PDA

View Full Version : tell someone

paulaN
03-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Any of you who have read my post called Borders & Slots knows that I had a great night out recently. My problem is that I want to tell someone. telling my sista's on this forum is great but I want to talk to someone face to face and say what a great time I had. like when I was at my parents house today. Dad says whats new, son says I was out dressed the other night and I had such a great time you wouldn't believe it dad. Ya know what I am getting at. Has anyone else had this problem. Heck my wife has not asked how things went. Kinda like the military. Don't ask don't tell. Well I want to TELL!!!!!!!! someone thanks sista's for being there.. Paula

susie evans
03-21-2007, 01:28 PM
that's the sad part of what we do most of us don't live very close to each other are we don't have any fre time that's not ocuppied :sad:

susie

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2007, 01:34 PM
At least that is what I have Tri-Ess for. I can tell all my sisters at the meeting all about my latest outing, and I can hear about theirs too.

paulaN
03-21-2007, 03:41 PM
the nearest place for try-ess (I think) is Portland and that is a three 1/2 hour trip. need to find a friend in my area a bangor try-ess would be great. that's only an hour. sometimes living in the sticks sucks. but the trout fishing is great.

MsJanessa
03-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Ive been dressing in public now for years and have never heard of a Tri-ess chapter in Maine---there is a group for TGs, both TS and TV, in the Portland area--also there is a Girls Night Out group that meets at Styxx, an alternative bar in Portland, every Saturday night at 9 pm---they have a yahoo group---GNO portland that you can join (its free) if you want.---they are a pretty good group and probably would be better to talk to than your close relatives.

Joyce1702
03-21-2007, 05:35 PM
I've often felt the same way, Paula. I'll have a great weekend going out en femme, but then can't tell a soul about it. On Monday people ask what I did over the weekend and I just say "Nothing". It can be very frustrating not being able to share a great adventure with someone other than my online sisters.

Joyce

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 09:20 AM
I know the feeling. These are the frustrating moments.

Stephenie S
03-22-2007, 09:43 AM
Your wife might be a good place to start.

Steph