwhelm her. Many Female SOs don't understand, and fear that we have discovered NOT our desire to dress, but that we are gay, and may no longer love or be attracted to them. Reassuring that you are still who you were is the biggest issue to address. All the best! w. :thumbsup:

Margot
03-22-2007, 07:54 PM
:2c: I suggest you tell her that you enjoyed the experience and see what she does next.
good Luck

Wendrme
03-22-2007, 10:08 PM
This is her broaching the subject. Go with it. If she wanted you to wear the lipstick all night, she knows you wanted it too.
Tomorrow, go buy a lipstick that you think she would like and give it to her and say: I enjoyed our sharing last night, maybe we could try this together tonight?

RobertaFermina
03-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Whether she knows or not, she is not repulsed by the idea and fact of you wearing lipstick.

The winds are in your favor.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Daintre
03-23-2007, 01:46 AM
I am sorry . but without further proof, I am an anti.

Emma England
03-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Whether she knows or not, she is not repulsed by the idea and fact of you wearing lipstick.

The winds are in your favor.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

I agree with this.

Maybe you could say that you wondered what other makeup was like too (such as eyeshadow or blusher).