PDA

View Full Version : My name is ..............

Sara Violet
02-14-2005, 12:55 AM
While my mom and my sister both asked different questions about me when I came out, both asked what my name will be. I never had thought about it to much until now. I never thought I that will actually be a girl, I always figured I would end up killing myself. I want a cute name. I love the name Hitomi.....but its not comon and I'm not Japaniese :( , I was thinking maybe Sara or Kristal, I always said when I was little, if I was a girl my name would be Sara. I'll prob. go with Sara, but I figure I should get all my sisters advice (you girls) to maybe know a cute name I haven't thought of.

Noel Chimes
02-14-2005, 01:26 AM
What does your heart tell you? Be happy with whatever you decide. Personally I love Japanese. The language is so beautiful. I am waiting to see what beautifull name you decide to choose. Hugs and kisses, Noel

Holly
02-14-2005, 01:28 AM
Well, I like Holly <lol>! But what's important here is what you like. Have you thought of asking your mom what she thinks? She may have had a name all picked out for a daughter when she was carrying you. But for what it's worth, Quidam, Sara is a lovely name and I'm sure it would suit you just fine.

celeste26
02-14-2005, 01:29 AM
Sarah and its derivations mean princess, are you a princess? NO matter you can grow into it

Rikki
02-14-2005, 02:57 AM
Hi Quidam,

I have to agree with Holly, Sarah is a nice name, but why don't you just ask your mom what she might have named you had you been a girl. You don't have to use the name she would have picked, but I think that with her being so supportive it wouldn't hurt to atleast ask her. What ever name you choose I know that it will suit you.

Rikki

Kate_Uhler
02-14-2005, 03:22 AM
I vote for sara, sara.

I love that name.... or if you want more letters sarah...

what fun to get to pic a new name.. I say go with the one that makes you the happiest..

kisses,
kate..

Shining Star
02-14-2005, 03:46 AM
hi quidam this is a nice name as well i just made it up for you hope you like it the name is Anesha (A-ne-sha )

Tristen Cox
02-14-2005, 05:20 AM
Sara, or Sarah sounds good. Sandy was just what popped into my head, but I could go on. Ultimately look in the mirror and say your name(whichever you choose) and mentally hear someone calling you by it. Do you like how it comes across to you? Then stick with that one:)

*hugs*
Tristen

Sandra H
02-14-2005, 06:06 AM
Hi Quidam.

A name is just a name it is what you as a person inside that maters and you come across as a really nice person. So no matter what name you end up with you will still be a lovely person.

But this is not helping you with a great name. Have you ever thought of Sandra? Sandra is such a nice name, did I mention Sandra? LOL.

Seriously though Sarah is a very nice name.

By the way, did I suggest Sandra????

Tiffany Tuesday
02-14-2005, 06:46 AM
Konitchiwa,

I love the name Hitomi.....but its not comon and I'm not Japaniese :(
Who wants to be common be an individual ... you said it already .. you want to be Hitomi, so Hitomi it is girl! And why not?

So you are not Japanese, hey none of us are even girls ... we take our harsh reality and we make it what we want it to be ... beautiful and feminine!

If you like the name Hitomi, there is absolutely no reason you cannot be Hitomi, miss nipon dimples! And the good news, you can change it as you evolve into a woman, i did :)

Syonara hugz
Angela ( aged 9)
Melissa ( aged 13)
Tiffany ( since my first period .. hey so i was a late developer) xxx

Julie
02-14-2005, 07:00 AM
Quidam, Sara does sound a fine name and I agree this is the name you should adopt, after all it is the name you say you would've been called if a girl. Whatever you finally decide though I hope you are happy with the choice, good luck.

JJ

Sharon
02-14-2005, 07:24 AM
Quidam,
Use the name you really want to have, whether it be Hitomi or Sara, or something else entirely. As Tiffany says, you always have the freedom to change it later.
I'm growing tired of Sharon myself. I'm considering changing my name to either Hillary or Paris. Dunno though :)

Sandra H
02-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Quidam,
Use the name you really want to have, whether it be Hitomi or Sara, or something else entirely. As Tiffany says, you always have the freedom to change it later.
I'm growing tired of Sharon myself. I'm considering changing my name to either Hillary or Paris. Dunno though :)

How about Penny from Pennsylvania?? LOL.

Priscilla1018
02-14-2005, 11:19 AM
While my mom and my sister both asked different questions about me when I came out, both asked what my name will be. I never had thought about it to much until now. I never thought I that will actually be a girl, I always figured I would end up killing myself. I want a cute name. I love the name Hitomi.....but its not comon and I'm not Japaniese :( , I was thinking maybe Sara or Kristal, I always said when I was little, if I was a girl my name would be Sara. I'll prob. go with Sara, but I figure I should get all my sisters advice (you girls) to maybe know a cute name I haven't thought of.

Hi Quidam,

Sara is a wonderful name, if it feels right to you, use it my friend.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Julie York
02-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Julie is a nice name. :D

Ask you Mum and if you don't want her choice as a first name , then use it as a middle name in honour of your amazing Mum.

But although Sara is a julie nice name julie I do think julie that there are julie plenty of lovely names to chose julie from.

(Look into my eyes, not around my eyes look into my eyes...)

Tiffany Tuesday
02-14-2005, 12:08 PM
Sarah,

that's a good idea ... Penny from her State PA ( giggles could even be Penny Sylvania)! My niece was born in Birmingham Al and so they named her Alabama Smith ... i love it, as it is kinda like Indiana Jones feminised :)

Miss Hawaii Hoola Hugz xxx

racheal
02-14-2005, 12:17 PM
Hmmm, I am getting a name here after thinking about this for a while looking at this post - what about Shauna? Trieste? Cundy? Getting different thoughts. Oh well. Mind is running wild again - got to calm it down. :)