PDA

View Full Version : Just another thought as to why we cd

christine55
02-14-2005, 03:10 AM
I once had a shrink tell me that It was impossible to have sexual feelings at age 5. I know from experience that that is not true. I had very definate sexual urges at a very young age. Of course I did not know what these feelings were at that time but I had a definate very strong desire to find out what it felt like to wear pretty dresses. The fascination definately centered around my genital area. I was very curious to know what it felt like to hold your hands clasped together in front of your skirt.
I know that there were many other issues which involved my becoming like I am today but maybe very early sexual feelings caused those feelings to be imprinted on girl's clothes because at that age that was the only difference I kniew of.
Has anyone else had the same experience?
Hugs, Christine

loser_next_door_81
02-14-2005, 03:34 AM
Seems like your shrink doesn't know what he was talking about... Just because a 5 year old may not be capable of having intercourse does not mean that there aren't any sexual urges. I started a little later, probably around the age of 7; I was into both crossdressing and bondage and there was definitely sexual arousal and gratification or I wouldn't have done it. I was a pervert before I even knew what sex was, lol :p

Jan W
02-14-2005, 03:34 AM
Dear Christine,

Ditto seems a little flippant, but....!

Yes exactly the same here. Can remember arrousal at well before puberty to do with feminine apparel. I now often wonder how?

Still searching for an answer.

Love Jan

Helana
02-14-2005, 03:42 AM
Christine

I dont see why young boys cannot have sexual urges. I remember having erections right throughout my childhood even though at first I had no idea what they were for :confused:

I had a definite sexual urge with crossdressing when I had an experience aged 8 and again at 9 even though puberty did not arrive until I was 11/12.

I think at least 50% of crossdressers started with sexual urges imprinted onto feminine clothing.

Vickie-CD
02-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Yes, I have Christine. I have always said and posted that I started dressing since my pre-teens. The reason I say pre-teens is because I cannot pin-point when I first dressed, I had to have been very young because I have dressed as long as I can remember. As long as I can remember I've always thought I should have been a female, and still do. I came from a very normal, loveing middle class family. There is nothing in my background that would have influenced my feelings. I only have one brother and no sisters. My brother and I are as different as night and day, complete opposites. I feel I had to be born the way I am, there is nothing from my early and developing years to have had any influence molding these feelings. In fact, my upbringing would actually indicate the very opposite for me.
Love,
Vickie

Vickie-CD
02-14-2005, 08:29 AM
Just wanted to add that I have never been sexually aroused from dressing. The act of dressing is just a natural feeling thing for me to do.
Vickie

biddy
02-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Christine, your story is to look in the mirror to me:)
Perhaps except for may-be that, I got sprung about age 7 and put under shrink:eek:

crispy
02-14-2005, 09:18 AM
This thread has spurred an old memory for me.
I can't actually recall any fantasies involving dressing, but I recall very vivid daydreams when I lay in bed in the evenings, unable to sleep. These involved bondage, I was tied down and was eaten alive by lions and wolves. I recall this now as something very similar to the sexual excitement that I discovered later, I am sure I used to get erections from these daydreams, and I probably had 'dry orgasms' at the climax when the animal actually began to eat me. I suppose I was about 7 years old when it started, but it could have been much earlier.
Weird.
And I've never told that to a soul.

Melissa A.
02-14-2005, 09:29 AM
Hi Christine,

I remember having strong fantasies at the age of 4 or 5, involving wearing women's clothing, being dominated by girls, and forced feminization. Would love to ask your therapist, if these were not sexual thoughts, what the heck were they?

Hugs,

Melissa :)

eleventhdr
02-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Yes i still maintain that even at the very young age of four that I knew there was something about girls that I wanted tounderstandbutcouldnot put into words. It was perhaps the desire to be one. But then this got lost because in the 1950's it was not done at least how and where I was concerened. But that does not explain why it did not ever disaapper forever but came back much later in this lifetime. So perhaps it was always there and just needed to be reawakened which it finally was after much struggle tryiny to reason out what it was that was still there all of the time. I can recall difinate urges as a young boy to have sexual releashes and often holding and playing with the part of me that demanded this. but then also the real urge that it would be gone and that i would have the other instead. what girls had this was always still there it would have been so much better if it had been the other way for me i'm sure may others did wish this to but did not know how or what to do or be able to say so. Then later at age nine and ten i finally was able to realize what it was and began to be able to finally releash what had been plaghing me up until then. But the real desire was always still there to be a girl and experience what that was realy all about it intriuged me no end and still later it manifested itself in very odd fashions when i was in places and situations involving girls and there activites I remeber being in places like in junior high school where i was sweating like mad because we were in a place where girls were i still did not quite grasp what it was because it was not alloowed to think about wanting to be a girl like this but it was still there and that's exactly what it was. The desire and urge to escape into girlhood to be able to finally become one and be able to experience everthing that girls were the cloths and everthing else that being a girl would truly be. Is it any wonder then that it finally manifested itself still much later in life after the long stuggle to understand and accpet that i was suppose to have been female all along. Oh well. what can one say about it but this it was laways there and being told to be a boy or male was not and could not ever be replaced or told to go away. it was meant to be. and even if i never truly get there for real i will be who and what i am inside and will continue to dress when and as often as i can So it must be. Suzy!.he Doctor Eleventh!.

eleventhdr
02-14-2005, 11:30 PM
Oh and by the by where can i get one of these transgenered barbies i realy like to have one of these. Suzy!.

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 11:38 PM
When I was like 6 or 7 I felt the urge to wear women's cothing.. So yes I did have something like this happen to me before.

Holly
02-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Christine,

Sounds like your shrink majored in Psycho-ceramics... the study of "cracked pots." I hope you gave him/her the bum's rush out of your life!

I'm no psychologist and don't know much about imprinting thoughts on women's clothing or anything else for that matter. What do know is what is right for me. The wearing of women's clothing brings a peace to me that nothing else can. It harms no one else. Nothing bad about that, as far as I'm concerned.

Nanci
02-15-2005, 01:32 AM
My earliest memory of crossdressing involved playing with a friend at about the age of 6. This boy was a year older and so he usually decided what we were going to play. His house had two unused bedrooms upstairs that were his playrooms. In one of the rooms was an old dresser with a drawer full of his mother's old underwear.

I have no idea why he started this game but we would put on bras and girdles, probably panties and stockings, too, and play that way. I don't remember his mother ever catching us like that, and I don't remember how long this went on, but it is a vivid memory.

And here is the kicker. . . the game that we played was that we would crawl into this low closet, built into the sloping ceiling in this upstairs room and we would be in some kind of prison. So we were dressed in his mother's foundation garments, and imagining that we were in some kind of jail, at the age of 6 or 7. Boy, talk about fertile ground for a therapist.

This probably didn't go on for long because I moved across town after a year or two in that neighborhood and didn't play with this boy anymore. I resumed dressing in my mother's underwear and skirts around the age of 10 or 12, I suppose, and have dressed pretty much continuously ever since.

I have always wondered if that early experience caused me to want to crossdress or if I had the inclination anyway and would have started on my own at some point.

Sharon
02-15-2005, 07:52 AM
And here is the kicker. . . the game that we played was that we would crawl into this low closet, built into the sloping ceiling in this upstairs room and we would be in some kind of prison.

I have always wondered if that early experience caused me to want to crossdress or if I had the inclination anyway and would have started on my own at some point.

Better that than having an inclination for being in prison! :)

crispy
02-15-2005, 09:06 AM
Two of these I can still remember; one involved being tied up for some ritual sacrifice at the hands of some feral tribesmen,
just bringing all my childhood memories back.

I remember being tied up and having my heart cut out, as a ritual sacrifice, but I don't know where the idea came from and I don't remember what sex I was (I'm still not sure :rolleyes: ). I can remember the knife slicing into my chest (fingernail) and the hand reaching in to my open chest to tear my heart out. As far as I can remember, I'm sure it was a turn on (erection).

I may have read some of my parents books on ancient mythology and religious practices and rituals.

I think I was about nine at the time.

crispy
02-15-2005, 09:08 AM
Yes i still maintain that even at the very young age of four that I knew there was something about girls that I wanted tounderstandbutcouldnot put into words. It was perhaps the desire to be one. But then this got lost because in the 1950's it was not done at least how and where I was concerened. But that does not explain why it did not ever disaapper forever but came back much later in this lifetime. So perhaps it was always there and just needed to be reawakened which it finally was after much struggle tryiny to reason out what it was that was still there all of the time. I can recall difinate urges as a young boy to have sexual releashes and often holding and playing with the part of me that demanded this. but then also the real urge that it would be gone and that i would have the other instead. what girls had this was always still there it would have been so much better if it had been the other way for me i'm sure may others did wish this to but did not know how or what to do or be able to say so. Then later at age nine and ten i finally was able to realize what it was and began to be able to finally releash what had been plaghing me up until then. But the real desire was always still there to be a girl and experience what that was realy all about it intriuged me no end and still later it manifested itself in very odd fashions when i was in places and situations involving girls and there activites I remeber being in places like in junior high school where i was sweating like mad because we were in a place where girls were i still did not quite grasp what it was because it was not alloowed to think about wanting to be a girl like this but it was still there and that's exactly what it was. The desire and urge to escape into girlhood to be able to finally become one and be able to experience everthing that girls were the cloths and everthing else that being a girl would truly be. Is it any wonder then that it finally manifested itself still much later in life after the long stuggle to understand and accpet that i was suppose to have been female all along. Oh well. what can one say about it but this it was laways there and being told to be a boy or male was not and could not ever be replaced or told to go away. it was meant to be. and even if i never truly get there for real i will be who and what i am inside and will continue to dress when and as often as i can So it must be. Suzy!.he Doctor Eleventh!.
whew!!!

try pressing 'return' each time you make a full stop, my dear. :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
02-15-2005, 09:10 AM
Uhm Ok????? I knew there was something different about you there Crispy, but like dam :eek: Now stop stealing all the good stories would ya! ;) :p

Vickie-CD
02-15-2005, 09:15 AM
There are certain other "girls" that get me very aroused. No different than a guy and a GG, Some TV's I'm attracted to, some I'm not.
Love,
Vickie