PDA

View Full Version : I wish i could do this more often....

Karren H
03-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Had a wonderful morning out enfemme, my semi-weekly adventure. And didn’t really have an agenda today except I wanted to wear my new outfit I bought last week. Jaclyn Smith brownish (with a faint paisley pattern) Moleskin faux wrap long skirt and matching jacket, orange knit top, black heels, black pantyhose with roses embossed in them…. New jewelry also.. Weather was 40ish and felt good, changed at the usual location. When I was almost done changing, the custodian knock on the door… Anyone in there? “I’ll be out in a minute” I replied. After I said that I realized that it wasn’t my normal voice but sounded like a woman’s voice… Dahhhhh… hehe

So took off in the truck and the sun was shining. Felt just great to be out again. Headed west through WV and over the Ohio River to Ohio, then north towards Stubenville. Stopped a couple times for a photo op and once to get a couple photos and a small movie of a Wheeling and Lake Erie RR locomotive, guess you can take the boy out of the girl but not the engineer… lol

Stopped in Wierton, WV at a plaza and went into a Kroger, bought some new thigh highs since I shredded 2 pair earlier with a hangnail, a drink and a snack (crossdressing is hard work so have to keep up my strength!!). Then headed back towards Pittsburgh and stopped a small regional park. Had to use the facilities bad and the ladies restroom was locked for some reason so ended up using the men’s restroom, standing at the uranial, with my dress hicked up!! Luckily no one came in… Even took a couple photos… hehe

Wandered around the park and took some more photos and a movie or two. Decided to change back around noon so picked a corner of a large parking lot, opened the truck door and changed right there in the open. And as luck would have it just as I dropped my skirt a guy on a bike come up the road towards me, fast enough that he could see me standing there holding my skirt, black slip showing. For some strange reason he makes a quick u-turn and races out of there!! Lol Didn’t mean to scare him…. Another casualty of my hobby…. So changed into my male slacks, dress shirt, and sports coat, still had on wig, makeup, jewelry, and heels. Looked in the reflection of the truck and I still looked pretty girly so took a few photos and headed down the road towards work.

Now there is a rest area, the old kind without a unisex restroom, near work so I stopped and decided to see if dressed as a male, with female trappings, could I use the ladies room without getting arrested. Walked into the lobby, past a couple truckers and one woman, and straight into the ladies restroom. There were 2 women in there washing their hands, neither blinked an eyelash. Probably a stupid stunt since there were 2 police crusiers out front checking semi-trucks... Lol. After I came out to the pickup, I removed my makeup and the rest of my fem things and went back to work.. As I was walked in a coworker remarked "its so nice out, don't really want to go back in"... Where as I replied, "That's for sure, don't think you can even imagine how hard it is for me to come back to work". Lol

So, it was a fun morning and an very interesting one, since I used the men’s room dressed as a female, and the ladies room dressed as a fem male…. I'll post some photos out there somewhere, tonight.... Guess I should get some work done....... (SIGH)

Karren

Ohhh and wait till you see the cute oversized fem sunglasses I bought yesterday... They are sooo cool!!!

Sue Too
03-20-2007, 02:24 PM
My gaaaawwwwwd!!! Will it ever end? Whats next Dear Karren?

Suzi

MsEva
03-20-2007, 02:25 PM
You are like a crossdressing superhero! Clarissa Kent maybe!

Daintre
03-20-2007, 02:42 PM
That's it...... Karen is our Supersister....able to leap tall hockey nets in one bound and skate like the wind.

Tina Dixon
03-20-2007, 02:58 PM
The adventure goes on:thumbsup:

linnea
03-20-2007, 03:05 PM
sounds like great fun, Karren! Thank for sharing another inspiring adventure.

RobynG
03-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Karren,

You are truly an inspiration to all of us:love: I can't wait for the next adventure

Robyn

Karren H
03-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Your all too sweet... but I'm just having the time of miy life.... lives... hehe

Here's the photo in the men's room from my blog...

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-DfuDOdc6erRMQiaEDY9CO6XIBh0-?cq=1

Karren

susie evans
03-20-2007, 04:52 PM
glad you were out and about i was starting to get worried that spring would never arive for you girls on the right coast glad you had a good adventure keep going girl :heehee: :heehee:

susie

Toyah
03-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Now lets see if I have this right you want to go to the mens room in a skirt right ????? OK but be carefull to pull your skirt up if you have to do a no 2s :eek: :D

SherriePall
03-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Karren -- I don't believe you took that pic in the men's room. Just when I think you can't top yourself, you do. Thanks for sharing.

Billijo49504
03-20-2007, 06:04 PM
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!

TxKimberly
03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
. . . you just astound me Karen!

Kim

SandyR
03-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Amazzzzing! I am so not worhty!

Thanks for sharing.....

PS, I could use some tips on hiking the skirt and not making a messs.....

Kisses.....

SandyR

paulaN
03-20-2007, 09:22 PM
I don't know how you do it. But I'm glad you do. And the best part is you live to tell about it. gotta love ya.

DawnL
03-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Karen, you're my idol

Rachel Morley
03-20-2007, 10:12 PM
So changed into my male slacks, dress shirt, and sports coat, still had on wig, makeup, jewelry, and heels. Looked in the reflection of the truck and I still looked pretty girly so took a few photos and headed down the road towards work.

Now there is a rest area, the old kind without a unisex restroom, near work so I stopped and decided to see if dressed as a male, with female trappings, could I use the ladies room without getting arrested.
This is one of things I love about you Karren (there's so many) you want to try everything related to crossdressing! There is no boundary that you don't cross. Going to a place near work in "girly-boy mode" (or at least not fully dressed) is way out of my league!! :eek: RESPECT !! :thumbsup:

marie354
03-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Chalk one more up for Karren. What's the count anyway?

Karren H
03-20-2007, 10:34 PM
This is one of things I love about you Karren (there's so many) you want to try everything related to crossdressing! There is no boundary that you don't cross. Going to a place near work in "girly-boy mode" (or at least not fully dressed) is way out of my league!! :eek: RESPECT !! :thumbsup:

Well, it has it's risks..... come to find out from my wife tonight, she was about a quarter of a mile away, shopping when I was heading back towards work, enfemme... She has never seen me dressed... Who was that twoman driving your truck?? SURPRISE!!! hehe

And the night before I usually keep my fem things in my truck.... and tonight my daughter comes home from college and says "I need your truck for a project, byeeeee". One day off....... soooo close!! lol

Love Karren

Jenny Wilson
03-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Karren,

You never cease to amaze me....

Jenny

Rachel Morley
03-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Well, it has it's risks..... come to find out from my wife tonight, she was about a quarter of a mile away, shopping when I was heading back towards work, enfemme... She has never seen me dressed... Who was that twoman driving your truck?? SURPRISE!!! hehe

And the night before I usually keep my fem things in my truck.... and tonight my daughter comes home from college and says "I need your truck for a project, byeeeee". One day off....... soooo close!! lol

Love Karren

:OMG: Phew!! ... you sure do like "playing with fire!" :eek: If my wife didn't know I'd be way too scared to do half the things you do!

Victoria Anne
03-21-2007, 02:35 AM
wow..karren your my superheroen

GINA-CD
03-21-2007, 02:55 AM
Are you one crazy woman! I just love your adventures, really... one day you should write a book, bet it would be a best-seller.

Karren H
03-21-2007, 05:40 AM
A book is a great idea, Gina... "Adventures in Gender-land". Lol

And Rachel, my wife does know... I dress... Just not the magnitude, amplitude, frequency, degree, perpencity, veroicity.... Lol

And I did catch hell last night.... Tightened the gas cap on the mini-van too tight last time I filled it up with gas (while I was enfemme btw) and my wife said it took her 10 minutes to loosen it up to get gas yesterday... Figures... And as long as she only gets mad at me for things like that... I'm a happy girl!! Hehe

Love Karren

Nicole
03-21-2007, 08:05 AM
Ohhh and wait till you see the cute oversized fem sunglasses I bought yesterday... They are sooo cool!!!

Are those the ones in your profile? They are cute!

Karren H
03-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Are those the ones in your profile? They are cute!

Yeah!! Bought them Monday at a discount department store in Morgantown WV, on the way home from a meeting.. In drab. Spent an hour shopping, looking at dresses and skirts and all I ended up with were those glasses.. Lol. Had some nice easter hats.. Probably looked funny in male mode trying on fem hats and sun glasses on in the store. Hehe

Karren

MsJanessa
03-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Just be careful, honey, about changing in rest stops on the highway---they are not the safest places, particularly for us T-Girls

Peg
03-21-2007, 12:57 PM
You're the amazing GENDERWOMAN. Lets see Adventures in genderland , i'll take 2 copies please . do you charge for autographs. Peg:hugs:

lynn27
03-21-2007, 01:07 PM
My gaaaawwwwwd!!! Will it ever end? Whats next Dear Karren?

SuziThinking back a few avatars Karren will probably show up for roller hockey in her newest outfit...

Cassy11
03-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Karren please don't get confused about where you're suppused to be and how you are supposed to dress. Don't show up for hockey practice enfem.

Karren H
03-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Karren please don't get confused about where you're suppused to be and how you are supposed to dress. Don't show up for hockey practice enfem.

Hehe....... Guess I could always use the woman's locker room!! But we have a female player on our team and I think shed freak out if I showed up enfemme...

Hmmmmmmmm. Changing genders in the woman's locker room...... After a hockey game..... Might have to put that on my list of fun things to do... Lol

Karren

Cassy11
03-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Gawd you've got a lot of brass, and your photos prove it.

lahr
03-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Karren. How do you do it?.. Youre amazing! WOWIE!

JulieC
03-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Karren, how are you taking those photos of yourself like the latest one in the men's room?

Karren H
03-21-2007, 04:21 PM
I use a Sony Cybershot and a mini-tripod... Both small enough to fit in my purse.. Just set the timer, push ths shutter, set it down.. Walk away and pose, then retrieve it.. Yeah I get a few stares from bystanders but no on really cares...

"Mommy... What's that woman doing taking pictures of herself??". Hehe

Karren.

lauraabdl
03-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Karen I find your adventures an inspiration to us all. Can't wait for the next installment.
Maybe one day I can come out long enough to see daylight dressed to the fives, guess I can not make nines just wont pass.
Love Laura

Karren H
03-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Karen I find your adventures an inspiration to us all. Can't wait for the next installment.
Maybe one day I can come out long enough to see daylight dressed to the fives, guess I can not make nines just wont pass.
Love Laura

Better hurry up then.... next adventure is scheduled for next Wednesday afternoon and evening.... but I have 3 coworkers with me.... So it should be exciting for sure....

Karren

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 01:46 PM
I only wish I can do it as often as you do. You are amazing.

You are the best. You really bring a wonderul spirit of Joy to this forum. I just hope that whatever you got is contagious. We all need to catch it.:D

Marcie Sexton
03-23-2007, 01:52 PM
It must be nice to wander around half the day, perks of the job I suppose, just envy speaking...It is this very reason I have dubbed you our resident fashion expert.,..

suzy
03-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Karren,

You just keep on going....like the Energizer Bunny!!!

How did you keep from wrecking the truck....or did you?? Looked to me like to crashed!!!:eek:

Thanks for sharing another super adventure in the life and times of KARREN!!!!:hugs:

Karren H
03-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Rita and Suzy your both too sweet.. And I didn't wreck, the camera fell off the dash into my lap.. Luckily I had a skirt on to catch the camera but then again if I didn't have a skirt on chances are I wouldn't be taking any photos.. Lol. Catch 22 I think??

And Marcie, I actually took a half days vacation!! Now that's the only way to spend your vacation days!! Hehe.. Now next Monday and Wednesdays adventures are company sponsered so to speak (yeah, a two-fer). Hehe

Love Karre