PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card Blues

joanlynn28
03-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Okay what a little experience I just had with my credit card company. I finally got around to call them up to remove my ex's name from my account. I actually have two accounts with my soon to be formal legal name and my ex's on one as an additional card holder and a second one with me Joan as the second card holder. Anyway to make a long story short I have a payment due tomorrow so I went and paid it on the phone and since I already was on the line to the credit card company I attempted to have them remove my exwife from the account but they would not because I called initially about the account jointly held by John and Joan and the operator assumed she was talking with Joan, which of course she was, I was told only John could do that. So anyway I told them that I, John was out at the moment and would call back when he returned. Well I called later and at my best attempt in a male voice was able to accomplish what Joan wasn't able to do. I have been thinking about this lately that when I go back I have always have had to tried to make my voice lower. I naturally have a higher voice, I get mistaken on the phone all of the time. One final example of that was that someone called me last week asking for John which I identified myself as and at the end of the call the woman on the other end said thank you ma'am. Go figure.