PDA

View Full Version : Bought my first dress today

SkiFreak05
02-13-2005, 07:04 PM
I have bought my first dress today, and am sooooo excited about being able to wear it. It is a sexy little number, that is going to need some hot new shoes to go with it. :)
I am finally accepting myself for who I am, and realizing that crossdressing can be a great addition to my life.
Hope everyone has a great day!! :) :)

Sweet Susan
02-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Outstanding Ski Freak! I hope to see you in that new dress soon. :p

Sandra H
02-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Hi Ski Freak

First of all welcome to the forum, you will find us a great bunch of girls here. We help each other with lots of great help and advice.

Well done for buying your first dress, I hope the first of many. Yes you do need new shoes to go with it, not to forget pantyhose, bag and anything else you thing would go with it.

Welcome once again and we are all looking forward to hearing a lot more from you and a few photos of the new dress would be great.

Take care.

SkiFreak05
02-13-2005, 07:35 PM
thanks a lot ladies for the support, I will get a photo out as soon as possible, thanks for the tips Sandra... you both have great legs by the way :)

Tiffany Tuesday
02-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Hiya Ski,

what delighted me about your post was the sheer pleasure you convey ... YES i so agree, it is totally beautiful to be a girl, sometimes or forever! Once we stop fighting ourselves and openly admit it is part of us ( tho not necessarily shouting it from the rooftops) i honestly believe it makes us better people.

I just know you are going to have a ball finding your accessories ... best of luck girl!

Hugz x

Holly
02-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Hi Ski and welcome to the forum. Great news about the dress! You will have a wonderful time as you come to terms with who you are. And Sandra was exactly right about the hose and bag... and you might as well pick up some nice jewelery and maybe a scarf to go with it as well. You're gonna be one busy shopper!

MistyCD
02-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Hi Ski and welcome to the forum.... did you try it on before buying it? If not then don't worry, sooner or later you'll find a place that is CD friendly and get the urge to try it on in the store...

Luv Misty :D

Noel Chimes
02-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Welcome Ski. Now park the skis in the back room grab your fuzzy slippers and tell us all about it. And don't leave out a single detail. Tonight we break out the wine glasses and exhale girls.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

Kate_Uhler
02-14-2005, 04:22 AM
Welcome ski,

First it's the dress then its the shoes.. then it the matching bra an panties then its the purse the jewlery the wig the laser hair removal.. ahahahaha...

indeed you're now on the femme slippery slope... *smile*

kisses,
kate

Tristen Cox
02-14-2005, 05:12 AM
Addition or addiction? :D Tis' all good. Welcome aboard!

Love
Tristen