PDA

View Full Version : Sales girl compliment led to outing

Charolette time
03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Shopping today at Zales jewerly store, S G was showing me some things on sale, she asked if it was for my so, and I said no its for me, she laughed and said really and Yup its for me, she asked if I wear ladies jewerly and i replied not only that but ladies clothes as well. she thought I was kidding and no I wasnt, she said to me prove it so I showed her my pantie top, she then asked if I had any pictures, not with me but I will bring some the next time im here, Question ,has this happened to any other girls, :hugs: Charolette, PS no money so no glittery things,:sad:

Emily Ann Brown
03-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Oh yes sis......and I had a photo or two in my wallet. So now every time I go into Ross she smiles and waves at me.

Emily Ann

Kristen Marie
03-21-2007, 02:00 PM
I usually have a photo or two with me, especially if I know there may be interaction with a sales clerk and I am in guy mode. Just this week I was shopping for a wig and brought a picture of me in the wig I wanted to duplicate. The sales help still did not believe it was me even after staring at the picture and me for nearly a minute. Guess that's a good thing. But it is fun!

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 09:38 AM
not me, but you are a brave one. Glad to have you on our side.

Charolette time
03-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Shopping today at Zales jewerly store, S G was showing me some things on sale, she asked if it was for my so, and I said no its for me, she laughed and said really and Yup its for me, she asked if I wear ladies jewerly and i replied not only that but ladies clothes as well. she thought I was kidding and no I wasnt, she said to me prove it so I showed her my pantie top, she then asked if I had any pictures, not with me but I will bring some the next time im here, Question ,has this happened to any other girls, :hugs: Charolette, PS no money so no glittery things,:sad:

Stopped at Zales today and saw the S A from last week, had with me a few pictures that I printed,I mentionedto her how she asked if I had any to show her, and said that I had a few if she would like to see,them She was impressed and thought that I looked nice, first time that I let a female see my pics, even had one of me in my bra and matching panties, I asked if she wanted to see that also and she said yes, I was in seveth heaven, now she wants to see me come to the Jewelery store dressed , looking forward to this next challenge, :hugs: Charolette

CheekyAnge GG
03-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi Charolette,

My Friend Gloria has experiences like that all the time. She loves the look on the sales assistants faces when they realise that she is a CD (when shopping in man mode). Gloria has quite a fan club of nice old english old ladies who work in Charity shops and market stalls.

Angela xx

TerriM
03-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Stopped at Zales today and saw the S A from last week, had with me a few pictures that I printed,I mentionedto her how she asked if I had any to show her, and said that I had a few if she would like to see,them She was impressed and thought that I looked nice, first time that I let a female see my pics, even had one of me in my bra and matching panties, I asked if she wanted to see that also and she said yes, I was in seveth heaven, now she wants to see me come to the Jewelery store dressed , looking forward to this next challenge, :hugs: Charolette

Just dont go in your bra and panties! I have gone shopping both dressed enfemme and in male mode for female items. I really cant remember having a negative experience. I dont get out that often so now when i shop it is in femme mode and I love doing it.

Yours Terri

Kate Simmons
03-28-2007, 01:37 PM
I don't carry any pics of myself en femme but sometimes show people my ID. There's always the obligatory double take, jaw dropping and "no way", yadda, yadda....always funny (to me at least).:heehee:

aka.laura
03-28-2007, 01:41 PM
I once bought a flashy necklace and went to pay and my wife was allready talking to the girl in charge. Then she (the girl) said it would look very nice on me <big grin from girl> (I was in "normal" guy's mode) and then at once added, well, she didn't want to know what I did during the weekends <grin again>. My wife gave her a huge smile and replied, honey, thank g** it's not only the weekends...The girl actually didn't know where to look. I thought it was just grrrrreat :D

karenstidham
03-28-2007, 03:06 PM
One time for halloween I had design a magic superhero coustom kinda like Doctor Strange of marvel comic and needed a pair of black tights and you shouldn't be able to see thru them - so i went to this women clothing store and the three hot sales girls come up to me at the same time ( musted been a slow day ) and ask to help me for some reason they didn't seem to understand what I wanted or they were playing with me - I had hair down to my ass back then and I guess I look uncomforable there

One of the girls went off to get me what she though I wanted and she comes back with a I dream of Jeni outfit and ask if I would like to try it on and I though to myself why not - I said that it was not really what I was looking for but I would try it on and as all 4 of us are heading back to the dressing rooms - in comes someone with whom I work with and I pantic and didn't go into the dressing room

I still fantasies about that day and what it would be like having those three girls fuss over me and dressing me as a woman

Emma England
03-28-2007, 03:46 PM
I still fantasies about that day and what it would be like having those three girls fuss over me and dressing me as a woman

Why don't you go back to them at a quiet time to find out!!

Sam-antha
03-28-2007, 03:56 PM
I have not done a photo show first hand. But, once, when I was making a booking for a wig purchase, I used the internet to send a pic of what I wanted to improve on. You know, longer, but not so much longer a nd a bit blonder..
Samm

RobertaFermina
03-28-2007, 04:56 PM
I carry my PDA phone in Guy Mode.
If I feel a rapport with an SA, I whip it out and show her (no guy SA's yet?) a few pics from my personal website.

I love the reactions, smiles and laughs!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Karren H
03-28-2007, 05:02 PM
I carry my PDA phone in Guy Mode.
If I feel a rapport with an SA, I whip it out and show her (no guy SA's yet?) a few pics from my personal website.

I love the reactions, smiles and laughs!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Good idea!! I need to try that!!! Put Karren's photo as a background on my Blackberry maybe? lol

Karren