PDA

View Full Version : She found my makeup

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Wife was looking for one of those heat wraps for me and found my makeup. She asked whos it was and I said it was mine. She then asked when I started wearing makeup. I said when I came to Dallas. The same time I shaved my beard and stated using anti-winkle products to try and make myself look younger. I didn't tell her that I only wore makeup at that time en fem. It has only been recently that I started wearing makeup and lipstick in drab. So she let it go at that. That Monday, she gets up about the same time I am leaving for work, comes up to me and asks if I'm wearing my makeup. I said yes I am. She looks at my face closely and says "that is a good shade for you. It blends in very well." Then she goes into the kitchen. I guess she thinks I'm vain or something. At least she did not get all freaked out about it. It has been three days now and no more reaction. Whew....

Wanda.cd.northern.NH
03-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Are you going to tell her about your crossdressing? Since she took the makeup well, maybe she will be OK with crossdressing too. I would certainly bring up the subject. If not sure of her reaction maybe telling her you are doing it would not be a good way to start. You can always bring up the subject by saying you know someone who does, what do you think? or if you watch Boston Legal talk about Clarence. Then for her reaction you can judge if you want to go all out (pun intended). In any case good luck! Wanda

Emily Ann Brown
03-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Sis,

I think you should have Em over to the house, and see if she can put TG and makeup together before I call you JoAnn "accidentally". GIGGLE GIGGLE

Emily Ann

Sharon
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Didn't I just see a post where you state that you wear makeup at work? Why should people who you work with know something like this, but not your wife? I'm surprised no one has ever mentioned it.

One day, I forgot to take my makeup off and discovered that no one seem to know I had it on in drab mode. Since then I goto work wearing makeup, powder, and lipstick. No one has noticed at all.

And how much do you wear that no one notices it?

Anyway -- I'm happy to see that your wife is more understanding than you assumed her to be.

Karren H
03-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Maybe your "bomb" aka wife, just has a longer delay fuse than most.... Hope not but its been known to happen....

Karren

suzy
03-21-2007, 01:20 PM
JoAnn,

You certainly are the best judge of character concerning your wife, but now is a good time to bring the subject up and see how she reacts. Who knows, she may be absolutely fine with it and the secret will then be out finally and you needn't be worried any longer of her finding your this or that??!

I am thinking the fact that you are hiding it from her is doing more damage, in the long run, then simply telling her. My :2c:

Good luck on whatever you decide to do!:hugs:

susie evans
03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
i wish you well :hugs:

susie

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Sharon....you have to look real close to even see I have makeup on. It is very close to my natural shade. As for the lipstick, it to is almost the same color as my natural lip color. Besides I'm a computer Nerd and we all know that Nerds are werid, so a little makeup don't phase people here. LOL One of the ladies noticed that I also color my eyebrows and didn't bother her at all.

Wanda.cd.northern.NH.....Wife and I have had some discussion about crossdressing. She always seem to be a little standoffish about the subject, so I don't press it. I am just glad she didn't freak out.

Emily......Boy am I glad we are in different states. You can be so bad at times sis. :D

Karren.....We shall see.

Well it all of it will come to a halt for a while. My older sister is coming to live with us for the summer, so JoAnn will soon have to hide deep in the closet until end of August.

SherriePall
03-21-2007, 04:43 PM
JoAnn -- How is that every time my wife catches me doing something and I give her a story, she doesn't go for it? You're going to have to give me lessons or something. Anyway, good luck.

KimberlyS
03-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Well it all of it will come to a halt for a while. My older sister is coming to live with us for the summer, so JoAnn will soon have to hide deep in the closet until end of August.

Maybe it is time to come clean and tell your sister also. It would give your wife someone to talk with.

Tina Dixon
03-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Good luck to you hon, I know what it's like to press the issue.

SandyR
03-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Thats how it all starts, she finds thigh highs in the closet "uhhh, its for the fish pond filter.....yeah thats it!". Anyway be careful, hope it all works out...

Huggss....

SandyR

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Amazing. Maybe a process has begun. Maybe this can be a great opportunity.