PDA

View Full Version : Us Guys Looking At Guys?

Ryan
03-21-2007, 06:24 AM
I posted this elsewhere, but I thought I would post it here too.

I put this mainly for the guys as I do hear of the ladies here going on about how other women look etc, but not so much us guys.

So do you guys look at other guys and sort of compare, well actually not compare, but kinda study them? I keep finding myself more and more looking at the guys in the gym, one wishing I looked as good as them with their fit bodies, and two I study them loads. I look at the hair on their legs, the shape of there jaws, shoulders, muscles etc. The way they stand and walk.

It takes over me, I cant help it, there are so many things I now want to have the same as GM's. Before, years ago, it was to have a nice flat chest and a winky, lol. But to me the closer I get the more I want to look exactly like they do. We are kinda lucky in that us f2m's seem to never get clocked after a while on the mones. The more I spend looking at other guys the more I can see the differences in me n them I guess.

So come on fess up, who outta you other guys does the same???? What things do you notice about guys that you didn't really think about along time ago aswe????

Kieron Andrew
03-21-2007, 06:40 AM
....and this is what i posted over there lol

all the time.....I study the different mannerisms that guys have compared to girls all the time......

style of dress, facial hair, hairstyles and muscles are all things i look at too

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 08:05 AM
Ello Ryan, haven't seen you here for a bit!

Hmm well yeah sometimes I look at their stubble and listen to their voices n' stuff.
But I know that if I went on T I would be able to achieve that too.

I think the only thing that really bothers me is... well I would like to be a couple, or 3 inches taller. I guess if it really bothered me when I'd transitioned I could have that (long and painful) height gaining surgery. Eep!
So even that dream is not impossible. And hey, there are some well short gms anyway!

Oh the other thing that bothers me is... well I don't want to have to pump my ...bits... to get an erection. But... some gm with erectile dysfunction even have to ... but I am looking forward to improved phalloplasty surgery :D

I think it's quite exciting, even though it's painful sometimes and frustrating...
But yeh it's exciting to think "Yay... I can have a male-shaped body, I can grow stubble, I can have the voice that I hear in my head... etc....

A lot of the time... what I observe is.. the male being accepted socially as a male and being celebrated as that... like someone's boyfriend.. or someone's mate. Sometimes that hurts. (When you are surrounded by people doubting your boyness or customers calling you lady!)

A while ago I saw a guy with his pregnant girlfriend looking round the store, on a day when I was feeling really down about it all. And I was so upset.
That is so stupid! But it made me feel hurt.
And when some girl was on the phone to a guy with my name, arranging to meet him to go out. Sometimes things like that make me really fed up at work, because of all the confusion and stuff.

CaptLex
03-21-2007, 09:29 AM
So come on fess up, who outta you other guys does the same???? What things do you notice about guys that you didn't really think about along time ago aswe????
Yeah, I do it too. I mean, I've studied guys all my life, but it was mostly the way they walk, sit and mannerisms before. Now I find myself looking more closely at facial features, body types, clothing styles, hairlines and listening to voices. Sometimes I think I stare too much and I'm sure one day soon some guy is going to ask me what I'm looking at. I'm a boy-watcher! :D

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeh... but those of us that fancy boys are allowed to watch them extra closely....

*sings*

I got a licence to perv... and you know that I'm going... straight for your butt..... :heehee:

CaptLex
03-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Yeh... but those of us that fancy boys are allowed to watch them extra closely....
Well, yeah . . . I check them out that way too - mostly that way, actually. ;)

John
03-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Well, I do tend to look at good looking boys, but only with a sence of envy, you're alone on everything elce ;).

I look at them and I envy glat chests, no hips, stubble and voice (and from my brother I envy hight. gr...). And the equiptment.

bi_weird
03-21-2007, 02:19 PM
It's sorta odd now, to be studying boys with two purposes. Sometimes I'll be checking out a really hot guy and suddenly be like "And I SO want muscles like that!" Like there's this sudden intrusion of trans-envy to my usual horny tendencies. But yeah I do study guys a lot now, what they wear, how that'd look on me, how I could walk more like he does, how much I wish I could have that shaped whatever.

Charleen
03-21-2007, 03:00 PM
If you guys don't mind my $.02, I look at woman the same way you guys look at guys. How they are dressed, carry themselves, style their hair, ect., so I guess it's pretty universal. If I stepped on the thread, I apologise.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Felix
03-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Yeah think I answered this elsewhere to. Yeah I have looked at men for a long time since and envied their pecs and muscular toned bodies. Not so much the facial hair that doesn't interest me. I watch them in the gym and think I'm so jealous of what they got. Lol :o I look at somethin else too, need to know how to dress lol if ya know what I mean :heehee: xx Felix :hugs:

ZenFrost
03-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Kind of. I don't really like to stare but if I have nothing better to do I pay attention to dress styles and mannerisms of men around me.

Question Mark
03-21-2007, 08:55 PM
I look at guys to note how they carry themselves, hold things, sit, and dress. I also look at them in envy at their broad shoulders and sinewy limbs. Upside-down triangle and all.

Abraxas
03-22-2007, 03:01 AM
Hmmm. Yeah, I notice mainly the way guys stand, and what they do with their hands. I'm a hand-observer anyway, but I like to see how guys carry things, hold a drink, or even just how they hold their hands at rest.
Walking... Can't really go so far as to mimic that, as most days I've got a limp. And also most of the guys my age, round here, are the wanna-be gangsta types, so all of their mannerisms are affected by that 'style' or whatever. *shrugs* I tend to pay closer attention to the older guys, who're more secure in life-- businessmen, etc.

pocoyo
03-22-2007, 04:03 AM
:o :o

Can I just point out that my previous post was edited by someone... I would not say "I don't want to have to pump my testicles" :o

I would say b*lls (as I originally did). Testicles sounds so formal and grown up and embarrrasing and serious and eurgh I wouldn't put it like that!

Omg... I'm going to have to start re-checking all my posts incase I've been made to sound even more embarrasing than I usually do.

*has actually gone bright red*