PDA

View Full Version : Borders & Slots

paulaN
03-20-2007, 08:44 PM
I had such a good time Sunday. This is how my weekend went. I was supposed to go to Portland on Saturday. Due to a very large snow storm on the east cost it would not have been smart to drive down in the storm. Bummer!! There goes my weekend. NO!!! Now I have to change my plans. I need a dress-up day real bad. I decided to go to Bangor instead. So Sunday I headed for Bangor I had to pick up some stuff for the house first. I was going to use a credit card, couldn’t do that in fem. Picked up stuff and headed to a hotel woo hoo!!!!! Now I had already shaved my chest for the occasion I wanted to tape my new forms to my chest. First time I have ever taped them on. I wore them for 16 hours of so with no problems. (Wife is not going to like it when she finds out my chest is shaved) anyway after shaving again and taping forms on (what a great feeling that is) I started on makeup. Tape, tucked, made up, polished, dressed, wig on, and ready to go. Well the city of Bangor had shut down for the night. The mall was closed Good Will was closed and it was only 7:30, being Sunday and all what should one expect. Bummer again. Back to the hotel room to regroup. So I figured I might as well wear a skirt rather than slacks if all I can do is drive around. Back out I go. I went over to the movie theater, missed all the early movies, had to wait till after 9:00 for the late ones. But the trip out of the car boosted my confidence a little. Wile driving around I found out that Borders was open. I got up the courage and went in, one very confident gal in a black skirt suit. No one cares, no one really paid any attention, I was just another gal looking at books. Wile I was in the store I decided to go up stairs what a trip that was, the stairway is all open and you can see the hole store. Shake your ass a little, shoulders back breast out, lets go hun. Woo Hoo!!!!! Looked around up there for a wile, at cd’s hee hee!!!!! The trip back down stairs was very elegant (felt like a real queen). Looked around down stairs some more till they announced the closing of the store in a half an hour. Oh well time to go. Now my confidence is soaring. Instead of going back to the hotel with all of my new found confidence. I headed for Hollywood Slots, I knew that place would be open. It took about 15 minutes to get there. When I arrived I grabbed my purse and got out my drivers license. I put that at an easy access place,just in case I needed it to get in. Yup I was going to show them my male DL. Talk about confidence. A few people smoking outside paid no attention to me. How ever after I walked in the first set of doors there was an older women waiting for a friend (I think). She blurts out, I love your outfit!! Thanks I said, in a low voice, very pretty she said,
Thanks again I said, as I walked through the other set of doors. And there was the security men. One looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and kept on going, WOW! I made it. Talk about a confidence builder, that was the best a girl could have. So I proceeded to drop $45 dollars into the slots without any trouble. I went to the lady’s room. And that was my trip to Hollywood Slots. One the way back to the hotel a cop pulled up beside me at a red light, wow! Where did he come from? Glad I’m a good driver. Well that was my night out. I have not done any thing like that for a very long time (since Vegas). Sorry this was so long but I did not want to leave any thing out. And I had such a good time. I wanted to share with all my sista’s paulaN. Oh ya I will try to post a pic a.s.a.p. I don’t think most of them came out to good. I have not looked at them yet. ttyl.

Talon DeRojo
03-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Paula - Way cool! You got your courage up and had a great time! Thanks for sharing with us all.
Talon:happy:

DawnL
03-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Paula, don't make it any shorter we want details girl. Sounds like a great time. Your catching up to Karen

RobertaFermina
03-21-2007, 12:10 AM
What an Adventure! The circumstances foil plan after plan which leads to new plans and dangers and opportunities, and pleasures, then finally: That wonderful Afterglow !

Leaves me feeling like Lara Croft? Kim Possible? Mata Hari? Hmmmmmmm...

:rose: Roberta :rose:

AllieSF
03-21-2007, 01:05 AM
Way to go girl! I bet you never thought that it could have turned out so well. All that on a winter's night.

MsJanessa
03-21-2007, 06:29 AM
Until this past January there was a bar called Detours in Brewer, right next to Bangor that was really T friendly with drag shows every other Sunday and lots of T girls---I read in the local paper that it closed on January !st---the reason given was the owner "was tired of the drama" whatever that means---hopefully something will open up locally---in the meantime there is always Portland.

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2007, 08:27 AM
WOW....I bet you have a ball....good going.....

paulaN
03-21-2007, 12:03 PM
here is a pic of me before I left the hotel. I had a real hard time with the camera on this trip sorry I don't have a hole bunch of pics for ya.