PDA

View Full Version : Run For Life Charity Going Out In Fem

vicky lee
03-21-2007, 05:29 PM
hi girls
with all the non exceptance from my wife she asked me if she could dress me up fully for the run for life charity about breast cancer
i of cause said yes ok i get to go out with her and rise money for the charity at the same time
which is a worthy cause
so every one is happy me being cder dressed and riseing money for the charity
my wife is going out to get me sponsers

so i would like to know is it right to do something like this unknown to others it what i do anyway ?

Julie York
03-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah.

What do you want? I can beat you to death with a hazel twig or something if it will make you feel better?

But seriously.......You will of course go to hell. Common knowledge. Hell is full of breast cancer cases pointing at the new arrivals shouting.."It was him! He raised money and didn't mean it!"

:D

az_azeel
03-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi Vicky
go for it ....and enjoy yourself... I think you will be a bit worried but if no-one knows you crossdress then nobody is any the wiser...I think its in the mind of all crossdressers that people think its what one does... but how many men have you seen crossdressed at a fancy dress party and they dont give two hoots.. You say that your wife does not accept your dressing yet is willing to dress you for charity.... seems double standards to me......

take care and enjoy

az

Brianna Lovely
03-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Go and enjoy yourself, while helping to raise money for a worthy cause. Who knows, maybe your wife wil see that CDing isn't such a bad thing after all.

Charolette time
03-21-2007, 05:58 PM
hi girls
with all the non exceptance from my wife she asked me if she could dress me up fully for the run for life charity about breast cancer
i of cause said yes ok i get to go out with her and rise money for the charity at the same time
which is a worthy cause
so every one is happy me being cder dressed and riseing money for the charity
my wife is going out to get me sponsers

so i would like to know is it right to do something like this unknown to others it what i do anyway ?

While your running remember me Charolette time, I had breast cancer 2 years ago,2 tumors removed and went thru radiation and on meds for 5 years, so far cancer free :hugs: Charolette P S leave the higheels home:heehee:

noname
03-21-2007, 06:33 PM
It's not a bad idea to raise awareness that men are breast cancer victims, and the survival rate of a male with breast cancer is much much lower than that of a female.

Jodi
03-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Nothing like drag racing at the run for life.:tongueout

Jodi

susie evans
03-21-2007, 07:19 PM
where do we sign up sounds like funn:heehee:

susie

jessikasummerfox
03-21-2007, 07:31 PM
I love this idea: Drag Races! If there is not already an entire cross-dressing marathon thingy for charity somewhere, there sure as heck ought to be. LOL big time!

Seriously, as long as you are comfortable with it, I don't see why you shouldn't, especially since it would bring a lot of positive attention to a great cause. Plus, you wouldn't want to disappoint your wife since suggested it. But that's just my .02 cents.

cdmich
03-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Go for it Vicky. You'll enjoy the time dressed. Don't enjoy it toooo much or people will think you are a cd and raising a potential problem. Just being a bit conservative, sorry. Best thing that may happen is your wife may see this as harmless and warm to the idea of you dressing more often. Now that would be the best, huh.
Hugs
Michelle

Phoebe Reece
03-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Vicky, it's called hiding in plain sight. I've done a lot of that over the years by acting in amateur theater productions in female roles. If any of my friends (and co-workers) thought I was a crossdresser as a result of my appearing on stage as a woman, they never said so to me.

vbcdgrl
03-21-2007, 11:12 PM
I have donated to this campaign in the past, in memory of my mom who died from breast cancer many years ago. It's a worthy cause. Are the organizers aware that you will be participating as a CDer? If they are OK with it, then go for it. If not, I wouldn't as it could prove to be an embarrasment.

Vikki

RobertaFermina
03-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Vickie Lee,

I think....

If you can be forgiven for an unintentional harm, you can be forgiven for an unintentional kindness!

Now go figure out how to match walking shoes with a dress!?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Tiffany Tuesday
03-22-2007, 04:21 AM
Going out Fem - Run for Life :

TRAINING SCHEDULE :

1/drop into local bar wearing pink tutu ... warm up those limbs ...
2/ order a shirley temple ... bend over and stretch calves at bar ...
3/ say "hello big boys" ... run like fxxk!!! :)

marie354
03-22-2007, 08:54 AM
where do we sign up sounds like funn:heehee:

susie

I'll join in too... But where?

JoAnnDallas
03-22-2007, 09:02 AM
Last year my neice ran in the Dallas "Walk for Breast Cancer". I noticed a few men who walked too, somewhat crossdressed. They had on Pink wigs and Pink skirts over their jeans. Found out that they are a group of men who's wifes died of breast cancer. I could tell they had a lot of fun and got a lot of compliments on their outfits.

carolinewalker_2000
03-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Vicky,

Go for it: it is not only a very good cause, but you never know, having dressed at your wifes request, she might be more amenable to your dressing for your own satisfaction!

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Run with it, pardon the pun.