PDA

View Full Version : It all starts with one, small step AND THEN

StephanieCD
02-13-2005, 02:02 PM
It all started just a couple of days ago when I came on here and was so proud of myself for buying a pair of thigh highs from a human cashier (as opposed to an automated one, not a monkey or sasquatch or something).

And I remembered reading a post about Valentine's being a great excuse to buy femme stuff...

And as I was driving home today I impulsed into a store, browsed through the lingerie section and picked out my own purple and black lace chemise with matching thong and started to leave... then I turned right back around and bought the lace panties I wanted... THEN I happened upon a make-up gift set - woosh, into the basket!

I threw in a box of chocolates and a candle as an afterthought and walked right up to the rather cute checkout girl. While I was shopping I bumped shoulders with women and men alike - I wasn't dressed or anything but it was a serious step for me!

What's this? Two steps in one week? Soon I'll be at a slow jog!

Now I have to learn how to do makeup well - I look awful!!

(but feel so much damned better!!)

Julie
02-13-2005, 02:07 PM
I'm so happy for you Stephanie, keep going from strength to strength. Enjoy the chocolates as well. :)

JJ

Amelie
02-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Good for you Stephanie. But, don't listen to Julie j, throw the candy away, it's bad for your figure.LOl

Sharon
02-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Another big step Stephanie, well done!
I'll have a butter cream.

stevie h
02-13-2005, 03:16 PM
it was exactly the same when i made my first purchase. i was so nervous. then i thought after i left the store big deal, that was'nt hard. so now i just buy what and when i need to. look em in the eye and think go on dare you to say something. real power rush. not i'm that way inclined. all the same. lol.

stevie

xx

Kate_Uhler
02-13-2005, 03:27 PM
stephanie,

I so so so can relate, it really is a snowball that gains momentum. I'm finding I really don't care about being read that much anymore, in fact I'm getting proud of it, like I'm standing up for something REALLY important. Of course, one can argue the 'something REALLY important' point, as you put the matching pokadot panty and bra set on the counter, but its the act of saying,"this woman inside me is real and I cherish it", regardless of anyone's side glances, besides.. I look hotter than most of those glancing.. *hahah*

this place has made a big difference...

kisses,
kate

Sweet Susan
02-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Stephanie has stumbled upon a great discovery. Valentine's Day is a great time to go out and buy ourselves these things, because most people wouldn't give it a second thought! You GO GIRL!

Holly
02-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Stephanie,

Be careful, now girl. The next thing you know, you'll be taking things into the changing room, trying them on and asking the attendent, "Does this skirt make my butt look too big?" :D

Helana
02-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Stephanie

Do the same next week and you will see that nobody cares then either. If it helps just kid yourself that you are buying for the SO's birthday and you have every right to buy whatever you want. ;)

curiousity
02-13-2005, 11:47 PM
Great feet. Is the total picture as attractive?

Tristen Cox
02-14-2005, 04:01 AM
Aren't the holidays a perfect disguise?:D Happy Valentine's Day Stephanie!

Love
Tristen

racheal
02-14-2005, 07:56 AM
The holidays make it easier to buying cloths, that's for sure. I'll take one of the caramel ones, if there are any left - happy vanentine's day Stephanie. :)