PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find gg's that like transexuals

Jessicafem
03-20-2007, 02:11 AM
I think it would be fun to have a girlfriend that was into this. Anyone know where to look?

claireswife-gg
03-20-2007, 07:33 PM
LOL. Well... I don't know where you'd begin to look. I'm just someone that has no problem with this. I'm a tomboy, so that certainly helps. I don't think there is a certain place to pick us up :)

Penny Dreadful GG
03-20-2007, 09:47 PM
I have a few ideas. They basically involve networking and getting out there.

Do you know any couples in your area where the husband is a TS and the wife actively supports that? They may know of single females who would like having a TS partner. That's how I met my husband.

Try the gay area of your town. I would think that people who are interested in and comfortable with gender differences would be comfortable there (I was). Specifically, try gay bars both genders frequent and go there en femme.

Fetish nights at clubs might be something to investigate.

Find out if there are any TS organisations in your area and try attending an event they host.

At the very least, if you went to some of these places, you would be seen, and then you might have the opportunity to get the word out that you are looking for someone. You may even find someone by yourself.

I wish you all the best in your search! It is so worth finding someone with whom to share this part of your life.

:hugs:

Jessicafem
03-21-2007, 03:25 AM
Thx for the feedback. Do you know anyplace on the web? I run a very busy company. Hard to find the time to get out!

EmmaB GG
03-21-2007, 06:31 AM
Just a thought, but as long as you are prepared to be honest with a GG at a suitable (early!) time, you could meet her anywhere. I am as open to gender as many other GG's but don't go to gay bars etc often - I wasn't particularly looking for a "type", I just happened to fall in love with a CDer and it's the person I love, not the preference. Admittedly it's not always easy for us, but we're a newish couple, working on it and very much together.

Yes, it might be easier to meet GG's in this place, but she also might not be THE ONE, just one that'll do, which isn't good. Be confident and honest, and good luck!

lynn27
03-21-2007, 01:32 PM
I think it would be fun to have a girlfriend that was into this. Anyone know where to look?Just get out there and be yourself, do things you like, dress how you like [within appropriate limits] and just have fun. you'll know when a GG is interested.

when i was younger i often underdressed but allowed things to "show" and found that it was easy to find a GG who was interested in that. and let me say there seems to be quite a few of them.

it is better to start off as yourself than to trick someone into liking you and then to expose the real you.:hugs:

Just Plain Kay
03-21-2007, 01:55 PM
It might be worth mentioning that the person you find may not be specifically into transsexuals but rather may simply be open-minded in general.

My wife has always tended to gravitate toward people who differ from the norm. She simply finds them more interesting. So when the person she knew and fell in love with turned out not to be quite the straight-laced, vanilla male she thought she knew, she liked me even more.

invisibleneon
03-24-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm not really sure where'd you'd find a GG who's okay with or even into it.

I'm personally a genetic girl, and I find this, the whole process to be a massive turn-on, but I'm also bisexual.

Tracy19
04-15-2007, 12:09 PM
You sound awesome invisibleneon. Where you from? I am in South Dakota.

AmberTG
04-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Ahhh, too bad I am So not into sexual relationships right now! If I was looking, it would be for companionship and the sharing of common interests. I have to wait until after my divorce is final in May and then I have to find myself after all the emotional turmoil from the ending of this relationship, and all the trust issues brought on by all her cheating on me. Then maybe I can move on to the possibility of another relationship.
Martina, I do wish you luck with your search.

KrazyKat
04-15-2007, 02:42 PM
:hugs: Or you could buy a house, and hook up with your Real Estate Agent!!:D

That's how GypsyKaren found me!! I always told her, your not my type, because of her long hair, I didn't think I liked "men" with long hair, until I met Gypsy!!:heehee:

And the rest is history!!

WE are working on that history everyday, with smiles on our faces!!

Best Wishes with your lifepartner search!! It always seems to happen when you least expect it, so keep an open mind yourself!!

susiej
04-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Increasingly, I've noticed (from observation, not use) that internet-based dating services now offer TG/TS as one of the "I am" and "I'm seeking" options. Adult friend finder is one such. I suspect a problem with these, however, is that they are somewhat over populated with "professionals", who would go with you if you said you were a Labrador Retriever, as long as you were a rich one. "I was Anna Nicole's Dog" :-).

Anybody have recent real-world experience with matching services?

Hugs,
Susie

MJ
04-15-2007, 11:20 PM

[QUOTE]Fetish nights at clubs might be something to investigate.
with my very sheltered life , not a good idea

[QUOTE]and just have fun. you'll know when a GG is interested.

hmm i don't have a clue

[QUOTE]I'm personally a genetic girl, and I find this, the whole process to be a massive turn-on, but I'm also bisexual.

LOL if there anything like me you have to spell it out, but i am sure there out there you just need to find the right place to look

TransPrincess
04-17-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm here in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I been looking for a GG or M2F TS that would be interested in a TS like myself. I have not come across any showing interest at all. I don't know if they're just too afraid of their image, or if it's just the ladies here are all not interested, or what. I have met many, and have gotten to know many, and they don't seem to have a problem being friends with me, but still... No indication of interest for more than friendship.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/Kachiri/TattooAboveButtline-KachiriBeleza-H.jpg

Katrina
04-17-2007, 07:35 PM
My SO definitely was not looking for an TG-type person when she found me. She may have been attracted to my somewhat feminine features, but didn't know it. It took her more than a year before she was cool enough with it for me to show her what I looked like all dolled up. We met online at a "conventional" dating site. If we were not together, I have no idea what I would do to find an accepting woman. She didn't have a problem with me wanting to express a feminine side per se, it was more being nervous about what other people would think of me/her. I think as she and I get more comfortable with ourselves, she will be even more accepting.