PDA

View Full Version : on crossdreesing - scary/funny moments

slamddoger
03-22-2007, 07:28 AM
when you are out about what is your most scary moment and whatis your funney moment

Marcie Sexton
03-22-2007, 07:40 AM
Mine was during this past Christmas season...when I got out of the car with my wife in the parking lot of a local mall...people every where...a few second looks, very self concious...but found out people for the largest part are ever self consumed in their own little life and could really care less about the world about them...

My funny moment was when we bought some unmentionables and the girl who checked us out made the comment that it was nice of my wifes hubby shopping with her for those things...my wifes reply, "the're his"... she turned red, I turned red and my wife and I laughed until tears came out our eyes on the way out...

Lovely Rita
03-22-2007, 08:34 AM
My scarriest moment is when some one tries to hit on me. My funniest moment was actually having to dress up in the ally of my building, when I was in my teens.

Charolette time
03-22-2007, 08:38 AM
when you are out about what is your most scary moment and whatis your funney moment

I really havent had a scary moment yet, but the time I was shopping at Wal-mart,while trying on some skirts and blouses, in the dressing room the door latch must have been broken, well there I am standing in my orange polker dot panties and matching bra, and a ladie opens it ,the look on her face was priceless, she appoligized and closed the door, when I got ready to leave she was standing next to the changing room, as I went by her I said have a nice day:devil: , and laughed all the way to the checkout register, :hugs: Charolette

shemike
03-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Was fully dressed and got pulled over by the police and asked to take a test to see if I was drinking. Past and went on my way without any problems.

Sherlyn
03-22-2007, 04:46 PM
There is a similar thread here >>

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54363&highlight=scariest