PDA

View Full Version : CD Goals

Kate Simmons
03-21-2007, 07:06 AM
What are your goals in regard to crossdressing and what steps do you plan to implement to acheive these goals? My goal has always been and remains as just being myself and being comfortable with that. There are always enhancements that I do to "tweak" it though. I was just wondering what your agenda is, if you have one.:happy:

Mistybtm
03-21-2007, 07:30 AM
enjoy who you are and build on that. goal is to have fun and enjoy life and be who you want to be.
Mistybtm

Charleen
03-21-2007, 07:48 AM
No agenda. Just to become more comfortable with who I am. It has less than a year since I found this site which has allowed me to realize that what I did all my life and felt ashamed was not only O.K., but wide spread. I am still exploring "Lily" and shedding the shame and guilt I experienced over the years. I have also come to be aware that I am TS.
The discovery process is wonderful with ups and downs as both new and lod feelings arise. I am finding my true self and shedding the negatives I was taught by society about CDing. The result? Freedom!
So no, no "agenda". Just becoming who I was meant to be.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Paulacder
03-21-2007, 07:59 AM
1. Try to shed a few lbs.
2. Attend more Cross Port support meetings.
3. Get out more and Shop, Shop, Shop....

Nicole
03-21-2007, 08:33 AM
I want to explore my feelings, 'know' myself fully, and be as pretty as I can while doing it. At this point I am on track for pilates, yoga, and elliptical training. I am also considering electrolysis on my beard which is something I wanted to do anyway, girl or not.

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2007, 08:46 AM
My next goal is to get my wife to let me start wearing panties. I have a plan but will have to wait until summer before I can act on it.

Marcie Sexton
03-21-2007, 08:48 AM
I am pretty close to all my want to be's...

I have my wifes full support

I have a great deal of clothing to choose from, we both wear size 12

I've got a goood grip on my make up and its application

BUT

I've yet to get the nerve to try regular public appreances...to date only 2
and they were under the cover of a holiday season and at night...

but I won't and can't complain...

Toyah
03-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Lose some weight but not so much
Get this ugly face to look fem now thats a challenge

susie evans
03-21-2007, 11:31 AM
try to keep improving onwhat i already have and get better
( i hope) :hugs:

susie

marie354
03-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Eventually I want to be able to dress enfemme daily and interact normally with everyone publicly.

I was going to try to "come out" this month, but I need to move to a new apartment first. Just a slight delay, I know, but I'll manage. I always do.

On the bright side... My wardrobe will increase in size a bit more by then. Woo Hoo!

Karren H
03-21-2007, 12:01 PM
1 Dress more often..
2 Dress better
3 Check into a hotel enfemme
4 Ride the Subway enfemme
5 Take a bicycle excersion enfemme
6 Take a vacation enfemme
7 Fly enfemme
8 Play ice hockey enfemme
9 Visit my relatives enfemme
10 Do what ever I want to, when ever I want to, enfemme..

:D

Love Karren

Cassy11
03-21-2007, 02:33 PM
At this point I haven't set any goals. I just like doing something that makes me feel good and I can go at a pace that may change from time to time.

shannonsilk
03-21-2007, 03:28 PM
this is a question I have been asking myself recently. As yet --no answers. Is this just a short-lived phase? Do I want to go out more often or less often? Do I just want to see what i can get away with, in terms of people not noticing me en femme?
I will continue to ponder.

JulieC
03-21-2007, 03:37 PM
1 Dress more often..
2 Dress better
3 Check into a hotel enfemme
4 Ride the Subway enfemme
5 Take a bicycle excersion enfemme
6 Take a vacation enfemme
7 Fly enfemme
8 Play ice hockey enfemme
9 Visit my relatives enfemme
10 Do what ever I want to, when ever I want to, enfemme..

11 Do more utterly outrageous things and post the results to the forum, making them all jealous of me (and include pics! go me!)

Meant with all affection (still astonished at what you get away with!) :)

joperinal
03-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Go all the way en femme :D
and make everybody believe that I am "une femme"

silkie h
03-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Primarily lose some weight & get back into some nice skirts & dresses that would currently be under " strain". Make some new friends now that I am back on the Web.

XDW Nathan-Natasha
03-21-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm still pretty unsure of my goals as far as cross-dressing goes. I know for a fact that I want to explore it a lot more than I have in the past. That will mean taking more risks and trying new things.
I am also hoping someday, God willing, that I'll be able to go out totally enfemme and pass. I mean, I really, really want to be able to pass at some point. I really enjoy cross-dressing and would love to be able to live as a woman when I want to. It'd be fun!
I couldn't see myself living exclusively as a woman but if I had to put it in some sort of a ratio, I'd like to spend about 40% of my time enfemme and 60% as a guy, or thereabouts - but this is probably a couple of years down the road and dependant on things like what my fiance is comfortable with, my carreer, and all that.
Speaking of my fiance, another goal I have is for her to become comfortable enough with my cross-dressing to go out with me for a sort of ladies' night sometime. It would be so cool to get to know her as a woman, if she could ever think of me as such.

btmgrl6
03-21-2007, 05:03 PM
My goal is to be a girl.................nothing more,nothing less

Suzie S.
03-22-2007, 05:27 AM
Hi Salandra! :happy: I am content at the moment with the way things are in my life. I'm truly blessed that I have an accepting wife, and can dress at home regularly. It's more than many cd's have already. The only thing that has been on my mind lately is going out enfemme, and not just for Halloween. I've done the Halloween thing, and loved it. I know I could pass, within reason, but have never tried. My wife doesn't think it's a good idea, so until I can convince her, I'll respect her wishes. If the time comes, you all here will be the first to know! :happy:

Tina Dixon
03-22-2007, 05:30 AM
Goals, to have Tina accepted by my wife first, then to may be join a group and go to transgendered events and meeting some of you.

Kate Simmons
03-22-2007, 06:00 AM
Goals, to have Tina accepted by my wife first, then to may be join a group and go to transgendered events and meeting some of you.That would be great Tina and I would certainly look forward to it.:hugs:

DAVIDA
03-22-2007, 06:18 AM
I don't think that I am the type that sets goals for myself. I guess that it is a kind of protection against failure.
With that said, I have had some achievements that would not have happened or been possible if it were not for this forum! I not only have found and met new friends, I have ventured out of my humble abode to give the people of Atlanta a look at this big dude all gussied up!:D
And in April, Jean and I will be going back to Atlanta for a Spring ball! I guess that if I have any kind of gaol right now , it would be to find a gown for this size 24 frame!
Anyway, I think that goals are fine, but they aren't always necessary.
Love, Davida:love:

Kate Simmons
03-22-2007, 06:29 AM
I hope you are feeling better Davida. I'm willing to bet you look fantastic all gussied up. I can sense your excitement about the Ball anyway. Sounds to me like you are in for a real great time.:hugs:

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 08:56 AM
More clothes, more and more clothes. In search of the perfect shoe. Gowns, etc. etc. etc.

Sorry I wish I could be less shallow