View Full Version : Greetings fron India

chloe
02-14-2005, 02:00 AM
Girls the most amazing thing has happend...Im travelling with my girlfriend in India and I actualy came out to her.... She knows all about Chloe...it was the most amazing experience...even better, she likes me as Chloe... Unbelivable were going shopping for a Saree right now.. I want a beautiful colourful flowing sarree....Shes going to let me wear it tonight...Even better, when we get back to Bangkok shes taking me shopping then shes going to compleatly feminise me.... Shaiving and wigs perfume and nails.... every thing..... she loves it.........I cant belive my luck... oh well girls... off to but a saree......... byeeeeeeeeeeeee......love chloe

Helana
02-14-2005, 02:05 AM
I love Sarees.....you lucky girl! :D

Sweet Susan
02-14-2005, 02:13 AM
I don't know what a saree is, but I'm happy that you get to have one if it makes you happy to get one. I do know what great news it is for you to be able to dress with and in front of your gg. Great news, Chloe. Enjoy.

danielle_bc
02-14-2005, 03:02 AM
Girls the most amazing thing has happend...Im travelling with my girlfriend in India and I actualy came out to her.... She knows all about Chloe...it was the most amazing experience...even better, she likes me as Chloe... Unbelivable were going shopping for a Saree right now.. I want a beautiful colourful flowing sarree....Shes going to let me wear it tonight...Even better, when we get back to Bangkok shes taking me shopping then shes going to compleatly feminise me.... Shaiving and wigs perfume and nails.... every thing..... she loves it.........I cant belive my luck... oh well girls... off to but a saree......... byeeeeeeeeeeeee......love chloe

Does she have an older sister with a like open mind ????? :confused:
Lucky you.....ENJOY !!!!!

iseiai no okama
02-14-2005, 04:13 AM
Sarees are really nice. ^^

Tristen Cox
02-14-2005, 04:19 AM
http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/icons/eusa_dance.gif Cool Chloe! Lucky you are indeed.

Julie
02-14-2005, 06:24 AM
Chloe I'm so happy you found time during your travels to post here again, after your last post I thought we'd have to wait for your return. I'm so happy for you that your girlfriend was so accepting and likes Chloe, the rest of your trip is going to be so much fun now so enjoy every moment of it. I hope the Saree looks good on you.

JJ

Holly
02-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Chloe,

What fun! Wow. A wonderful vacation, an understanding gg g/f, new clothes... it just doeen't get any better than that! Have a great time!

DonnaT
02-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Fantastic Chloe!

Have even more fun during the rest of your trip!

chloe
02-22-2005, 03:59 AM
well Im still in india and my GG just cant stop buying me clothes... I didnt get a saree in the end but a shawar kamez..Its like a silky dress which you wear over similar silky trousers. the whole thing is teamed with an extra long, even silkier scarf, which can be used as a shawl too. Aply extra thick eye khol and loads of mascara with that.. We keep having these girlie nights. Rum and Coke and reading Cosmo togeather. She just bought me a lovely stripey asymetrical skirt and a hippie stly gypsy skirt along with two ankle bracelets. These are truely exiting times for Chloe.. She loves me as her......Anyway off to see the Tagh Mahal Tomorrow then on to the beach for a few weeks... I just cant wait for the shopping malls of Bangkok.. Shes going to help me buy everything- from skimpy evening dresses to denim skirts and knee boots.. were even going lingerie shopping and she getting me a wig....I may even be able to post a few pics on here.............anyway I'll keep you all posted on my trip....
Namaste.... Chloe

Tristen Cox
02-22-2005, 05:31 AM
Hi Chloe, sounds good. Can't wait for the pictures. I just came across your first introduction. Seems so long ago. Glad to hear you're having such a good time. What was the name of that song in the eighties? "One night in Bangkok" :D ;)

Love
T

Careful on the rum :p

racquel
02-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi Chloe,so happy for you right now.You sound sooo happy.Love to your girl from us.Looking forward to next installement.huggs

Julie
02-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Chloe, thanks for the update on your trip and I'm so happy for you that things are going so well, I hope the rest of the journey continues in the same vein.

JJ

ToniB
02-22-2005, 08:34 PM
I thought it was spelt sari!
An indian girl I know wore one to a party last month. There's miles of silky material in them, but they look very difficult to put on and keep in place. You would need lots of practice Chloe.

ToniB

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 08:56 PM
you only go around once so make the best of it and have a blast im pleased for you hurry back and share your picks